Survivor : Pearl Islands (1 Viewer)

Mambomeg

yay! custom!!!
HSC
I hate lill! she was all like "yay boyscouts" for the whole thing and then at the last minute she fully turned on them. and she kept on saying "i spent 16 years in the VOLUNTEER organisation" as if to emphasise the fact that she's a good person. she's not, she's a whingy bullshitter.
Yay! sandra, she was my second coice after darrah (after rupert of course)
the reunion was crap, but they could only fit so much into the hour, they needed much longer.
At least it wasnt so cheezy this time.

Dash

ReSpEcTeD
HSC
Hah... agreed!
The thing that really pissed me off was how she read her letter infront of the camera.
What a fake, dumb, pathetic, attention seeking, old, ugly bitch...
I think I've made my opinion clear...... again... :p

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
i think its fair enough shedding a few tears over letters from home, i know i would, but to go into full on hysterics and then read it to the camera is just beyond sad.
i guess they did try to attack lil coz of the boyscout thing...but when you think about it, savage went in with a suit on, does that mean he was representing all of the attorneys or professionals in america? no.
im also glad lil took sandra into the two, i think it came down to if she did get it, who did she want to have $100,000 and if she didnt get it, who she wanted to have $1,000,000. i think she did the right thing morally by taking sandra in, if not the smartest thing for herself.

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
I'm glad that Sandra not only won it, but kicked Lil's arse in the votes.

routemarker

Looking for the Way out ?
HSC
LIL would not have won either way, she knew that which is why she chose sandra to be the $1 million dollar winner instead of jon.

Jon would have won, he could have easily convinced the jury that lil was nieve, just rode his and burtons coatails, that she never thought on her own and that she was an outcast. He is a very good speker and the jury will commend strategy in any form, just look at T she voted for lil just because she thought LIL having voted for each of the jury member showed signs of 'strategy' and that she did 'a phenomenal job' just imagine if fairplay was there it would be a 4-3 vote atleast if not a cleansweep.

She was screwed either way and in the end she did make the right choice.

GO Sandra !!!

Now on to All Star....

how u doin?

HSC
i agree. john would have beaten lil in the final anyway. unless members of the jury had gone into the final vote with a predetermined decision to go for lil, john would have convinced them to vote for him.

Mambomeg

yay! custom!!!
HSC
yeah, jon wouldve won against lil, because he played the game much better, and the jury knew that. so she probly thought she was doing the smart thing by taking sandra instead of john.
Sandra won because she was honest. Lils arguments had so many holes that anyone could pick it to pieces. Her argument basically was that "this is lil". what kind of an argument is that? stupid old lady, go home and get your crying over with.

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
Originally posted by Rahul
lol!

did they look weird with makeup and proper clothes or what!
Lil didn't look any different :p but it's always good to see them all dressed up

routemarker

HSC
um they were made to wear the same clothes they went into the game in. CBS bought them all new outfits that were close to if not the same as the ones they ruined as a result of that starting twist so andrew got his armani suit back.

kalli

HSC
if i go to te cbs website will i get spoiled on the all stars survivor???

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
Originally posted by routemarker
um they were made to wear the same clothes they went into the game in. CBS bought them all new outfits that were close to if not the same as the ones they ruined as a result of that starting twist so andrew got his armani suit back.
I didn't know that, geez.

routemarker

HSC
lol didnt you wonder why osten wore a blue shirt, darrah with her striped dress, andrew and shawn in suits and rupert with the hippy singlet...

routemarker

HSC
Originally posted by kalli
if i go to te cbs website will i get spoiled on the all stars survivor???
CBS hasnt released any info, the season has just finished filming a couple of weeks ago and the season will beginin Feb so its going to be a while before they officially release the castaways but speculation sites have figured it out :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)