Survivor : Pearl Islands (1 Viewer)

routemarker

Looking for the Way out ?
HSC
ah the final tribal councils are kool, i think theyre moving away from the 'zoom out' final to the 'comming to america' one. The Finale was planned to be in Panama City but the Location was destroyed in a fire so theyre doing it in LA some place most likely a large public plaza or park.

All Star Survivor is currently shooting in South America and Rupert is in it which is why he couldnt do any publicity for S7 or have a CBS.com chat.

Mambomeg

yay! custom!!!
HSC
wouldnt that have put rupert at a disadvantage because he'd already been doing it tough before going straight in for another round. Or maybe that'd give hime an advantage because he was already "in the mood" so to speak.
Its a bum about the chat though, it would've been good to hear what he had to say.

routemarker

HSC
well they shot Pearl Islands about 4-5 months ago so i guess he would be able to get back to his ol self. I think All Star has finished shooting about now and Rupert will be able to be at the Finale.

dont forget ep tonight at 7.30pm "Mutiny"

routemarker

HSC
Originally posted by Dash
Whats up with rupert???
Why is he at a disadvantage???

Sumone explain :p
Well since rupert is doing another survivor so soon after being in pearl is mambomeg thinks rupert is at a disadvantage in relation to the other past castaways that are cast in Survivor : All Star which was shot in November and is due to premere here in Feburary 2004.

poo_cow

I hope rupert does well...I dont think he can win it tho - depends how many immunity challenges are physical, and if he gets a good tribe. Does anyone know if Colby is gonna be in All Stars? I heard Jenna is - god she was annoying!!! And Richard Hatch from the first series - please dont walk around naked again!!!!!

scheah86

yea i hate jon such a fag, hate his little johhney queerplay. i hope darrah wins shes the best (and hot). if lil is in the final 2 she will win. lol how funny was it in the challenge where they had to use their ropes for the compass and lil couldnt do it. shes a scout leader god damnit

routemarker

HSC
Originally posted by poo_cow
I hope rupert does well...I dont think he can win it tho - depends how many immunity challenges are physical, and if he gets a good tribe. Does anyone know if Colby is gonna be in All Stars? I heard Jenna is - god she was annoying!!! And Richard Hatch from the first series - please dont walk around naked again!!!!!
not only are they on it here are the others and the tribe makeups of All Star Survivor.

Blue: Ethan Zohn (Africa), Rudy Boesch (Pulau Tiga), Rupert Boneham (Pearl Islands), Jenna Lewis (Pulau Tiga), Jerri Manthey (Outback), Tina Wesson (Outback)

Green: Richard Hatch (Pulau Tiga), Colby Donaldson (Outback), Lex Van den Berghe (Africa), Jenna Morasca (Amazon), Shii Ann Huang (Thailand), Kathy Vavrick- O'Brien (Marquesas)

Red: Rob Mariano (Marquesas), Rob Cesternino (Amazon), Tom Buchanan (Africa), Alicia Calaway (Outback), Amber Brkich (Outback), Susan Hawk (Pulau Tiga)

18 Castaways... I wonder how they could fit all that into 39 Days and what twists would make it almost unpredictable for the very experinced survivors...?

eveajac

i am SOOO annoyed...my parents forgot to tape Mutiny last night while i was working!!!!!!
can someone PLEASE, PLEASE recap me on last nite's episode before tonight?
btw.... GO SANDRA!!!!!

snakeoils

Why do I have this?
HSC
ok, i'll do my best... im sure someone will come along and do a better job later on tho! :)

-Sandra begins pissed off that Christa was voted off. She plans to sabotage everything in every way possible (remember the fish incident - think that, but bigger!)

-Lill is upset and confused when Jon and Burton tell her they are going to get rid of Darrah before Sandra. Lill doesn't like this, but agrees to go along with it. You can see she is beginning to lost it physically and mentally, and she doesn't quite trust Burton anymore.

-Reward Challenge: a combination of past events, including digging under a fence, locks and keys, building a pole, smashing plates. This reward challenge was won by Burton, who took Jon with him to the Panama ruins where he was given a new car and a sumptuous banquet (including a whole pig by the looks of it)

-The boys speak about how stupid the women are, and both the boys feel well and truly in control of the game. They don't feel the girls are intelligent enough to come up with a plan against them.

*meanwhile, back at camp*

-Lill tells Darrah that the boys are going to vote her off before Sandra. All three girls talk about how they can't trust Jon, or Burton. They agree if Burton doesn't win immunity he is going to be voted off. And if he does, they will vote off Jon. We can not tell how Lill feels about this, because she is acting all "insane", like she is on the verge of a breakdown.

-The boys arrive back at camp, and Darrah and Lill start complaining that Sandra is a bitch and won't talk to them , etc. Sandra lies in bed and refuses to do anything.

-Jon approaches Sandra and swears on his grandmother that he will take her to the final 3 if she votes off Lill. Sandra swears on her children that she will, but later says she was saying something different under her breath.

-Immunity Challenge: involved running a series of 'planks' and filling up tubes with water so that keys float to the top. Jon and Darrah both take early leads, as they have small hands and can reach down further into the tubes. The winner, however, is DARRAH, winning her 3rd immunity in a row.

-Tension builds, although Jon still feels extremely confident.

-Tribal council: they talk about how tired they are, and how they don't have any energy. Jon lies and talks about how much he respects all three women.

-They vote.

-1 vote Lill

-2 votes Lill

-1 vote Burton

-2 votes Burton

-The person voted out of the survivor tribe is: Burton.

-Sandra looking EXTREMELY happy, as does Darrah. Christa and Rupert give each other a high-five.

The end.

braindrainedAsh

Journalist
HSC
Nice recap snake. Did anyone think that Burton was an absolute idiot for taking Jon with him? As soon as he did I was like "You idiot, now the girls will gang up on you!" he strategically needed to leave jon behind to keep the girls in their "alliances".... they got a bit too cocky and arrogant in my opinion and that was burton's downfall.

snakeoils

Why do I have this?
HSC
YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY SANDRA!!

i loved her from the start, and im so happy she won.

pissed off that Jeff hardly spoke to her though. it was basically "Survivor Reunion: Lets Talk About Rupert"

poo_cow

I'm glad Sandra won if Darrah couldnt. Tho I must admit Lil was bloody stupid not taking Jon...she woulda won if she'd done that! But am glad she took Sandra, suprised by the 6-1 vote tho - didnt think Burton and Jon would vote for Sandra, they obviously felt backstabbed by Lil. Am so looking forward to Survivor All-Stars. Go Rupert and Colby!!!

~*HSC 4 life*~

HSC
N/A
yeah the 6:1 vote wasnt a shock for me...because Sandra answered the juries questions WAYYYY better than lil...i think the impression you give on them when answering the Q is reallyyy important, its liek the last thign they think of b4 they vote..lil got a bit snappy and whats with her at the end? 'this is a game!...its all bullshit!' hmmmm or something like that

Dash

ReSpEcTeD
HSC
Originally posted by Rahul
i reckon aye!
i wanted johnny fairplay to win!
I also wanted him to win... Better him than that bitch Lill
Shez such a fake... and a stupid idiot I might add...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)