• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Survivor : Pearl Islands (1 Viewer)

MiKeY

HSC
Originally posted by Loz#1
So you know who gets voted off on Monday? What a suprise!! I hope Lil doesn't make it to the final 2.
Yeh I know who goes.
And yes, I hope Lil gets stabbed in the back so she realises how stupid she was/is. Grr!

MiKeY

HSC
Originally posted by routemarker
MiKeY where do you get your episodes?
I get them from irc.
I use the IRC highway server, which is - irc.irchighway.net
Channel - #survivor-central

If you want the trigger (or if you have no idea what I'm talking about and want help) then pm me or MSN me. It's *REALLY* difficult to download an ep if you're on dialup, so if you are I'd consider just waiting till it airs here. (hey it's only a few days.. I'm sure you can wait :p.. as for me.. well.. :rolleyes: ) lol

routemarker

Looking for the Way out ?
HSC
lol well i was hoping you wern't going to say that... but i just want to be able to download marquesas eps (how they substituted a $30million masterpiece with a $6 million local version is beyond me).

MiKeY

HSC
i just want to be able to download marquesas eps (how they substituted a $30million masterpiece with a $6 million local version is beyond me).
Hey bud.
I have all the Marquesa's Episodes on CD - yes I downloaded those too. :D It was a really good series. :)
If you want I can send you them. I never watch em... so yeh - you can have them? It's on 2 cd's.
Do you know who won btw?

MiKeY

HSC
yes i know heck ive been spoilt by the winner from every series besides the first
lol.. you use 'heck'. Neleh in Survivor Marquesas uses it allll the time. :p

routemarker

HSC
lol ok Hell. seems that Maraamuu were more worse performing than Morgan although they were more entertaining. Ive only seen the 1st ep (thanks to KaZaA) peters 'holey' analogy and 'Hunter the weather man' lol. I want to know what kathy finds in the water in ep 2.

slicka03

news about survivor

survivor all-stars has been announced

the cast is mad....includes Rupert, (all though its a shame he got voted out this week), Ethan, Jerri, Amber, Shii Ann, Jenna L and Jenna M oh and Rich Hatch, Lex and Rob C

How kewl is that

MiKeY

HSC
Originally posted by slicka03
all though its a shame he got voted out this week
Um.. hello?? This episode hasn't aired in Australia. Grr.. I hope people who haven't seen the episode don't read that!

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
Some people don't know who gets voted off this week, so you've just ruined it for them slicka.

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
Burton can barely fish. Rupert is their main fisherman, they're all going to starve. Though Morgan are probably used to it, it'll be funny to see drake's reaction.

routemarker

HSC
lol they have coconuts and what not, its the pearl islands theres a reason why pirates went there lol...for coconuts!!!

~*HSC 4 life*~

HSC
N/A
AHHHH WHAT?!?!?!?!
RUPERT!!!

mannn im spoilt :( :(

argh! im not coming here again unless im promised no more spoilers PLEASEEEEEEE!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)