talking to strangers (1 Viewer)

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
lol

That sounds unbelievably shit. I wasn't even aware such things existed in Australia. You sound like the least suitable person in the world for such a thing. Have you considered just not going?
ah, probably.

but i don't think it will be too bad. It's not in Australia though, it's like a cadet camp that will happen in south korea.

I don't know, my dad is quite adamant about making me go... :mad1:

XPac2

HSC
na dont talk to strangers. it doesnt end well

Avarice

HSC
I apparently have some charm with doing this, but I just find I really don't care about their opinion and that I see no problem in just talking to someone I don't know.

Think about it, if you don't know them, then how will you get to know them?
Just fucking talk to them, you pussy.

Graney

Horse liberty
HSC
but i don't think it will be too bad. It's not in Australia though, it's like a cadet camp that will happen in south korea.
:spzz:

I can't imagine anything worse in the world. I would kill myself first. And I don't mean that in a "har har suicide" way, I'd seriously rather be dead.

You're 17. I know people have different relationships with their families, and are expected to do different things, but being forced to go to some fascist military camp in SE Asia is fucking insane. Your dad's trying to break your soul. You're old enough to be independent and refuse to go. You're a good kid, you don't deserve harsh, unnecessary military discipline.

Still, I'm sure you'll have fun!

justanotherposter

Epic Member
HSC

I can't imagine anything worse in the world. I would kill myself first. And I don't mean that in a "har har suicide" way, I'd seriously rather be dead.

You're 17. I know people have different relationships with their families, and are expected to do different things, but being forced to go to some fascist military camp in SE Asia is fucking insane. Your dad's trying to break your soul. You're old enough to be independent and refuse to go. You're a good kid, you don't deserve harsh, unnecessary military discipline.

Still, I'm sure you'll have fun!
This man speaks the truth. Ask your dad to join you if he thinks that it's so worthwhile.

ubernuton

HSC
(walk up to them), (offer hand for hand shake(make sure to go for the right kind)) say "hi" or 'gday' or 'hello' or 'what up dog' or 'top of the morning to the" then question them on what they do or what lead them to be there. everyone likes to talk about themself talk about them even if they are boring

dux&src

just a star-crossed lover
HSC
so how did it go lyounamu?

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
I haven't there yet. I will be going there in few months.

alexp01

HSC
Stepping outside of your bedroom for the first time in 17 years can be daunting.

Ask Elisabeth Fritzl.
lmao

Just try and act naturally, don't get all worked up and think that people are looking and or judging you because more than likely they won't be, then just go with the flow of things...;)

..ie. If you say something stupid make a joke out of it, and go from there.

Pain

I am Jack's wasted life.
HSC
It's in Korea? What is this? A military recruitment camp? Goddamn Koreans. First Australia, what next???

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
It's in Korea? What is this? A military recruitment camp? Goddamn Koreans. First Australia, what next???
lol, it's not a recruitment camp. It's like a cadet camp that you go to...only difference is that it's in South Korea not in Australia...

HSC
Your Dad is clearly trying to initiate you into the patriarchal-misogynistic-militraristic-homophobic-anti-pacifist ideology of Western consumer capitalism.

YOU HAVE NOTHING TO LOSE BUT YOUR CHAINS

dux&src

just a star-crossed lover
HSC
so namu have u been talking to strangers lately after school? trains? bus stops? shops?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)