The Ashes (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Smokey_22

the member
HSC
God, what a bad toss to lose!
I hope Gillespie enjoys this test, cause it'll be his last.
Im predicting we'll knock em over just after lunch and be 1-150 odd at stumps.

copious

Linbo rox my sox
HSC
Indeed it is time to go for the mullet. McGill will be SPEWIN over not being picked. Even Katich got a wicket and a few overs under his belt lol. Damn the aussies would of enjoyed bowling McGill and Warne in tandum if only they developed a genuine allrounder over the years in the mould of Carins, Flintoff or Kallis =/

^___^
HSC
Robbo_m8 said:
Fair Crack of the whip - how on earth did Vaughan, Trescothik and Bell get good scores? They are three of the worst batters ever, besides Geriant Jones, who i hope gets a duck.

what the fuck

Vaughan was the best player when england toured australia a few years ago. He literally scored centuries in every test match played down here. Thats a hell of a achievement for any batsman.

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
we're dooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooomed...we're gonna loooooooooooooose....i dun wanna loose but at the rate we're goin we looooooosing...im so sad now....i h8 vaughn...y dus he have to get 166runz...dats illegal to get against australia...:'( :( :( :(...we better get wickets today...n mcgrath better do better otherwise im not gonna b a happy aussie :(...n my poor poor poor clarke he hurt his back...i hope he gets better soon :(...i miss him :p

HeCtic

Dutchie
HSC
tasha1188 said:
we're dooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooomed...we're gonna loooooooooooooose....i dun wanna loose but at the rate we're goin we looooooosing...im so sad now....i h8 vaughn...y dus he have to get 166runz...dats illegal to get against australia...:'( :( :( :(...we better get wickets today...n mcgrath better do better otherwise im not gonna b a happy aussie :(...n my poor poor poor clarke he hurt his back...i hope he gets better soon :(...i miss him :p
WE"RE CUNTING DOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEDDDDDD!!!!!!!

DRAGONZ

You've Got A Friend
HSC
tasha1188 said:
A couple of years ago, when the Ashes was in Australia, Vaughan made 630 or so runs for the series. I think 183, 177 and 145 ??

Australia won 4 - 1 :D

Gillespie should be axed as soon as the match ends.

Time to see if our batters pull their fingers out for the first time all tour...

Smokey_22

the member
HSC
tasha1188 said:
thats so cute.

redruM

Breathe and Stop
HSC
sad to see peiterson get out. i turned it off there and then.

i want to see bell bat to get a century, i watched him really struggle till the mid 30's. he started playing some really good shots later in the day. also, gillespie isnt bowling well, time for a haircut?

Bookie

Banned
HSC
tasha1188 said:
we're dooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooomed...we're gonna loooooooooooooose....i dun wanna loose but at the rate we're goin we looooooosing...im so sad now....i h8 vaughn...y dus he have to get 166runz...dats illegal to get against australia...:'( ...we better get wickets today...n mcgrath better do better otherwise im not gonna b a happy aussie ...n my poor poor poor clarke he hurt his back...i hope he gets better soon ...i miss him :p
u r nt dmd. Aus wll wn ez. Tk it frm da ntrl fn.

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
Smokey_22 said:
thats so cute.
haha i know im cute...kiddin...im jus an everyday aussie who loves her cricket team more than ever...n loves them even more when they win especially to the poms coz i don't like them...n i met clarke n he is a total sweetie...so i luv him the most :p

Bookie said:
u r nt dmd. Aus wll wn ez. Tk it frm da ntrl fn.
hey im a natural fan as well...my aussie boyz are the best team on the planet...i support them 100%...n im gonna travel to the indies to support them in the nex world cup...coz i love them

redruM said:
sad to see peiterson get out. i turned it off there and then.

i want to see bell bat to get a century, i watched him really struggle till the mid 30's. he started playing some really good shots later in the day. also, gillespie isnt bowling well, time for a haircut?
u pom...i dont like poms...i don't like you...sux that i am a pom myself...but i like to think of myself as more of an aussie since ive lived here practically my whole life...n haha...i didnt even know pietersen got out...haha he sux...haha bell aint gonna get his century...haha...england are gonna loooooooose...coz i have faith in my aussie boyz n they will win THEY WILL WIN....:p

Last edited:

Bookie

Banned
HSC
Tasha1188 said:
hey im a natural fan as well...my aussie boyz are the best team on the planet...i support them 100%...n im gonna travel to the indies to support them in the nex world cup...coz i love them
I said 'ntrl'. That meant NEUTRAL. Fuck man, learn some grammar. See the difficulties of texting on forums?

redruM

Breathe and Stop
HSC
Bookie said:
I said 'ntrl'. That meant NEUTRAL. Fuck man, learn some grammar. See the difficulties of texting on forums?
i found this rather amusing. you are complaining about bad 'grammer', when it wasnt even a grammatical error. more importantly, you are on a forum and dont need to skimp on letters as you do when sms'ing. and the whole confusion was YOUR problem.

tasha, i am not a pom. infact, i should hate the british, as if you wouldnt like a good uprising against the world champs?

i jinxed bell! hopefully flintoff blasts a few. :D

HSC
why is gillespie still in the team?!

he's having a shocker, flintoff is whipping him for fours all over the field

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)