• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

The Ashes (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
yay how excitin...is maggie still playin coz he was in hospital with an elbow problem???...im so happy shaun tait got selected to replace gillespie...hehe...we so better win :)

LaCe

chillin, killin, illin
HSC
Well back to staying up to 2/3am in the morning!! i miss it soo much!

Good contest now cause its 1-1, better not be a drawn series. I want someone to be an outright winner, and better not be any shitty weather causing draws (although this is a certainty with England's weather)

otay

HSC
Bookie said:
Better than loving Victoria
hahahaha i remember a few years back i went to a sheffield shield game (yes that's right) and one of the victorian fielders was goin to run out a New south welshman and the throw hit him in the chest. Every1 in the crowd (all 200 hundred of us or wateva) started chanting "we hate you coz your victorian" and giving the guy heaps of shit.

This has since been updated in the olympics to "we hate you coz your american".

Hope Mcgrath is ok bcoz i think our bowling line-up of mcgrath, lee, tait and warne is a very class bowling line-up without the gap gillespie provided

HSC
HotShot said:
A BOWlinf lineup of :
mcgrath
lee
tait
warne

looks daunting you have the sheer pace of lee and tait, with the accuracy of mcgrath and the magic of warne--would be nice

as for the batting that where Australia needs to improve to win the series lets see how they ehandle the reverse swing..

i can't wait to see this bowling line-up in action, finally no gillespie. and i'm still waiting for some world-class batting from the aussies.

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
what is wrong with australia...we're like srsly doing crap...how is it that the poms are better than us...its impossible...its illegal...c'mon aussie kick some pommy butts...229/4 at stumps on day one...we're doooomed

rama_v

HSC
king_of_boredom said:
i can't wait to see this bowling line-up in action, finally no gillespie. and i'm still waiting for some world-class batting from the aussies.
Tait is inconsistent, and Mcgrath and Warne will not be around much longer. With the amount of times Brett Lee oversteps while bowling its no wonder that all the wickets he gets are off no-balls... Australia is short of quality fast bowlers - I mean Tait is a wicket taker, for sure, but he also serves up juicy half volleys every now and then and it looks as if his action will break his back sooner or later.

The batting on the other hand is very strong, and there are plenty of people in reserve, however its just that the current players are not in form.

LaCe

chillin, killin, illin
HSC
tasha1188 said:
what is wrong with australia...we're like srsly doing crap...how is it that the poms are better than us...its impossible...its illegal...c'mon aussie kick some pommy butts...229/4 at stumps on day one...we're doooomed
Your kdding! 229/4 is pretty much even. If we can get some early wickets then we'll be on top, England still have to "get in" ie Pieterson and Flintoff.

I hope this test is as exciting as the other two. This fucking rain is the worst but it was bound to happen.

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
yay pieterson is out...im happy now...now we jus need to get the other stupid 5 poms out hehe...and soon...n yeh is punter ponting? coz he got a wicket hehe yay :)

otay

HSC
Is any1 else extremely frustrated watching this? I think punter needs to attack more, especially when warney is bowling. They are getting runs way too easily and we have rarely looked like taking a wicket. Lee and Kaspa seem to be bowling well now without luck, hopefully it'll change after lunch.

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
We are getting absolutely rorted by the umpires

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)