The Ashes (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

rama_v

HSC
nessie_lee said:
Can you blame them! lol. I wouldn't want to get any closer to a Brett Lee ball than i had to thanks!
If they cant stand out of their crease the best thing to do is to play the ball late and not go hard at the ball, and play down the line of the ball. That way even if the ball swings it will swing past the edge and they will only get beaten, they wont nick it. Unfortunatly when players are out of form they tend to try to follow the ball, and when you do that, theres a very good chance that you will get an edge when it swings late

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
rama_v said:
In that African XI vs Asian XI match it went down to the wire, African XI got 198 but the Asian XI only managed 196
haha i know...asia suck...haha not that i go for africa...i dun go for n e of the teams...hehe

rama_v

HSC
tasha1188 said:
haha i know...asia suck...haha not that i go for africa...i dun go for n e of the teams...hehe
Yeah, both sides are down on players actualyl do to various circumstances

copious

Linbo rox my sox
HSC
Hmm interesting just noticed a 3 match One day series is scheduled for NZ vs Aus in Dec. I hope it comes to Sydney.

this_girl

HSC
copious said:
Hmm interesting just noticed a 3 match One day series is scheduled for NZ vs Aus in Dec. I hope it comes to Sydney.
It's the Chappel-Hadlee Trophy and will be played in NZ because the first one was played here in Aus earlier in the year.

richz

tasha1188 said:
nooooooo...clarke did play against india here last year coz i remember going to the finals on the 9th of febuary n i remember meeting clarke at the airport the day before the match and it was last year coz i remember missing my swimming carnival the week before jus to make signs for the match for my cousin and i so im right and your wrong...n i also remember clarke made like 40 or 50smtg and australia kicked indias butt in the final...so it was last year so there hehe....
am i the only girl who posts in this thread??
oo ur talking about the onedayers, sorry i thut u were relating to tests.

Smokey_22 said:
Clarke was playing for Aus A when India toured. He made that blistering 200 in one day at hobart. - It was on tv and was when the selectors really took notice.
again thut she was talking about tests, not first class games

copious

Linbo rox my sox
HSC
haha that was funny. another crushing win for kiwis, it's useless. oh well atleast Vettori is putting runs on the board, he might as well open for us. Bond is back too woo hoo.

Benny_

Elementary Penguin
HSC
If Bond hadn't been injured over the last couple of years, I think he would have established himself as one of the world's best by now. I'm sure his return will be a huge boon to the kiwis.

copious

Linbo rox my sox
HSC
He has 50 test wickets at an average of 20, if only he had been playing longer. He's looking alot leaner now too, hopefully his pace picks up.

this_girl

HSC
angelduck said:
aww, just saw that poor zimbabwe run out - poor dude, he was so impressed with his teammate getting a half century, NZ are so evil!! Its not like they have any chance of loosing to zimbabwe, they could have let the man celkebrate!
Saw that on the news lastnite, couldn't stop laughing!

rama_v

HSC
copious said:
haha that was funny. another crushing win for kiwis, it's useless. oh well atleast Vettori is putting runs on the board, he might as well open for us. Bond is back too woo hoo.
Vettori is good batting in tests, but for some reason Fleming always puts him up the order when NZ are chasing a huge total in ODIs, even though hes not a big hitter of the ball, never ceases to amaze me that lol

Bookie

Banned
HSC
They ran out the last Zimbabwe bastman, becasue he was running, but his partner was too busy celebrating his own fifty [which is a massive thing for Zimbabwe in its current state] at the other end, and they both ended up at the same end.

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
oooo...poor guyz...bloody kiwis...they only think of themselves...they have no heart...thats why i don't like them...hmph

HSC
Bookie said:
They ran out the last Zimbabwe bastman, becasue he was running, but his partner was too busy celebrating his own fifty [which is a massive thing for Zimbabwe in its current state] at the other end, and they both ended up at the same end.

that would've been funny to see. well at least they learn their lesson, no matter how stupid the mistake was.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)