• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

The Ashes (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

William_Lawry

NSW Police
HSC
N/A
Bookie said:
DT - no chance
North - no chance
Voges - no chance
Jaques - good chance
Hussey brothers - good chance

they guys u named that have no chance are no bodies on the scale of hussey and jaques, they arnt performing in county cricket

HSC
as long as they dont bring iback that good for nothing ugly brad hogg then ill continue to watch the cricket.

Bookie

Banned
HSC
William_Lawry said:
DT - no chance
North - no chance
Voges - no chance
Jaques - good chance

they guys u named that have no chance are no bodies on the scale of hussey and jaques, they arnt performing in county cricket
Talking in the next year or so

copious

Linbo rox my sox
HSC
on another note, Kiwis beat India by 51 runs, Shane bond 6 - 19 off 9 overs + 3 maidens.

LaCe

chillin, killin, illin
HSC
William_Lawry said:
DT - no chance
North - no chance
Voges - no chance
Jaques - good chance

What about Chris Rogers, opening bat for WA? scored a 200 against Australia in one of the tour matches, but i think he may be a bit too old (27).

Jaques has a very good chance in getting in and so does this new guy who scored a lot of runs last season in first Grade Sydney, cant remember his name though.

Tait bowled really well, he should be in there for a while if his back does not fail under pressure.

DRAGONZ

You've Got A Friend
HSC
First time in 17 years (from memory) that Australia is following-on.

Someone drop a bomb on the Australian cricket teams' bus or hotel, because they all deserve to be killed.

When Brett Lee manages to make 47 off about 40 balls, you really wonder how the "batsmen" can only get 10.

nessie_lee

Povo Uni Student!
Knights territory.... and I'm a Doggies supporter!
HSC
And that he did!
My goodness we can't play for crap at the moment can we?... Those silly batsmen.. Send over the Australia A side, they may do better (even though they play ODI not Test!)..
Somone just peg a ball at Flintoff so he can't play for the rest of the series.. that'd solve a few problems!

Smokey_22

the member
HSC
copious said:
on another note, Kiwis beat India by 51 runs, Shane bond 6 - 19 off 9 overs + 3 maidens.
My word, he's back! Bigtime. Send him over here for the world 11..

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
we're doooooooooooooooooooooooooomed...doooooomed i tell ya...srsly we got all out for less than 200 runz n we're already in out second innings...we so lost this match...im starting to loose all my faith in australia (well the cricket team only) and thats baaaaaaaaaad....i wanna cry :'(...my poor martyn those umpires are so mean to him...i h8 umpires...i h8 them...and i h8 the poms...im a very hateful girl...specially when it comes to aussie suckin at cricket...waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah....

nessie_lee

Povo Uni Student!
HSC
Gotta take the good with the bad mate! .. Our time will come again! I just think the Aussies got a bit cocky and didn't expect the Poms to challenge them as much as they have this series!

I still maintain if Flintoff "accidently" was injured ( i suggest a Hit man), we may still pull off a miracle!

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
I still maintain if Flintoff "accidently" was injured ( i suggest a Hit man), we may still pull off a miracle!
LMAO...that is so funny...and a gr8 idea...but dun want the aussies to get into any more trouble...yeh i rkn we did get a bit cocky...meh we learn from our mistakes...

Last edited:

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
i dont cer if im english i only lived there for 3months which doesnt make me english...ive lived here for 17 years...which makes me australia...and i am also an aussie citizen with an aussie passport so im aussie...n i aint even fully aussie my background is indian BUT THAT DON"T MEAN I SUPPORT INDIA...infact i hate the indians more then the poms...does that say something to you...and dont b mean to MY AUSSIE BOYS again poopy

nessie_lee

Povo Uni Student!
HSC
tasha1188 said:
i dont cer if im english i only lived there for 3months which doesnt make me english...ive lived here for 17 years...which makes me australia...and i am also an aussie citizen with an aussie passport so im aussie...n i aint even fully aussie my background is indian BUT THAT DON"T MEAN I SUPPORT INDIA...infact i hate the indians more then the poms...does that say something to you...and dont b mean to MY AUSSIE BOYS again poopy

Dude calm down! It's just a sport! Millions of people are dying every day from poverty, us losing an Ashes series isn't that bad!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)