• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

The Ashes (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

bJ_Bhoy 87

HSC
Bookie said:
Ah, its good to see Australia suffering. But please get back to form in time for the World XI match.
dont worry. we'll be playing in australia, and world XI wont be playing with the same passion as england. seriously, i think england in england would be harder to beat than world XI

nessie_lee said:
Dude calm down! It's just a sport! Millions of people are dying every day from poverty, us losing an Ashes series isn't that bad!
WTF!!! Millions will always die from poverty, the day england get us in cricket is a day to worry about.

And by the look of things, that could be today :(

Last edited:

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
soooo...my friend has an indian bkgrd n goes for S.A...but thats only coz he likes the team n coz he was born there...but i like australia and i dont like the poms or india so i only go for australia...so leave me alone poo head :(

bJ_Bhoy 87

HSC
tasha1188 said:
soooo...my friend has an indian bkgrd n goes for S.A...but thats only coz he likes the team n coz he was born there...but i like australia and i dont like the poms or india so i only go for australia...so leave me alone poo head :(
well said!!!

HeCtic

Dutchie
HSC
tasha1188 said:
Why don't you like India? They are probably the most entertaining team out there.

bJ_Bhoy 87

HSC
Bookie said:
Setchaba sa, South Africa......

i've never been to Saf, I guess I'm just huntin for glory again.
and you picked seth efricka?

bJ_Bhoy 87

HSC
you started when they were winning?

why not australia? i mean, we've been the best team for the last 15 years

bJ_Bhoy 87

HSC
as long as you dont go for the springboks, then i can understand

i HATE those south african cunts...

LaCe

chillin, killin, illin
HSC
Bookie said:
Dude, no guy will get from grade to Tests within a year. i suppose you're thinking of James Packman
I never said that, not Packman, starts with E... cant remember but he will push for selection in a few years.

Redical changes needed for the Last test? But then again who would step up? Hodge... Hasnt really performed as of late in the tour matches. MacGill? Yeah why not, for good measure.

It looks like it will come down to the last test. We'll see...

PrimeTime

HSC
Australia have got their backs against the wall, look like the underdog and need to come out fighting....

Me thinks someone needs to start playing "Eye of the Tiger"

HeCtic

Dutchie
HSC
LaCe said:
I never said that, not Packman, starts with E... cant remember but he will push for selection in a few years.

Redical changes needed for the Last test? But then again who would step up? Hodge... Hasnt really performed as of late in the tour matches. MacGill? Yeah why not, for good measure.

It looks like it will come down to the last test. We'll see...
Ed Cowan the name you're looking for? Bring in the Huss for the next match. He's class.

Smokey_22

the member
HSC
HeCtic said:
Ed Cowan the name you're looking for? Bring in the Huss for the next match. He's class.
NSW will have an awesome side in 2 years time, then a shit season the year after, seeing that half of them will be playing for Australia.

Bookie

Banned
HSC
Talking about them, they were training this morning at the Bus Loop ovals in front of the SCG, just some light training I suppose, they had tackle bags and such. I was in a hurry, but I'm pretty sure I recognised Bracken and Krejza

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)