• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

The Ashes (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
HeCtic said:
Why don't you like India? They are probably the most entertaining team out there.
because they are all stuck up poo heads who don't think of anyone but themselves...and i don't like pplz like that so yeh...and they suck at cricket hehe

Bookie said:
Cos australia are a bunch of fags
i hate you

otay

HSC
People remember Calcutta 2001? Laxman and Dravid took the game away from us and then harbajan won it for them. It's not over yet. We still have clarkey, katich, gilly, warney and lee who can make runs and post a good total for them to chase, and then we have the man himself, shane warne to terrorise the english batsmen. We can still win this and until they only need 50 runs with 10 wickets in hand will I believe otherwise.
Prediction for today I feel that Clarke, Katich and Gilly will get hundreds (a bit optimistic sure) and we'll ahve them chasing a big total and they'll have lost 3 wickets by the fall of play. C'mon Aussie C'mon.

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
What we need to do, is bat out today.

Then go into tomorrow, with around 50-60 overs left, with around 200-300 score on board.

That's IF we can bat out a day, which we havent been able to do lately.

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
yeh yeh yeh...we have to bat out today with clarke and and katich gettin over 100 and we have to like lead by like 300 runs and we still bat tomoz till like lunch time and then the stupid poms won't have a chance of winning...coz warney will take 5 quick wickets and tait will take 4 wickets and lee can take one wicket (hehe) and then we will win and it will go down in history as the world champs came close to loosing but with the help of some fan's faith in them they won and this match will be remebered forever and ever and ever

boy dreams are good...lets just hope they come true...

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
That's not a dream but your mindset, what team goes out looking to salvage anything with a defeatist attitude like we've carried for the last 3 tests :p

My dream would be for Lee and Kaspa to hit the winning runs, Lee 100, kaspa 50 :D

Bookie

Banned
HSC
AsyLum said:
That's not a dream but your mindset, what team goes out looking to salvage anything with a defeatist attitude like we've carried for the last 3 tests :p

My dream would be for Lee and Kaspa to hit the winning runs, Lee 100, kaspa 50 :D
Shame that England are still to bat....I hope Katich gets a 100. Love the NSW team.

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
absolution* said:
my prediction: collapse this morning. england win by an innings.
yeh...welll....you suck coz ur wrong...england may win but not by and inning coz aussie are gonna back till after lunch or even longer

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
aussie- 234/4
clarke- 43
katich- 29
we rule
woot woot!!!
Flintoff manages to get at least one no ball each over he bowls...wat a loser...even i don't get no balls hehe...and katich is hoggin the ball...he doesn't let clarke bat...damn katich let clarke get his 50 already

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
nooooo...clarke for aus captain alwayz...hehe...4runz will his 50 yay

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
Bookie said:
But Clarkes a little boy from Fairfield.
Katich is captain of a state with half the Australian population
noooooooo...clarke is from liverpool...and he is not a little boy...leave him alone meani poo head...anyways...clarke is most likely to become the next captain...and he will be the next captain...who cares wat katich is the captain of...

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Yeah... If we survive the session with a new fast ball, we have a somewhat easier ball to hit around when it starts losing pace and bounce as well as sharp traditional movement.

It's not a one day game, and that's the reason why we've been losing lately.

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
omg i know...we need to hit more runs...no wonder test matches are so boring...they barely hit the ball...so annoying...meh at least clarke made his 50 :)

redruM

Breathe and Stop
HSC
king_of_boredom said:
yeah but slowing the game to a halt ain't on my list.
it would be on the very top on ponting's list. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)