The Bible (1 Viewer)

taggs-sasuke

HSC
i would say that my favourite part of the bible would be Luke chapter 13.
I encourage all who still have doubts, because for me, this chapter answered a quesion that has been pondering on my mind ever since knowing about Jesus, which 'why do peope still suffer'
and wen i read this, as well as going to a sermon about it, it really cleared my mind of all doubts, as well this chapter tells you all the true reality of judgement day.
Thanks! :)

0hNivlek

HSC
When Dymocks had that 3 for 2 deal i got a copy of the Good News Bible free which is just a contemporary translation!

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC
Give beer to those who are perishing, wine to those who are in anguish.
Proverbs 31:6

raniaaa

:)
HSC
Jesus looked at them and said, "With man this is impossible, but with God all things are possible." Matthew 19:26

CharlieB

?uestlove
HSC
Matthew 7:7

Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you. For everyone who asks receives; he who seeks finds; and to him who knocks, the door will be opened.

CharlieB

?uestlove
HSC
Mark 13:32

"No one knows about that day or hour, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father. Be on guard! Be alert! You do not know when that time will come. It's like a man going away: He leaves his house and puts his servants in charge, each with his assigned task, and tells the one at the door to keep watch.

"Therefore keep watch because you do not know when the owner of the house will come back—whether in the evening, or at midnight, or when the rooster crows, or at dawn. If he comes suddenly, do not let him find you sleeping. What I say to you, I say to everyone: 'Watch!' "

Arowana21

HSC
N/A
Mark 10:45

For even the Son of Man did not come to be served, but to serve and to give his life in ransom for many.

Julie Y

HSC
i dont read the bible always even though im supposed to ... :(
but i like corinthians cause it teaches mehow to love s2

thongetsu

Where aren't I?
HSC
i like the part where everything contradicts itself and doesnt make sense oh wait thats the whole book in that case i like the whole book

boganxcore

HSC
i like the part where everything contradicts itself and doesnt make sense oh wait thats the whole book in that case i like the whole book
probably hasn't even opened the bible, let alone read it/parts of it.

opinion is invalid

kaz1

et tu
HSC
Uni Grad
Gospel according to John coz I reckon he never met Jesus and wrote down what others said and added bits he made up.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)