The F1 Thread (2 Viewers)

HSC
xrtzx said:
lol, its not the car its the drivers, bruni and baumgaredener are no good. If it was the car how did Webber perform so well in the minardis.

Ok guys imagine, michael schumacher driving a minardi. That would be pretty cool :p

and he will end up there one day. soon probly.

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
lol ... thanks for pointing that out GlobalOperation - thats cause F1 rules :p

xrtzx - michael had a black ferrari (well part of) for the 2001 Monza GP.

HSC
hey there is only one week till the next race.

is this where we start arguing like 3 year olds on who is going to kick who's butt or has that already started?

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
GlobalOperation said:
hey there is only one week till the next race.

is this where we start arguing like 3 year olds on who is going to kick who's butt or has that already started?
lol. Probably, but we all stick to the same drivers as usual.

Grizzly = Kimi
OJ = Zsolt
Me = Michael
eLmo (if she comes on) = Kimi.

Nothing much really changes.

Btw, I realise that Zsolt isn't in F1, but OJ just loves him soooooooooooooooooo much!!!

HSC
Cape said:
lol. Probably, but we all stick to the same drivers as usual.

Grizzly = Kimi
OJ = Zsolt
Me = Michael
eLmo (if she comes on) = Kimi.

Nothing much really changes.

Btw, I realise that Zsolt isn't in F1, but OJ just loves him soooooooooooooooooo much!!!
he must be good if he can win without even being in the race.

and you forgot all the randam "go webber"'s by every tom dick and harry

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
GlobalOperation said:
he must be good if he can win without even being in the race.

and you forgot all the randam "go webber"'s by every tom dick and harry
lol ... the webber bit is so true!!!

Zsolt probably is disgusted as someone else, maybe Trulli or Alonso :p Oh boy, OJ is soooooo gonna kill me about bad mouthing his little Zsolt :p

HSC
so leaving bias behind (this might be hard for a few of you....... Oj, Cape,Grizzly.) what do you think of buttons chances this weekend? he says that the car has been fixed and he and the team are looking for at least a podium.

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
lol ... OJ is more biased than me ... HAHAHAHA, grizzly is the most biased.

Anyway, like hell Button and BAR are going to get on the podium. He said that the car was fixed for Bahrain - but no, someone blew their engine :rolleyes: I reckon BAR will still struggle. I hope that Renault collapse!! BRING ON FERRARI, sorry, but San Marino is their home GP.

HSC
and what about heidfeild? he has a new engine whlie most of the top runner are on there second race, and san marino is tough on the engines. do you think this will help?

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
San Marino tough on engines? I thought that was Malaysia and Bahrain.

Heidfeld will have to cap his revs just like all the other drivers. His engine has to last til the end of spain. So, he necessarily won't have an advantage over other drivers.

HSC
san marino would be tough on engines that have already been through bahrain.

i was on a site the otherday, cant remember which one. and they had an f1 tipping comp. how the hell can you pick the podium position in a sport like f1?? it could be anyone form Ferrari, maclaren, williams, renult, BAR, toyota and even red bull racing these days. how do you pick the top three in the right order between 14 driver after aroung 60 laps?

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
Its almost impossible to choose the top three in a race. Anything can happen even after the race has finished. People can get disqualified (remembers Cananda last year). Also I can remember Haikkenon retiring on the very last lap of the Spanish GP in 2001 - leaving Michael to win it.

I wouldn't bet on f1 - its too unpredictable.

HSC
im going to study now. someone told me that i have to do it in the hols but ive been procrastinating.......for example spending time on this site. nite :)

M-turkey

Zoom Zoom
HSC
Cape said:
Its almost impossible to choose the top three in a race. Anything can happen even after the race has finished. People can get disqualified (remembers Cananda last year). Also I can remember Haikkenon retiring on the very last lap of the Spanish GP in 2001 - leaving Michael to win it.

I wouldn't bet on f1 - its too unpredictable.

It was predictable enough for the first 13 races last year, with Schumacher winning all except Monaco where he was taken out...

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
M-turkey said:
It was predictable enough for the first 13 races last year, with Schumacher winning all except Monaco where he was taken out...
No it wasn't. At the beginning of last year, ppl were actually betting on raikkonen winning the championship. Ppl thought ferrari's slow testing time would mean that they couldn't win the championship.

Komit

Byahhhhhhhhhh
HSC
Ferrari has a reputation of "sandbagging" before championships. But they have been genuinely struggling this year, mainly due to the shitty Bridgestones tyres, which ironic in a way, since Ferrari were the only team NOT to sign Stoddarts proposal for uniform tyres at last year's Brazilian GP. So suck shit to them.

Komit

Byahhhhhhhhhh
HSC
......San Marino is tough on the engines since around 60% is full throttle. However, the bigger problem with San Marino is the bumpy surface, losing nosecones and slipping up at Variante Alta and ending up in the barrier. San Marino cops a lot of shit, but I still love it. Seeing the cars hit Acque Minerali is breathtaking.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)