The F1 Thread (11 Viewers)

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
Cape said:
Its not my fault that there are currently 16 race drivers in the f1 field that I can bitch about :D
who cant u bitch about (apart from the obvious)

coz NUGGET is due 4 some shit

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
braad said:
who cant u bitch about (apart from the obvious)

coz NUGGET is due 4 some shit
Michael Schumacher, Ralf Schumacher, Nick Heidfeld and Christain Klien

(I think I have a thing for germans :confused: )

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
Cape said:
Michael Schumacher, Ralf Schumacher, Nick Heidfeld and Christain Klien

(I think I have a thing for germans :confused: )
i have been trying to tell u that...

m. Shumacher - good
r. " " - over-valued
heidfeld - good
klien - alright

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
braad said:
i have been trying to tell u that...

m. Shumacher - good
r. " " - over-valued
heidfeld - good
klien - alright
oooh .. personal attacks now :eek: *ouch*

Michael Schumacher - bloody fantastic - gret driver and most importantly good looking and rich :uhhuh:

Ralf Schumacher - equally great driver - hes very consistent - and consistency wins championships - hes fast as well - and good looking.

Heidfeld - hes cute! you could poke a stick at him and he'd laugh. Hes fast - hes even performing better than webber this season - and williams have always suggested that webber would be their number one driver and webber would be a driver to challenge for the championship.

Klien - I demand him in a ferrari :D

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
Cape said:
oooh .. personal attacks now :eek: *ouch*

Michael Schumacher - bloody fantastic - gret driver and most importantly good looking and rich :uhhuh:

Ralf Schumacher - equally great driver - hes very consistent - and consistency wins championships - hes fast as well - and good looking.

Heidfeld - hes cute! you could poke a stick at him and he'd laugh. Hes fast - hes even performing better than webber this season - and williams have always suggested that webber would be their number one driver and webber would be a driver to challenge for the championship.

Klien - I demand him in a ferrari :D
heidfeld is as good as webber, u n every1 knows that, webber just has something about him...i dunno, its there. its in other drivers, but a couple only show it

Ralf? very consistent? he so is aye! *cough* not really...n consistency dusnt win championships unless the consistency is coming first for vast majority of the races...(i mean, his older brother, mick) ralf wouldnt win if he was in the best team, he'd find some way to fuck it all up, the rest could (cept my fav. NUGGET)

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
braad said:
heidfeld is as good as webber, u n every1 knows that, webber just has something about him...i dunno, its there. its in other drivers, but a couple only show it

Ralf? very consistent? he so is aye! *cough* not really...n consistency dusnt win championships unless the consistency is coming first for vast majority of the races...(i mean, his older brother, mick) ralf wouldnt win if he was in the best team, he'd find some way to fuck it all up, the rest could (cept my fav. NUGGET)
I'm confused about what webber has? Talent to move backwards through the field! Even Alonso and Raikkonen are better than Webber - and this is coming from me! He chose the wrong team - his rep will now suffer - its not that hard to qualify a shit car with a low fuel load towards the front of the field.

Ralf is consistant. Him and Trulli are going to build toyota into a championship contending car. They are both doing a hell of a lot better than the past 4 drivers have done. Ralf is a fantastic driver - the time he was at williams he did not have a championship winning car - nevertheless he was never out of the top 5!

Would you like me to bitch about nugget :p

And why do I feel that I'm repeating myself every few pages??

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
hahahahaa!

alonso and raiks r good, u say it yet ur able 2 put them all down at once...so mean...

alonso is a very talented driver, as is raikkonen, no doubting, webber has balls, i dont c ne of these other drivers pulling moves like webber does, he gives it ago and makes it entertaining, the first 6 or 7 corners of the race was the most exciting 4 a while (i admit, i missed the last 10 laps thru sleep...oops)

ralf....toyota....toyota has the resources (i.e ppl power and finance) to buy the friggen championship, if ralf doesnt win with them eventually, he'll be a failure, or, well, i'll be nicer, if he's not a serious title challenger in the next few years, he'll be classed as a failure

n nugget...stupid idiot, he shouldnt be at ferrari, even klien would be betta, maybe even zsolt

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
Well - I'm a bitch - thats why I'm mean ;)

Webber DOES NOT have balls - all webber does at the start is make some smoke - maybe crash into a few drivers and then falls backwards through the field - even I could do better than that with my eyes closed!

Other drivers don't overtake? Did you see thr Schumeister on Button! Fuck - its was fantastic - left me breathless, even though i saw it on the net before hand. But you must remember, not every track you can overtake on. Boy - wait til monaco comes, hungary and canada (to a certain degree).

Ralf will never be a failure. Hes a fantastic driver - yet your blinded towards his talent.

Nugget shouldn't be at ferrari. And neither should the possiblity of Zsolt ever going to ferrari! Klein will - cause hes better looking than Zsolt. And we don't need pin ball barriers in f1 - they already have tyre walls!

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
tut tut

schumachers was ok, except the fact button basically gave his spot up because he knew his lack of pace would hinder him in putting up ne challenge (3rd is betta than crashing)

i dont know many other drivers who'll race around the outside on the dirty shit to pass someone, they all seem to wait for a mistake, webber's aggressive....i dont see how you dont like that style of driving...its like schumachers style...crazy woman u r!!!

ralf will be, he lives in the great shadow of his brother, that being michael...too bad for him

i like nuggets theory that if he was the number one driver and he can beat schumacher...hahahaha, such a laugh, he should retire whilst he's still got a job

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
You do realise that BAR never told Button that Schumacher was catching him by 2 seconds a lap. BAR were convinced until after the second round of pit stops that they could catch Alonso!

Well - if they changed the rules back to letting you allow to change tyres - then ppl would be making more drastic moves, and not doing the "trulli effect". There have been many races where drivers go into the dirty side of the track to overtake. I've seen montoya do it heaps of times at Brazil, and I can't be bothered thinking of other places where ppl have done it. But we saw limited overtaking last year, cause the camera only focused upon a certain red car which was always leading - which I'm not complaining about :D

Ofcourse Ralf lives in Michael's shadow - thats why he went to Toyota and not stayed at williams.

Nugget is just gay and stupid!

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
i do realise BAR didnt tell him...

but if you watched the actual cars, he was slowed down and possibly put off by webber/heidfeld, every1 knew schumacher would eventually get him, but he did it then because it was an opening, as every driver would, i dont quite see how that was so spectacular yet you seem to dismiss webbers move...u say ur not biased, i'd doubt that, now if a red car ddi what webber or what some other drivers do (aggressive driving resulting in manouvres) u would be having spasms on the floor

n...nugget sucks

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
Where has webber made an overtaking move? I haven't seen one - and going backwards does not count!

Button couldn't cope with the idea of having to lap 2 drivers at one time, there was barely an opening and yet michael risked his car and possibily his race to move ahead of button.

Orange Juice

so worthless i am
HSC
havnt read all the posts but... cape, ralf being consistent doesnt mean anything unless he gets points... HAH@YOU
im feeling a kimi win next race... watch out!

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
Cape said:
Where has webber made an overtaking move? I haven't seen one - and going backwards does not count!

Button couldn't cope with the idea of having to lap 2 drivers at one time, there was barely an opening and yet michael risked his car and possibily his race to move ahead of button.

omg! u r either just stubborn, or narrowminded!

webber...first coupla of corners, has a shit start and is side by side with sato 4 a while

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
Want a summary oj - I'm a bitch!

ralf scores points in just about every race ... unlike *cough* I'd hate to say it, Michael. But If you looked at Toyota's plans they were looking for the odd podium this year, frequent podiums next year - and maybe a few race wins.

Kimi has nothing ... no longer the ice man - hes the anger man :D

oops ... my bad braad! I was so nervous at the start thinking something might happen to michael going through that traffic, I remember it, but it wasn't THAT good.

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
Cape said:
Want a summary oj - I'm a bitch!

ralf scores points in just about every race ... unlike *cough* I'd hate to say it, Michael. But If you looked at Toyota's plans they were looking for the odd podium this year, frequent podiums next year - and maybe a few race wins.

Kimi has nothing ... no longer the ice man - hes the anger man :D

oops ... my bad braad! I was so nervous at the start thinking something might happen to michael going through that traffic, I remember it, but it wasn't THAT good.
lol, ne passing manouvre in F1 is good, i just liked in 'cockpit' view from webbers car

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
braad said:
lol, ne passing manouvre in F1 is good, i just liked in 'cockpit' view from webbers car
View from Michael's car is better :D Atleast he doesn't have skin tight overalls :eek: everytime I see webber I get scared seeing him in those overalls.

Komit

Byahhhhhhhhhh
HSC
At least he doesnt look like a clown - i.e. Villeneuve. Remember when he raced the Renault - they were the baggiest overalls I've ever seen.

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
Baggy overalls over those skin tight ones webber is wearing! They scare me.

But the baggy ones Villeneuve wore were classic!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)