The F1 Thread (7 Viewers)

Orange Juice

so worthless i am
HSC
fuck cape, i dont even need to open the link and i know what your on about... why do you do this to me?

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
Orange Juice said:
fuck cape, i dont even need to open the link and i know what your on about... why do you do this to me?
Sorry darl, couldn't resist.

I could not have posted the link or given you the link last night, but I did. You should be greatful that I keep an eye out for your Zsolt and not to meantion to tell you when the gps are on next!

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
hahahahaha ... funny!!! Massa's a mummy's boy :eek: Go DC though!! If only there was video footage of it :D

Komit

Byahhhhhhhhhh
HSC
Go Massa you little pussy!!!! DC is a bitch - someone gives him the finger and he gets pissed off even though he gives the finger every other race and then threatens to give everyone the "Scottish kiss". Ultimately, Takuma Sato could probably kick everyone's ass even though he is one of the smallest and most likely to have the highest oestregen levels of all drivers (i.e. look at the way he speaks).

Orange Juice

so worthless i am
HSC
holy shit komit dont be bagging out the jap sushi warrior... hes a champ... hes gonna outscore button this season

Komit

Byahhhhhhhhhh
HSC
DC is a bitch - Schumi is just a bigger bitch. I remember when he wanted to fight Senna (which almost happened after every race in 1992-1994) but they were pulled apart by stewards. Senna would have killed him.

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
Cape said:
Hi Braad *waves* :p

Oh, and don't over inflate DCs already over inflated ego :rolleyes:
DC punched schuey....:rolleyes:

senna wanted to punch schuey :rolleyes:

oh, hiya cape

n even if it did inflate DCs ego, it prolly deflated schueys:p

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
braad said:
DC punched schuey....:rolleyes:

senna wanted to punch schuey :rolleyes:

oh, hiya cape

n even if it did inflate DCs ego, it prolly deflated schueys:p
I don't understand why anyone would want to hurt my poor little schuey. Hes so kind and loveable :p

nothing can deflate schuey's ego :) atleast he knows violence doesn't solve the answer ;)

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
Cape said:
I don't understand why anyone would want to hurt my poor little schuey. Hes so kind and loveable :p

nothing can deflate schuey's ego :) atleast he knows violence doesn't solve the answer ;)
hahahahaha...and he and senna wanted to fight? sure, it must be because he cant fight?

sato, even though he's small, and a bit female-ish, doesnt mean he couldnt do some kung-fu or karate shit :uhhuh:

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
braad said:
hahahahaha...and he and senna wanted to fight? sure, it must be because he cant fight?

sato, even though he's small, and a bit female-ish, doesnt mean he couldnt do some kung-fu or karate shit :uhhuh:
Just cause Schumacher doesn't support violence!!!

Orange Juice said:
holy shit komit dont be bagging out the jap sushi warrior... hes a champ... hes gonna outscore button this season
And OJ you support Sato cause hes short and asian, just like you :p

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
he doesnt support...but tries to incite it :)

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
braad said:
he doesnt support...but tries to incite it :)
You really do have something against my michael, don't you?

hmm, notice that this thread only gets exciting around race weekends :p damn, I want race weekends every weekend so I can sit here and not do my stupid assignment :chainsaw:

HSC
Cape said:
You really do have something against my michael, don't you?

hmm, notice that this thread only gets exciting around race weekends :p damn, I want race weekends every weekend so I can sit here and not do my stupid assignment :chainsaw:
the rest of the time is spend baging shuey. :uhhuh:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)