The F1 Thread (13 Viewers)

eLmo

Stalker.
HSC
yay!! button 3rd :p ..of course Kimi deserves to be there-- he just had a crap car before...
Michael is using sneaky strategies.. i don't like it .. Alonso will beable to accelerate 2-3 rows ...so its ok

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
I can't believe my eyes ... his car must have nos in it. lol. michael doesn't use sneaky strategies ... they just use the best ones to suit the conditions.

reno2004

Retired Member - 1/12/04
HSC
N/A
Hopefully this race produces some good racing like last years race. It will be good to see a lot of overtaking and hopefully a winner other than M.Schumacher.
On the subject of Kimi, he is a great driver, very talented and has the correct attitude unlike Montoya. He has just had a crap car up until now. Barrichello is the one who should leave the sport. And so should M.Schumacher, he is turning people away from F1 cause he keeps winning everythin and the races are so boring now. He better retire this year.

Orange Juice

so worthless i am
HSC
yep dont worry im back to argue with pretty much everyone....
cant believe raikonnen is on pole.... which must must mean that his better than schu....

It doesnt matter than alonzo isnt in the first couple of rows, those stupid renault engines have the best accelaration, and he'll gain like 507642 spots before the race finishes anyways...(i just checked the qualifying positions, alonzo is 6th, does that mean he hasnt been pushed back yet?)

as for reno2004, how you say that ferrari has ruined the sport.... thats pretty true to an extent but tonights race im hoping itll be different...but all sports are becoming a money thing, look at soccer and rugby and shit... its all about money

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
Ferrari aren't making it boring .... people watch it cause there is one dominant team ... otherwise it would be so boring.

eLmo

Stalker.
HSC
Even though I'm not a fan of Ferrari and their dominance annoys the hell out of me.. It doesn't mean that I'm going to stop watching.. infact its more of an insentive to watch just to see if someone will beat the Ferrari's :rolleyes:

fingers crossed for a mc laren podium.. even if its 2nd or 3rd :D

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
Michael took the lead after the first pit stops ... he drove so well :eek:

eLmo

Stalker.
HSC
Cape said:
Michael took the lead after the first pit stops ... he drove so well :eek:

:p I know.. even after his shitty 9 sec pit stop.. kimi is still 1 sec behind

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
But track position is crucial ... no one in front of u to make ur car over heat and u can control the race. :eek:

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
No he won't ... michael will make the car as wide as the silverstone track ;)

eLmo

Stalker.
HSC
..pfft .. ferrari are a bit slow in the pits today.. but he still got infront :( bOo!!!!

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
U think their slow cause they are putting more fuel in ... considering that michael is running heavier than raikkonen???

Glad he got out infront ... but there is still a long way to go :uhhuh:

eLmo

Stalker.
HSC
oh :p .. stupid ferrari's ..I hope schuey makes a mistake..

I'm going to watch the race on TV.. night
..and go kimi!

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
Night ... Kimi won't win ... schuey won't make a mistake ... hes 6 times champion!!! Ferraris aren't stupid!!! :mad:

Orange Juice

so worthless i am
HSC
dam that was a pretty good race.... it wasnt raikonnens fault.... that he didnt win, he had a lil bad luck thats all....schuey was all perfect until trulli got into the accident... and he nearly caught up after the safety car thing....
lucky the race wasnt an additional 5 laps cuz barrichello woulda found him easily.... dam bridgestone....

eLmo

Stalker.
HSC
..What a brilliant race!! ..I'm so happy he got 2nd!! :D ..even if he didn't get the win..making the podium is all I wanted :D ..YAY!!!! :p
..Michael had a good strategy though.. and the traffic was bloody annoying

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)