The F1 Thread (6 Viewers)

M-turkey

Zoom Zoom
HSC
What garbage...

Someone said here if the Michelin teams pull out they would cancel the race...

That was stupid, I agree that the race should have continued, but they should have made arrangements for the whole grid to race. Like allowing the tyre changes, but no points going to Michelin teams.

I think Eccelstone was just trying to send a message to the teams planning the off-shoot campionship.

What a joke...

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
Fucking hell. What the hell was Eccelstone trying to pull?

If I wanted to see ferrari's playing pixie dancing around a circuit I would not be watching F1. Sure, I wanted Michael to win, BUT NOT LIKE THAT! THAT IS A FUCKING JOKE!!!! CANCEL AMERICA AND BRING BACK AUSTRIA!!!

I don't see why the FIA could not have let the michelin teams race, but give them some sort of penalty - like down 5 laps or something! But no ... The FIA and Eccelstone are only thinking of their pockets being filled with more and more money! They might as well cancel the Indy race from now on.

Btw, the way that the America crowd acted was a disgrace as well! Throwing bottles of beer at drivers heads! I personally feel like going and kicking them all!

I'm pissed off :mad:

F1 can say goodbye to its image for good now! I felt so sorry for all those Michelin teams. And the 6 cars racing. Although it was good that the Jordon got a podium.

Edit: Griz, its not the teams fault that Michelin teams weren't allowed to race. It was the FIA being fucking stubborn!

Last edited:

Grizzly

euphoric
HSC
Cape said:
Fucking hell. What the hell was Eccelstone trying to pull?

If I wanted to see ferrari's playing pixie dancing around a circuit I would not be watching F1. Sure, I wanted Michael to win, BUT NOT LIKE THAT! THAT IS A FUCKING JOKE!!!! CANCEL AMERICA AND BRING BACK AUSTRIA!!!

I don't see why the FIA could not have let the michelin teams race, but give them some sort of penalty - like down 5 laps or something! But no ... The FIA and Eccelstone are only thinking of their pockets being filled with more and more money! They might as well cancel the Indy race from now on.

Btw, the way that the America crowd acted was a disgrace as well! Throwing bottles of beer at drivers heads! I personally feel like going and kicking them all!

I'm pissed off :mad:

F1 can say goodbye to its image for good now! I felt so sorry for all those Michelin teams. And the 6 cars racing. Although it was good that the Jordon got a podium.

Edit: Griz, its not the teams fault that Michelin teams weren't allowed to race. It was the FIA being fucking stubborn!
I'd be bloody proud when a non-ferrari with michelin wheels rocks up for the drivers and constructors crown. Shove that up ur ass bernie , and whiting.

Sorry cape.

Dont blame michelin. Blame F1. i.e, Bernie and his textbook article c section 5 part iii. clan of dickheads.

Grizzly

euphoric
HSC
Italian Hotshot said:
OMG ..... my dreams have come true and Minardi picked up points in a F1 race this season! :D
Yeh, 7points more than BAR :shocked:

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
Who would have thought minardi would have more points than BAR ... not me, not in a million years!

Someone should boot that money hungry old cranky bastard out of his job, and give it to someone else, like moi!

Michelin, and all the teams should sue bernie, and send him bankrupt!

Grizzly

euphoric
HSC
Cape said:
Who would have thought minardi would have more points than BAR ... not me, not in a million years!

Someone should boot that money hungry old cranky bastard out of his job, and give it to someone else, like moi!

Michelin, and all the teams should sue bernie, and send him bankrupt!
Bill woods was a retard during commentry...full on happy that its only gonna be a 6 car race ...
Then he started lame stuff like, "comon rubens, go get him!!".

He needs to be axed.

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
Grizzly said:
Bill woods was a retard during commentry...full on happy that its only gonna be a 6 car race ...
Then he started lame stuff like, "comon rubens, go get him!!".

He needs to be axed.
And since when is woods never a retard???

I'll commentate then :p

ffs anyone who watches f1 knows that after the last round of pit stops ferrari drivers aren't supposed to fight if they are in p1 and p2.

And did you sense tension between Michael and Rubens!!! OMFG!!! Leave already Rubens!!

HSC
even though the blame goes mainly to michelin and the FIA, you cant help but think that if ferrari had got behind the other teams (like minardi and jordan) then the FIA would have had no choice but to place a chicane in turn 13.

and the most annoying thing is they could have raced if michelin had shiped the tyres over from france but it broke 5 different rules or something. it wouldnt have hurt to have them there so maybe a race without a chicane could have happened.

in my opinion it should be deamed a non-championship race and the points should be taken off ferarri. and i stayed up 4 that!!

and it wasnt rubens fault. michael didnt have the right line and should have conceeded. the whole race was a joke!!!

Last edited:

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
If I wasn't totally in love with schumacher, after last nights race, I'd vow never to watch another f1 race in my life again!

We can sit here and say, ferrari should have agreed, blah blah blah, but theres no way they could be built a chicane in turn 13 in time. If they changed the rules for michelin then bridgestone at another race, where they are suffering, would insist that they would have to change the rules.

Its a no win situation. But this has been happening since the beginning of 2003 when the new rules started coming in. And this, you can't change the tyre has come back and biten bernie on the ass!

Don't worry, I stayed up the whole night, just to see two stupid ferrari's "racing" each other at 20% top speed!

As for the michael / baz thingo. Baz pinched a brake, even though Michael didn't have the line, baz would never have made the corner. And there has been tension between Michael and Barrichello ever since the Monaco grand prix.

Grizzly

euphoric
HSC
Cape said:
We can sit here and say, ferrari should have agreed, blah blah blah, but theres no way they could be built a chicane in turn 13 in time.
Wrong. The chicane could have been made very quickly - the road is there, lines just needed to be painted etc.

Grizzly

euphoric
HSC
LMF^^ said:
I'm glad I watched the cricket last night instead of thiz farce.
I ended up watching brazil vs. mexico in the fifa match.

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
Initially they wanted a "proper" chicane. Then they wanted a tyre chicane. By putting a chicane there, its stuffs up the banking for turn 13 entering the straight. And then a bridgestone running cars would have had a hissy fit.

btw, I loved flavio on the grid ... I think he was about to burst!

and laying on the lounge room floor watching the ceiling for far more entertaining than watching the race. Even watching grass grow would have been funner!

I feel sorry for those 6 runners though, especially the podium placers, poor michael ... he seemed so depressed. Its not a way to win a race :( I wanted a fight with kimi damn it!!!

Orange Juice

so worthless i am
HSC
cant believe i sat through the race, waste of time.. cant believe england won... cant believe soccer was more interesting...
cant believe bernie sucks so much cock

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
Orange Juice said:
cant believe i sat through the race, waste of time
Someone should have used that time to study!

I can't believe some of the interviewers in the press conference expected michael and baz to answer all the questions about what was going on. Like hell they knew what was going on! They are drivers! Not bitchy team principals.

M-turkey

Zoom Zoom
HSC
lol, how funny was Montero?

First ever Podium and he wanted to celebrate, but the Ferrari boys just walked away and left him there by himself.

Even though it was a joke of a race, I spose the results would have to stand. They cant call it a non-championship round, because the 3 teams that competed didnt do anything wrong.
Michelin made a bad judgment and Bernie and the FIA dealt with it horribly.

Orange Juice

so worthless i am
HSC
cape: i had the computer out but like i couldnt concentrate!
yeh i agree but i bet its mostly cuz the fia are against the whole wbc thing or whatever that everyone but ferrari and fia are in... its obvious...

M-turkey

Zoom Zoom
HSC
Orange Juice said:
yeh i agree but i bet its mostly cuz the fia are against the whole wbc thing or whatever that everyone but ferrari and fia are in... its obvious...
I agree with that. At one stage it was only Ferrari that wanted to race, Jordan and Minardi were gonna pull out too. With that situation, as if they wouldnt want to rule against the GPWC teams.
However I reakon something like this will encourage them to start the rival series.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)