The F1 Thread (10 Viewers)

Orange Juice

so worthless i am
HSC
tuna: im not into this whole changing rules for cost cutting nonsense... next thing is its going to be slow ass v4... if i wanted to watch that id go to the high way and i dont even need to wait every two weeks...

cape: not sure if i saw the 2008 one but it was on rpm and they were talking about some rule changes

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
Komit said:
Cape leading the tipping comp. You bastard.
:D

I swear tipping for qualifying is almost impossible :(

And OJ: I think the rule changes were for 2008 when the concord agreement runs out, and teams have to resign.

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
Clever. However, I really don't find it amusing that 2 years in a row, Ralf has crashed at 13 on Michelin tyres! Michelin didn't have the right tyres last year either, Ralf crashed, and I think nando crashed at turn one because of a blow out. Ralf could have killed himself!! Then what would I have done if he died :(

Orange Juice

so worthless i am
HSC
Cape said:
:D

I swear tipping for qualifying is almost impossible :(

And OJ: I think the rule changes were for 2008 when the concord agreement runs out, and teams have to resign.
whatta you mean teams have to resign? if everyones resigning why are there new rules?

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
Orange Juice said:
whatta you mean teams have to resign? if everyones resigning why are there new rules?
OJ, why don't you look at the fia website, I'm sure it outlines to concord agreement there. I'd explain it now to you, but I have an exam tomorrow and I'm going to fail it :(

Edit: saves posting twice :p OJ, I stopped studying for you, so you better be thankful! If I fail ... I'm blaming you!!

Proposed 2008 rules I know its long, but well, your nearly finished exams :chainsaw:

F1 regs

meh .. that will keep you busy for the moment. Nothing really on the concord agreement though. I'll do that for you tomorrow :)

Last edited:

Komit

Byahhhhhhhhhh
HSC
BMW have bought out Sauber and will be next manufacturer team in 2006. As a die-hard Sauber fan, I am very excited at the prospect of Sauber finally being able to compete on a more serious level - even though the Sauber name will not be used. The team will operate out of the BMW base in Munich and Sauber's existing base at Hinwil in Switzerland.

Now, there is a good possibility that Nick Heidfeld would come to BMW, leaving the second Williams seat open for Jenson Button. What would be even better, is if they somehow get HHF back into F1. The boys from Moenchengladbach will dominate F1. I hope.

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
It will be interesting to see how sauber or whatever they are called next year will go. They have always been pretty good, usually scoring points regularly, maybe its cause they had a ferrari engine :D

And isn't it funny that we have two brothers from Hürth-Hermülheim, while we also have had two f1 drivers from Moenchengladbach? Maybe its a German thing! But the Hurth-Hermulheim drivers will dominate ;)

Grizzly

euphoric
HSC
Michelin teams soooo should have done this at indy - how mad would it be !!! ...and rather confusing when they actually do pit.
itv said:
He claimed that teams could have devised rev-limit solutions like those used in the pit lane speed limiter, or even travelled through the pit lane every lap to avoid negotiating the problem corner.

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
haha ... that would have been funny :p seeing 14 cars going through the pit each lap!

wait ... the long trail on the entry of pit land might have slowed ferrari down! What if minardi caught them :p oh gosh! we can't have minardi winning!

Grizzly

euphoric
HSC
Cape said:
haha ... that would have been funny :p seeing 14 cars going through the pit each lap!

wait ... the long trail on the entry of pit land might have slowed ferrari down! What if minardi caught them :p oh gosh! we can't have minardi winning!
If the michelin teams did that - they still would have won.
I mean, the going through the pitlane not a pitspeed is probably a short cut.

Komit

Byahhhhhhhhhh
HSC
The shortcut isn't that useful when you're travelling 200km/h less than everyone else.

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
Griz, that has possibly got to be the most stupidest and idiotic idea I have ever heard of in my life!!

If they went through the pit lane, not at pit speed, would this mean that they get a drive through penalty each lap? Effectively putting them 73 or so laps behind the leader. And on another note, Me don't think its very safe for cars to be hurtling over 200km/h down pit lane. What if a ferrari person was killed :(

M-turkey

Zoom Zoom
HSC
Cape said:
If they went through the pit lane, not at pit speed, would this mean that they get a drive through penalty each lap? Effectively putting them 73 or so laps behind the leader. :(
lol, they could just do the drive through at 300 so km/h

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
Oh, I have an idea.

The FIA could tell the michelin teams that they don't have to abide by the rules and they can do whatever the hell they want to do :rolleyes:

Grizzly

euphoric
HSC
Cape said:
Griz, that has possibly got to be the most stupidest and idiotic idea I have ever heard of in my life!!

If they went through the pit lane, not at pit speed, would this mean that they get a drive through penalty each lap? Effectively putting them 73 or so laps behind the leader. And on another note, Me don't think its very safe for cars to be hurtling over 200km/h down pit lane. What if a ferrari person was killed :(
as if it's a stupid idea ...
that is, unless kimi tries to overtake in the pitlane :cool:

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
Grizzly said:
as if it's a stupid idea ...
that is, unless kimi tries to overtake in the pitlane :cool:
Lets just have a race down pit lane then, instead of on the track :p

oooh ... something much more important! Its Ralf's birthday on Thursday!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)