The F1 Thread (8 Viewers)

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
Oh, Grizy, you don't remember Imola, he came from 13th on the grid to almost win the race, give him another few laps he would have won.

And, and, and you don't remember Canada???

Anyways, tonights race will be interesting, remember Schumacher won here last year from Nando on a 4 stop strategy!

Grizzly

euphoric
HSC
haha, who cares about shueys 4 stopper

Check out kimi's 13th=>2nd on a 2 stopper....thats gold !!..please refresh my memory cape, do 2stoppers usually run slower laptimes then 3 stoppers ?

Another fastest lap for the kimster!

Not to mention JPM went to 3rd before his retirement !

Hmmm, i sense a win on mclaren home soil next weekend..

Last edited:

Tuna

HSC
N/A
Grizzly said:
do 2stoppers usually run slower laptimes then 3 stoppers ?

QUOTE]

What you've mentioned is true only for the early part of a stint, later stages of the stint 2 stoppers will have the advantage. What you could have mentioned was the qualifying time not the race pace. Kimi was heavy but he time outdone 3 stop strategists.

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
1. Why the hell was the finnish flag placed over schumacher? And why was the German flag over kimi?
2. This Trulli "effect" is pissing me off. He should be banned from racing if he wants to hold the whole field up.
3. Short asian guys who spend more time in the grass than on the track, don't deserve to be in f1, or on my tv every single ad break.
4. That renualt looked like a 60's hippee car last night, cause of no tabacco advertising.
5. When the hell will mercedes build a decent engine that will last! If anyone was to win the championship, not including michael, between nando and kimi, I want kimi to win it.
6. Nando and Kimi really need to learn how to speak english!
7. Why does Michael have white racing boots - he'd look much better with red ones.
8. I demand more on board shots with michael - that boy is soooo hawt!!
9. Kimi copied Michael's strategy from Imola! So don't get too cocky Grizy!
10. Williams overalls are starting to really piss me off. Why can't ferrari's overalls be that tight :(
11. Why do they have cameras on the car, where drivers get out, and all you see is their ass? How come I didn't get to see Schumacher's ass :mad:

I think thats all the complaining I feel like doing at the moment :)

Grizzly

euphoric
HSC
Tuna said:
Grizzly said:
do 2stoppers usually run slower laptimes then 3 stoppers ?

QUOTE]

What you've mentioned is true only for the early part of a stint, later stages of the stint 2 stoppers will have the advantage. What you could have mentioned was the qualifying time not the race pace. Kimi was heavy but he time outdone 3 stop strategists.
yeh, his QF time was fantastic! Considering JPM was 2 stopping, he only pushed it to 8th

Cape, JPM didn't have an engine failure.

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
Did I meantion JPM anywhere in the blabble that I wrote? No. I meant, Kimi's engine failure, if he didn't have one, we could have had a race ... not the stupid Trulli effect.

Grizzly

euphoric
HSC
the trulli effect affected kimi as well....i woulda thought ferrari woulda come up with a better strat

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
Actually, ferrari did some quick thinking. They had to change their strategy to get michael out infront of Trulli. And it worked, he finished 2 places ahead of him.

The Trulli effect benefited Kimi, the exact same way it benefited Michael at Imola. Trulli is a twit and shouldn't be racing :( Either that, or he should just let cars through, like he did to barrichello, last year at Mangy - Cours :p

Isn't it funny, that they finished in championship order!

RUB!X

Bergkamp 10
HSC
i dont think jpm deserves his spot with mclaren ... give it to wurz or de la rosa ... good race though ...

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
RUB!X said:
i dont think jpm deserves his spot with mclaren ... give it to wurz or de la rosa ... good race though ...
or webber aye...

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
Cape said:
1. Why the hell was the finnish flag placed over schumacher? And why was the German flag over kimi?
2. This Trulli "effect" is pissing me off. He should be banned from racing if he wants to hold the whole field up.
3. Short asian guys who spend more time in the grass than on the track, don't deserve to be in f1, or on my tv every single ad break.
4. That renualt looked like a 60's hippee car last night, cause of no tabacco advertising.
5. When the hell will mercedes build a decent engine that will last! If anyone was to win the championship, not including michael, between nando and kimi, I want kimi to win it.
6. Nando and Kimi really need to learn how to speak english!
7. Why does Michael have white racing boots - he'd look much better with red ones.
8. I demand more on board shots with michael - that boy is soooo hawt!!
9. Kimi copied Michael's strategy from Imola! So don't get too cocky Grizy!
10. Williams overalls are starting to really piss me off. Why can't ferrari's overalls be that tight :(
11. Why do they have cameras on the car, where drivers get out, and all you see is their ass? How come I didn't get to see Schumacher's ass :mad:

I think thats all the complaining I feel like doing at the moment :)
Something I forgot ... and I need to add to the list :)

12. I wish Michael would shut up and stop mouthing off before a grand prix about how he can win. It raises my hopes too high.
13. I feel so sorry for Michael, poor kid, he looked so upset on the podium. I just wanted to give him a massive great big hug!

About JPM, that was his first retirement of the season though. As he had a "sporting" accident and he was black flagged. I think I'm standing up for JPM, not good. Someone has to look me in a mental institute!!!

And webber's ass was on fire again, lol, maybe he should stop farting going around the corners :p

Tuna

HSC
N/A
Cape said:
Actually, ferrari did some quick thinking. They had to change their strategy to get michael out infront of Trulli. And it worked, he finished 2 places ahead of him.

The Trulli effect benefited Kimi, the exact same way it benefited Michael at Imola. Trulli is a twit and shouldn't be racing :( Either that, or he should just let cars through, like he did to barrichello, last year at Mangy - Cours :p

Isn't it funny, that they finished in championship order!
Trulli is a good driver and if none of the back runners could pass him then they are not good enough. What if they have a fast car? Evidently Ferrari weren't quick enough to pass on the straight and braking into a corner unlike Kimi did to Villenueve and others. Therefore, you should not be too judgemental.

Tuna

HSC
N/A
RUB!X said:
Why do you think they deserve the seat but not JPM?

Grizzly

euphoric
HSC
Laydies and gents, get your cheque books out ; coz this is a competition worth entering {not that marenello comp}

"If you would like to make a donation to Tommy's charity to mark Bob's endeavour then please click here.

All donators will have their names entered into a competition to win a trip to the McLaren Technology Centre"

http://www.mclaren.com/bobmckenzie/

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
Oh please, you have got to be kidding me! This guy was supposed to do that last year, but hes a chicken :p

And my tv screen stuffs up enough when JPM has his giant head on the tv, I don't think my poor tv could cope with that guy running around nakey :p

I know Grizy that you wanna see him run nakey, so you enter :uhhuh:

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
Why the hell did I get an email from Mclaren about this? Why the hell am I even on Mclarens email list! Oh dear, how do I get off their email list :(

Komit

Byahhhhhhhhhh
HSC
Trulli still paces himself during races. He has improved considerably over the years, but he doesn't seem to strive for the perfect lap, every lap like he would do in qualifying. However, we also need to consider that the Toyota is now weaker than Renault, McLaren and Ferrari.

It's about time for Schuey to give up. Everyone is beginning to see how superb the previous Ferrari cars were as opposed to Michael's ability.

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
Cape said:
Something I forgot ... and I need to add to the list :)

12. I wish Michael would shut up and stop mouthing off before a grand prix about how he can win. It raises my hopes too high.
13. I feel so sorry for Michael, poor kid, he looked so upset on the podium. I just wanted to give him a massive great big hug!

About JPM, that was his first retirement of the season though. As he had a "sporting" accident and he was black flagged. I think I'm standing up for JPM, not good. Someone has to look me in a mental institute!!!

And webber's ass was on fire again, lol, maybe he should stop farting going around the corners :p
OMG!!! CAPE YOU'RE SO FUNNY!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHA...nah, hope everyone noticed the sarcasm :)

i think you should add to the list

14. I wish Cape would stop talking about germans :)

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
Komit said:
Trulli still paces himself during races. He has improved considerably over the years, but he doesn't seem to strive for the perfect lap, every lap like he would do in qualifying. However, we also need to consider that the Toyota is now weaker than Renault, McLaren and Ferrari.

It's about time for Schuey to give up. Everyone is beginning to see how superb the previous Ferrari cars were as opposed to Michael's ability.
If Trulli drove more like most of the other drivers - constantly pushing the car to the limits, i think trulli could possibly be a championship contender.

As for Michael - for someone who has a shit car, having 2 seconds, a so called win and a third place isn't bad. Kimi had a shit car last year and what, he had one win ;)

braad said:
OMG!!! CAPE YOU'RE SO FUNNY!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHA...nah, hope everyone noticed the sarcasm :)

i think you should add to the list

14. I wish Cape would stop talking about germans :)
Where was the sarcasm braad?

And your just jealous that your not German :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)