• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

The F1 Thread (1 Viewer)

M-turkey

Zoom Zoom
HSC
Cape said:
wtf! Webber should be banned from ever driving any sort of car again.

What rubbish! That was a typical Schumacher mistake, He's done that before, Heidfeld in Melbourne for instance... He acts as though he thinks everyone is gonna give way to him...

Renault was ok... They did it properly, they told Nando to pass, not Fisi to slow down.

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
How the hell was it a typical Schumacher mistake? Webber was a lap down! Webbers fault. Maybe they should use pink flags for when people are unlapping themselves :p And webber, if I ever see him give the finger to schumacher again, I'm sending death threats not only to williams or what ever team hes driving for, but also his family and where he lives.

Fuck, I should get over it.

If ferrari did what renault did last night, everyone would be jumping up and down! Why the fuck is it one rule for one team and another rule for another!

Atleast there was overtaking at Turkey! Yay! More tracks like turkey thankyou!

M-turkey

Zoom Zoom
HSC
Cape said:
If ferrari did what renault did last night, everyone would be jumping up and down! Why the fuck is it one rule for one team and another rule for another!
Ferrari has a history of it... Renault didnt do anything wrong. They didnt tell someone to slow down, only someone to pass. There's nothing wrong with that...

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
And no other team in the history of f1 have ever used team orders, have they :rolleyes:

meh, who cares, I'm slowly getting out of my very grumpy and angry mood! Bring on Monza! Yay! Expect a ferrari fightback!

hmm ... Michael is now 40 points behind Nando. with 50 points left. if nando and kimi don't finish from here on in, Michael could win the champioship :rolleyes: *slaps head*

I'm just wondering, is michelin being too harsh on massa?

Orange Juice

so worthless i am
HSC
yeh right... bet money on schumi to win championship... hahaha
webbers an idiot for trying anything on schumi... he was like a lap behind already

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
Kimi would win the championship if Montoya did his job :(

Oj - I suppose you would like my money instead?

Webber should go to nascar where he can feel free to hit any other car in the field!

Orange Juice

so worthless i am
HSC
its the same as giving the money to me, cuz the lil red cars arent doing the bestest

i also noticed alot of mistake during pit stops... was i the onlyone?

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
Yeah, well, it can't be helped that faggots ram into my little red car :(
*insert pink flags here*

I didn't see any pitstops. I know fisi has a fuel rig problem, Montoya squished the fuel man.
And during the live timing it said Michael took a whole 24 minutes to do a lap, lol.

johnny_87

HSC
It seems as though it's ok for Renault to have team orders (just because they worded it differently doesn't mean the actions were any different). Just like it was ok for Mclaren and Williams to collude at Jerez 97. But when Ferrari do the same...it's a different story :rolleyes:

Komit

Byahhhhhhhhhh
HSC
It wasn't that bad - nobody should get their points stripped and Webber can continue driving. He was halfway down the side of Schuey - Schuey could have retained the lead even if he gave Webber the space but I don't think Schuey thought Webber was so close.

Johnny....that wasn't "team orders" - it was common sense.

On a brighter note, seeing as though all hate F1 by the looks of things, how awesome is that turn 8? The in-car displays of when they were hitting those 4 apexes was so sexy.

It is an awesome track all round.

Oh, and that new graphic they displayed of throttle and brake application was good. Lucky they didn't keep it on for the whole race as I would have been so focused on that as opposed on paying attention to the race.

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
Turn 8 was great! Its a great track, its really unique. Some drivers were comparing some corners to SPA, but I dunno how you could do that. SPA is one of a kind.

Argo- you will just say that schu didn't have that line, pruely cause you hate him! Simple. Lets just leave it as a racing accident, before I brake something else :)

Michael Schumacher is so fed up with Ferrari's lack of pace that he could quit the Maranello based Prancing Horse, a rumour whistled around the Istanbul paddock on Sunday evening.

Most shrugged off the speculation as fanciful. But Germany's 'Bild' newspaper claims that the 36-year-old twice met with countryman and Mercedes' Norbert Haug in Bernie Ecclestone's motor home - once in Hungary and now in Turkey.

'It is true that we met,' Haug told the newspaper when asked about the McLaren switch link, 'but we spoke only about the future of Formula One.

'I take it as rather unlikely that he would leave Ferrari.'

'Bild' also claims that Schumacher's manager, Willi Weber, has put negotiations with Ferrari - about a post-2006 driving contract - on ice.

Michael drove for the Sauber-Mercedes sports car team prior to debuting in Formula One

LOL! If schu moved to mclaren I would shoot something!

Komit

Byahhhhhhhhhh
HSC
Someone has already had Schumi's babies. By the way, Schumi's wife used to be HHF's girlfriend when Schumi and HHF raced in F3000 (or earlier - can't remember).

Orange Juice

so worthless i am
HSC
dont think kimi can win it this season... 50 pts... and his 24 pts behind... its gonna be a farken miracle

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
Komit said:
Someone has already had Schumi's babies. By the way, Schumi's wife used to be HHF's girlfriend when Schumi and HHF raced in F3000 (or earlier - can't remember).
Corinna. She used to be HHF gf when HHF was world champion. But when he lost the championship, she moved to michael. They have two children, Gina Marie and Mick. That bitch is a money digger! But that won't stop the rest of us from having his babies ;)

Oj, Kimi can win the championship! Something could happen to nando *aims sniper riffle*

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
Whoops! Sorry, my bad :( I got confuzzled between HHF and Villenuve!

*Drags out schumacher books*

Let me see. Corinna gave birth to Gina Maria after the Italian gp in 1996. They were married in 1996. But she was def HHF gf before Michael's. Shes just a gold digger. Thats the words I was looking for!

Don't mind me, its getting late :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)