• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

The F1 Thread (1 Viewer)

Komit

Byahhhhhhhhhh
HSC
Schuey's reign of domination is already over. 2005 might as well have been without Schuey.

matt#1

HSC
N/A
@ Cape..are you German? I'm just wondering if that may have anything to do with your obsession with Schuey because I read somewhere that you are also a Bayern Munich supporter and like Kahn and Ballack (who both play for the German national team). :)

Orange Juice

so worthless i am
HSC
yeh cape is german, shes also a nazi...
and ferrari have ugli clothes... toyota is alright but mclaren is where its at...

kimi doesnt wanna change cuz he can win it this season no worries

matt#1

HSC
N/A
you guys are all too obsessed with the clothes. In saying that though...Ferrari's uniform is the best :D. You will see it being displayed on the winners podium alot more next year.

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
Orange Juice said:
oi you! stop starting rumours about me! when you know damn well i'm not the slightest bit German! The closest to Germany I can get, is scottish blood! URGH! Thats the same nato as coulthard *cries*

Matty, have you been stalking my posts? Cause I must have done that yonks ago, i've taken my German soccer posters down, and put ford posters up instead.

I don't come on for one night, and theres all this bitching about the schumeister! Jeez,. But matt is right, next season, he'll be on the winners podium more often, like every single race!

And the only thing that pisses me off about the ferrari uniform is the white stripe on the overall legs, its so annoying!

matt#1

HSC
N/A
Cape said:
Matty, have you been stalking my posts? Cause I must have done that yonks ago, i've taken my German soccer posters down, and put ford posters up instead.
lol- I wasn't really stalking your posts...I was just looking to see how many posts people had contributed to the "whats your favourite soccer team" thread...and I saw your name there. I looked up your post because I was just curious to find out which team you support. :)

Komit

Byahhhhhhhhhh
HSC
Cybersex and e-romances have no place in F1. Bernie Ecclestone would be rolling in his grave (when he dies, that is).

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
Maybe it might kill Bernie instead :rolleyes:

And if I read one more headline about Schumacher and Raikkonen at ferrari in 2007, i will punch something else! hmm, although Schumacher has been suggesting that he will stay on after 2007. I hope so! yay!! hmm, i wonder when he'll retire, do you think ferrari will give him a job associated with the team if he wants one?

Matt - shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!

Komit

Byahhhhhhhhhh
HSC
I don't see why they wouldn't, but I don't think he needs to.

Grizzly

euphoric
HSC
Orange Juice said:
haha, too right

yeh, mclaren allways got the best uniforms..with their darth vader helmets...
and the white hugo boss shirts..

Orange Juice

so worthless i am
HSC
mate i used to think... wow them mclaren boys get to wear boss... but then fucken crompton and that other fool are sponsored by them as well...

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
This could possibly be the final race where Schumacher is champion. If he doesn't score more points than nando this weekend, hes out for the championship race *cries* Luckily he escaped a 10 place penatly after crashing yesterday :rolleyes:

Mclaren 1 & 2 at Monza. Nando = DNF!!!! :D

Grizzly

euphoric
HSC
Cape said:
This could possibly be the final race where Schumacher is champion. If he doesn't score more points than nando this weekend, hes out for the championship race *cries* Luckily he escaped a 10 place penatly after crashing yesterday :rolleyes:

Mclaren 1 & 2 at Monza. Nando = DNF!!!! :D
/waits till cape is over her >michael still has a mathematical chance of being WC < rant

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
Geez griz, I thought you of all people would have been into numbers more than me :rolleyes: Just for you Griz - Michael still has a mathematical chance of winning the championship, and he was only 0.1 seconds off Raikkonen's pace during first practice today!

Oh, Pizza boy is back :(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:( Damn Heidfeld's crash during practice!

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
Komit said:
Schumi has no chance.
Ofcourse I know that :rolleyes:

lol ... I hope Sato gets a podium and Button doesn't! That will show the whinging and complaining pom!

And alteast Kimi's engine blew up in practice and not during the race.

vwola

HSC
hahahah.
M.Schumacher's reign is over. He can't stay up there forever...especially with the incosistency that Ferrari and Bridgestone are carrying this season. Unlike Ferrari though, Williams have been consistent - consistently crap!!!!
What happened to their traditional "bad start - unbeatable finish" to a season. Feel sorry for Webber though...he went to Williams to contest some wins etc and yet he onnly landed one podium this season so far. How do you guys think he will do next year?
Anyways...it's good to finally have some "youngsters" battling it out for the championship now.
GO RAIKKONEN!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)