The F1 Thread (4 Viewers)

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
Never count schumi out, especially in Italy *remembers Imola this year* After all, its Ferrari's home track. Their factory is not far from Monza.

Webber, like coulthard said, he'd do better in a boxing ring.

Schumi will be back next year, wait and see. He'll be back to his dominating best! Yay!

Orange Juice

so worthless i am
HSC
KIMIS ON FIRE, watch out hes wrapped up tonight already...
sato for 3rd, monty for 2nd...
thatll secure him a seat somewhere at least... i hope sato drives for mclaren next year and monty gets the boot to a 2nd grade team, like renault, bar or ferrari

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
Orange Juice said:
monty gets the boot to a 2nd grade team, like renault, bar or ferrari
Watch your mouth you little short asian twit!!!! Ferrari is NOT a 2nd grade team! Your just jealous again!!!

Plus, I don't want some Colombian drug lord at ferrari! He'd be slipping pills into everyones drinks and stealing and destroying all the ferraris :(

Monza predictions: 1st = Kimi, 2nd = Sato, 3rd = Michael. Lol!!! Thats got to be my wildest and stupidest prediction to date!

Orange Juice

so worthless i am
HSC
their not a second grade team? they scored 18 pts at indy because no one else drove... and they only just beat the 3rd grade teams...

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
Not ferrari's fault Michelin can't build a tyre for indy. I thought we got over indy yonks ago.

Ferrari are third in the constructors championship purely based upon Michael. Bazza is constantly playing down with the minardis are jordan. He must be like 20 stopping tonight :p Although, I'll probably feel sad tonight, afterall, its bazza's last drive for ferrari at Monza, hes been such a great team mate to michael. Remember Austria 2001 and 2002.

1st grade teams = ferrari, mclaren and renault
2nd grade teams = toyota, bar, red bull racing, sauber and williams
3rd grade teams = jordan and minardi.

vwola

HSC
Cape said:
Not ferrari's fault Michelin can't build a tyre for indy. I thought we got over indy yonks ago.

Ferrari are third in the constructors championship purely based upon Michael. Bazza is constantly playing down with the minardis are jordan. He must be like 20 stopping tonight :p Although, I'll probably feel sad tonight, afterall, its bazza's last drive for ferrari at Monza, hes been such a great team mate to michael. Remember Austria 2001 and 2002.

1st grade teams = ferrari, mclaren and renault
2nd grade teams = toyota, bar, red bull racing, sauber and williams
3rd grade teams = jordan and minardi.

i would put williams as a 1st grade team rather than 2nd
they got the finances, team, units, and equipment just like the "1st" grade teams, but it's just unlucky they don't have things their way this year - due to their crappy development - but either way, theyre still a 1st grade team based on their history - and they will be back next year.

Grizzly

euphoric
HSC
Cape said:
Watch your mouth you little short asian twit!!!!
haha,

kimi's gettin sick of mclaren...i can tell....
friggen norbert haug cant supply shit these days...

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
Mclaren need to invest a few million into buying a ferrari engine for kimi :D

Kimi has gone through more engines this season, than how many times Schumacher has changed tyres!

Kimi to ferrari in 2007!!!

I think williams have fallen off the game purely because of the in house fighting between frank and bmw, also the button disprute doens't make things any better.

Actually, when do we find out who that whinging pom is driving for next season. Hopefully williams, then he'll take a sabastical, then we don't have to listen to him complain every 2 minutes!

Komit

Byahhhhhhhhhh
HSC
Button's not worth fighting for. I have always had the impression that Frank Williams is smarter than he really is.

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
Thats true. I read that BAR apparently offerred williams $90 million to have button race for them next year. Williams said no!

But $90 million for a driver who hasn't won a race and has done jack shit this season. Schumi is only worth slightly over $100 million :rolleyes: And theres no fricken way Button is in the same league as Michael!

vwola

HSC
Man i seriously hope Button doesn't move to Williams (Williams being my fav. F1 team because Mark Webber is there, and Button being the crapass he is).
Button that bloody pussy pom just aint worth spending time, money and effort on. I dunno what Williams expects from Button anyway, he's bloody crap, he's just fortunate that BAR Honda have been on the pace the past 2 years, i mean, they had the pace yet he still hadsnt done anything.
Surely Frank will come to his senses,.....all that crap about companies sponsoring Williams because of the potential for Button to move to Williams...what stupidity.
Button is badly over-rated.

Grizzly

euphoric
HSC
Cape said:
Schumi is only worth slightly over $100 million :rolleyes: And theres no fricken way Button is in the same league as Michael!
Only ferrari will buy kimi out of his contract for more than a hundred million.

Grizzly

euphoric
HSC
vwola said:
Man i seriously hope Button doesn't move to Williams (Williams being my fav. F1 team because Mark Webber is there, and Button being the crapass he is).
Button that bloody pussy pom just aint worth spending time, money and effort on. I dunno what Williams expects from Button anyway, he's bloody crap, he's just fortunate that BAR Honda have been on the pace the past 2 years, i mean, they had the pace yet he still hadsnt done anything.
Ahem, ... Mark Webber? > Button?

Cape, post up that link you sent me about Mark

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
Griz, Kimi only has a contract for mclaren for next season. 2007 hes going to Ferrari.

Webber is a madman and a hooligan says Coulthard

Red Bull racing driver David Coulthard has branded BMW WilliamsF1 driver Mark Webber a ‘madman’ and a 'hooligan' after his antics in the Turkish Grand Prix two weeks ago, the Scot claiming that even though Mark may become world champion one day, it will be in boxing and not Formula One as he may hope.

Speaking in his column in the Daily Record, David was livid at the Australians actions, claiming they were disgusting and unprofessional.

“Mark Webber will be the next Australian world champion - in boxing, not Formula One,” he said. “The man is a hooligan and he underlined the fact in Turkey when he performed a wild move on me. There's an agreement between drivers that you can defend your position once - then you have to give in. But in Istanbul he left me livid when he gave me a sideways swipe at Turn 11, moving his Williams-BMW towards my car like a fighter flashing a dummy punch in the ring.”

“It's disgusting behaviour, unprofessional and I have no sympathy for Webber after he almost smacked into Michael Schumacher in the same race. He must be doing this out of frustration. He was tipped to be the next Aussie ace to win the world title but next year he will be in a team with a non-manufacturer engine - albeit the Cosworth which has been good for me this season. His strength has always been how to qualify a car but on the track he is a madman.”

Mark also had a run in with seven time world champion Michael Schumacher in the same race, the two men blaming each other for the incident that put Michael out of the inaugural event.

Orange Juice

so worthless i am
HSC
you know what? i hope button stays at bar... and williams do fucken well next season... then i win again... and laugh at the poms ass... them poms are cocky as shit

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
Williams would do well if Pizza boy didn't replace Heidfeld for Monza. They need a great test driver like Badoer!!

vwola

HSC
Mark's antics along with any other driver's is based on their determination.
Also, you take a look at the way he drives, its cliche but its the aussie fighting gritty determination...not letting anything stop ya. You put any other aussie in the driving seat now, you'd probably expect the same thing. How similar was Alan Jones?
But yes, hopefully Button stays at BAR and Williams better kick ass next season. And yes, them poms are kinda cocky, look at the way Button drives, all suave and smooth (although im not dishing anything at poms or anything, some are kool).
(and Grizzly, I didn't say that Mark Webber > Button - in fact i didnt make any comparisons between Webber and Button at all).

vwola

HSC
Cape said:
Williams would do well if Pizza boy didn't replace Heidfeld for Monza. They need a great test driver like Badoer!!

Hahahahaha. I reckon Pizza boy is rigging it. Just because he lost the driving seat to Heidfeld.

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
The only driving job that Pizza boy will ever get from now onwards is a Pizza Delivery Boy!

I don't like Webber, as much as I don't like Button. Webber thinks he can come into the GPDA and take over everything! When hes only been in F1 for what 3 years now, and most people in the GPDA have been in F1 for like twice that. Him and Button think that they are king shit.

vwola

HSC
Cape said:
The only driving job that Pizza boy will ever get from now onwards is a Pizza Delivery Boy!
LOL. I doubt that any pizza delivery company would even accept him as a delivery boy. He just ain't quick enough!!!.
hahahaha.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)