The F1 Thread (1 Viewer)

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
I'll design it for you Griz!

*Laughs*

I dunno if this B team stuff will be good. We already have B grade teams *points to minardi*

Orange Juice

so worthless i am
HSC
ill be mclaren B promos...

you know what mclaren B would prolly beat williams and bar... and ferrari!

Grizzly

euphoric
HSC
hell yeh, ive always wanted to see 3 mclarens on the podium

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
Oj, be nice to ferrari!

griz, you won't see three mclarens ever on the podium, cause atleast 2 of them are bound to have engine blow ups :p

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
i swear BAR used to run on them (yes cape...you're right *sulks*)

mclaren having a Bteam would be good...considering so many shit teams that dont do anything other than provide rolling roadblocks...it'd be good, I'd love it if they painted them mainly red

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
No!!! Red is a trademark colour of ferrari!

But Mclaren are a shit team and so is renault. Does that mean they go too?

Those teams at the back of the field are just moving chicanes. Nothing beats a little target practice :p

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
Cape said:
No!!! Red is a trademark colour of ferrari!

But Mclaren are a shit team and so is renault. Does that mean they go too?

Those teams at the back of the field are just moving chicanes. Nothing beats a little target practice :p
hahaha....

you just bagged out ferrari

mclaren and renault are shit, but ferrari are even shitter :)

and no, you're not meant to HIT the backmarkers

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
braad said:
hahaha....

you just bagged out ferrari

mclaren and renault are shit, but ferrari are even shitter :)

and no, you're not meant to HIT the backmarkers
erm ... when did I bag out ferrari? Never! Well, I do, but I'm allowed to!

Atleast ferrari don't have 50 engine blow ups every single weekend.

Someone should have informed button last year that you weren't supposed to hit the backmarkers, as well as montoya.

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
Cape said:

Someone should have informed button last year that you weren't supposed to hit the backmarkers, as well as montoya.
lol, in the same way, ralf should stop crashing at indy...it's not michelins fault if he's too heavy and creates excessive loading during a long corner :rolleyes:

but the engine blow ups, they're still killing ferrari with the engine blow ups, and kimi has a knack for coming from behind and getting into the points

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
braad said:
lol, in the same way, ralf should stop crashing at indy...it's not michelins fault if he's too heavy and creates excessive loading during a long corner :rolleyes:

but the engine blow ups, they're still killing ferrari with the engine blow ups, and kimi has a knack for coming from behind and getting into the points
urgh! just because he crashed in the same corner two years in a row ... thats surely a michelin fault! Bridgestone can create a tyre which is suitable for the loading, why can't michelin? Why are we still having the debate of michelin fault at indy? Indy was yonks ago!

Can't Schumacher have one bad year, which is not his fault, hes been driving the wheels off that ferrari, without people like you insisting crap? And schumacher has never come from the rear of the field to win a race, has he? If Schumacher was so crap, why does he have 55 points, while people like Montoya only have 50?

Why am I always defending Michael to the death :(

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
Cape said:
urgh! just because he crashed in the same corner two years in a row ... thats surely a michelin fault! Bridgestone can create a tyre which is suitable for the loading, why can't michelin? Why are we still having the debate of michelin fault at indy? Indy was yonks ago!

Can't Schumacher have one bad year, which is not his fault, hes been driving the wheels off that ferrari, without people like you insisting crap? And schumacher has never come from the rear of the field to win a race, has he? If Schumacher was so crap, why does he have 55 points, while people like Montoya only have 50?

Why am I always defending Michael to the death :(

hahahaha...bridgestone dont support ralfs weight ;)

shumacher cant have one bad year when you always pump him up so much! lol, you make him seem invincible, then he preforms badly and you whinge we always pick on him :) what do you expect? we're only friendly after all

Orange Juice

so worthless i am
HSC
Cape said:

im sure ferrari would prefer 50 engine blow ups a weekend, and score points, rather than 0 blow ups and 0 points...
i guess their used to it now anyways...

and as for why schumi is beating monty is cuz monty hurt himself playing tennis... lets not forget that... 3 races or so out... thats a potential 30 points... so hypothetically he could have been in front of kimi... i think (not sure what kimis on)

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
braad - atleast Ralf wasn't told to go on a diet like Montoya was! And Ralf looks heavy, but only cause hes taller than Michael. Michael is heavier than Ralf.

oj - montoya had a tennis accident my ass! Hes just a little hyprochondriac. "Oh noes! I only got 3 points in Australia, now i'm going to sit out the next 3 races until Mclaren give me a decent car and engine."
And you start being nice to ferrari!

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
Cape said:
braad - atleast Ralf wasn't told to go on a diet like Montoya was! And Ralf looks heavy, but only cause hes taller than Michael. Michael is heavier than Ralf.

oj - montoya had a tennis accident my ass! Hes just a little hyprochondriac. "Oh noes! I only got 3 points in Australia, now i'm going to sit out the next 3 races until Mclaren give me a decent car and engine."
ralf hides it in his butt :)

montoya is weird...he so ddint have a tennis accident, and yeh..he was fat

Orange Juice

so worthless i am
HSC
Cape said:

their car is good, delarosa and wurz scored why monty wasnt racing...

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
braad said:
ralf hides it in his butt :)

montoya is weird...he so ddint have a tennis accident, and yeh..he was fat
Braad, stop looking at Ralf's ass! Sheesh! Not even I look at his ass :rolleyes:

Montoya is past weird! Hes a colombian drug dealer. And when you watch press conferences in fast forward motion his eyes roll around through his head :p And he is still fat!

wow! wurz and de la rosa scored a massive 10 points between them! Wurz only got on the podium cause of bars exclusion.

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
i cant miss it :|

it's not by choice...

and lol at wurz and de la rosa

go klien

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
Oh <3 Klien! 4th best driver in F1. He also happens to be the 4th best looking driver in F1. Not that you boys care :p

Ralfs ass is not that big! Geez ... I'm sure there are worse ones throughout the field. When Belgium is on, on sunday, braad, when they show the bit when the drivers are talking before the race, look and tell me which driver has the biggest ass. I can guarantee you its not Ralf.

And stop talking about asses braad!

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
oh...ralf is a guy?!

ew, i thought he was michaels sister, you know, with a demented jawline. Must've been the lack of testosterone that made me think that :rolleyes:

tehehehehe

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
Stop picking on Ralf :( He hasn't done anything to you. Actually, your just jealous of him :)

Pick on another driver .... NANDO!!! with his stretched head:p

For the record, Michael doesn't have a sister. Only a sister in law :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)