The F1 Thread (2 Viewers)

Orange Juice

so worthless i am
HSC
Cape said:
wow! wurz and de la rosa scored a massive 10 points between them! Wurz only got on the podium cause of bars exclusion.
same reason for how ferrari got their podiums... cuz NO ONE ELSE RACED...
jigga please

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
hahaha...why would i be jealous of someone whose gender is elluding ;)

hmmmies, what IS going on in F1 world today?

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
Orange Juice said:
same reason for how ferrari got their podiums... cuz NO ONE ELSE RACED...
jigga please
ffs ... Ferrari have been on the podium other times of the year. Imola, Hungary, Canada and France. You loose. I win!

f1 stuff - nothing unusual - button thinks he can stop nando winning the championship, he thinks he has the third fastest car :rolleyes:

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
Cape said:
ffs ... Ferrari have been on the podium other times of the year. Imola, Hungary, Canada and France. You loose. I win!

f1 stuff - nothing unusual - button thinks he can stop nando winning the championship, he thinks he has the third fastest car :rolleyes:
hahahaha

alonso is faster, has a massive lead, yet button (the painful optimist) thinks he can win and be the hero british racing has been trying to breed

they failed once again :eek:

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
Button is a tool! He is not fast ... his mouth moves faster than he can drive. All he is, is a stupid publicity stunt gone wrong!

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
hahahaha

you shouldnt comment whilst nugget is still in your team :)

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
Nugget > Button. Although we have:

Exhibit 1: I can beat michael in a ferrari, if not I'll move to BAR.

Exhibit 2: I am in a different and better league than Michael. I want to switch to williams, no actually, I want to stay with BAR.

hmm... nugget is only 4 races away from leaving anyway, and is doing less testing for ferrari :)

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
BAR so doesnt suit nugget, japanese perfection and him...

no, not a good marriage, he'll last one season (if that)

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
I dunno where nugget would suit. Hes a bit like Montoya and can't fit width wise into a car.

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
hahah..tailor-made car...pfft, they'd lose function of their side-pods

the japanese will freeze him, put him in then heat him up once inside

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
No race at Belgium? Or possibily a whole race behind a safety car? Unless the weather clears up. Schumi wanted rain ... he got rain ... gronk!

No, Michelin can't race in the rain. They might get their tyres wet.

But yesterday was supposed to be the best day for racing, and yes. Well ... hmm ... the typical belgium weather better change asap! so we can have a race!

Orange Juice

so worthless i am
HSC
wtf they cant just cancel a race... sponsors and shit will go crazy... and so will kimi
unless they use practice times for points

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
I don't think the sponsors are the only ones that will go crazy!

As for qualifying, I found out, according to Bernie, that if no one qualifies, the cars are place in order according to their numbers. So Michael Schumacher would have pole position, and Kimi would be mid - field.

We'll see what happens. Hopefully the weather will clear up. F1 can't have 2 cancelled races in one season!

Orange Juice

so worthless i am
HSC
hahahah cape youd love that wouldnt you?

kimi can win from anywhere as long as hes car doesnt need repairing midrace...

f1 would lose like millions from all the contracts they have with sponsors... unless you count goodwill, the crowds monetary loss wouldnt compare

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
Haha ... you know me too well oj :rolleyes:

I want a wet race though. Rain is the only hope schumi has of getting a decent result. And rain will also help Kimi's engine not to blow up as well :p After all, he did do monza on that current engine. Well, so did nando, but meh ... his engine doesn't blow up every weekend.

vwola

HSC
Hey, it's confirmed that Williams will be switching to Bridgestone next year for a multi-year deal, and Toyota are set to announce their switch to Bridgestone as well.

Finally, Bridgestone have got more teams that will give Michelin a run for their money. They don't havta rely on the Ferraris anymore.....ahhaahah

Orange Juice

so worthless i am
HSC
woah woah baby... montys taken pole? wheres the team work? oh well kimi will have him by end of lap 1...

trulli effect coming into it this race... twill be a good one fellas...
juicys prediction mclaren 1 2, honda (sato) 3

Orange Juice

so worthless i am
HSC
Sunday at Spa, September the eleventh, could well be the day when Paul Stoddart reveals that his Minardi F1 team has been sold to Red Bull.

only a rumor but itll be good to see minardi a lil more competitive

Orange Juice

so worthless i am
HSC
1997 world champion Jacques Villeneuve says he played a hand in the making of his successor some eight years on. The 34-year-old Quebecois, who plugs away with the Sauber team, revealed that - in the late-90s - he chatted to current Renault boss and renowned driver-manager Flavio Briatore one race weekend. "We were chatting about drivers," Villeneuve told the PA Sport agency. "Alonso was in Formula 3000 and I told Flavio that he was one driver he should take over. Obviously he did."

JV for pm...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)