eLmo

Stalker.
HSC
Yes I do.. official (sometimes) + gokimi

Kimi's out :( ..*cries* ..BLOODY HELL!!!!!!!!!!! :mad:

eLmo

Stalker.
HSC
laugh away cape :( .. this is so depressing + uni starts tomorrow what a perfect start!
.. someone better get schumi!

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
No one ain't gonna get schumi ... anyway, the official kimi site used to be good ... but i haven't been on it since i started hating him last year.

Thats right ... when kimi first joined in 2001 ... he was my 3rd fav driver ... behind the schumacher brothers.

eLmo

Stalker.
HSC
Really?!..then what happened last year?>...he got a little too close to the title I'm assuming? :p damn those 2 points to hell!!

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
He suited sauber ... not mclaren ... i started hating him from malaysia when he beat schumacher ... even though montoya smashed michael's wing off. God i am sad ... i can still remember last yrs malaysian gp. lol.

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
YAY!!! 11 out of 12 for Michael ... what a great season this is :uhhuh:

Orange Juice

so worthless i am
HSC
OMFG, this was soo good till kimi's car somehow blew up, i mean WTF? it wasnt even an error he made...
at the beginning the first couple of laps, where he stayed with mschu, he stood a chance, but then he was like a tenth of a second slower for the next few... i was like oh well second is good cuz he hasnt been the best this season....

but then ferrari screwed up mschu's first pit and i thought kimi would have been able to catch him...farkennnnn

Orange Juice

so worthless i am
HSC
oh and did you see how pissed of he was.... that was hilarius!! and when the chick interviewed him, i couldnt understand a word... god dammit....
button drove well yesterday, and was also lucky with traffic and all that... felt sorry for trulli but hes kinda sacked from a few too many mistakes...i hope webber goes to willliams not renault anyways....

did anyone else think that kimi had a good chance at mschu before his car messed up?

V

vanbasten

Unlucky for Kimi, could have been an interesting race. And wasn't he pissed? WOOOOOOOO
Damn Bridgestones, I sure hope Sauber switch to Michelins.

As for Sauber suiting Kimi, I dont think so. If you ask me, he showed nothing special, he just got way too hyped because he was the first guy to come straight from Formula Renault and score a point - he got outqualified and outraced by Heidfeld. He has definitely shown more at McLaren than he did at Sauber.

Kimi could have provided some hassles for Schu, but Schu had it in the bag.

Trulli did not get sacked for mistakes. He didn't get sacked at all. He is choosing to leave Renault out of his own accord because he and Flavio Briatore had a contractual dispute. The mistake at Magny-Cours just gave Flavio a reason to be angry at him. Trulli didn't make any big mistakes last night, he was slow for most of the race because he had part of Kimi's car underneath him.

V

vanbasten

Cape said:
He suited sauber ... not mclaren ... i started hating him from malaysia when he beat schumacher ... even though montoya smashed michael's wing off. God i am sad ... i can still remember last yrs malaysian gp. lol.
You think thats sad, I still remember Frentzen's first ever win at the San Marino GP 1997.....one of the greatest days in F1 history....

eLmo

Stalker.
HSC
..By all means he should be mighty pissed off! :mad: ..It was a manufactoring fault :( .. AHHHHH ITS SO HORRIBLE!!!!!!!! I was pissed off ..shouting at the TV heh heh ..what about those stupid german fans?! they were cheering when he crashed BASTARDS!..he could have been badly injured and there they were "woohoo-ing" :mad:

I think given a few more laps Kimi could have caught up to Schumi and challenged him.. I was pissed off that Trulli was going so slow (because of Kimi's crash).. I wish that piece was stuck under Schumi!! :p I don't want Trulli to leave :( ...but then again Flavio is being such a bastard lately :rolleyes:

imo Jenson was the best driver .. esp with the one-handed driving lol .. thats talent :p ..and passing all those cars on his first pit..oOo

..and JPM :( ..what a shit start!

Frentzen was a legend! :uhhuh:

eLmo

Stalker.
HSC
Oh and the Mercedes grandstand was sooooooooooooooo cool :D did you see it? I would have loved to have been there..

Orange Juice

so worthless i am
HSC
^^^yeh i thought that was awesome

trulli has too big of a head, demanding too much money, just like ralfie

eLmo

Stalker.
HSC
I heard that Jarno is NOT leaving cos of money. He is leaving because he didn't want to resign with Flavio (his maneger), so Flavio has fallen out with him and no longer wants him at Renault. Thats why Mr Briatore has been making a fuss everytime Jarno makes a small mistake, its cos he's looking for a better excuse to kick him out.
Renault have said Jarno is leaving for money cos they didn't want the media to know about the bust up between them and Jarno. :mad: I will support Trulli where ever he ends up.. even if its Toyota :eek: I won't support his team mate (baby Schu) :p

Orange Juice

so worthless i am
HSC
^^^yeh i thought that was awesome

trulli has too big of a head, demanding too much money, just like ralfie

V

vanbasten

It wasn't money. Trulli wanted to do things on his terms but Flav was being a bastard which is why he is going. That grandstand was awesome...

Oh, as for that rear wing failure, it was very weird. The carbon bonding used for that rear wing element has never failed before, which makes it very hard to comprehend why it would happen. I held my breath when i saw that as the crash could have been really dangerous. Remember Firman losing his rear wing last year - he pulles a lot of g's. Luckily for Kimi, he spun instead of hitting head on.

And finally, someone besides me liked Frentzen.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)