The F1 Thread (12 Viewers)

M

MrBLuEyEs

lol kimi does look and sound gay, i mean doesn't he look like the guy from queer as folk?? go ferrari, schumacher ripped it up at Silverstone

eLmo

Stalker.
HSC
vanbasten said:
Your contradicting yourself. Your saying JPM's raw emotion is unacceptable while Kimi's is. Meh, I hate both of them anyway as personalities but as drivers, JPM is better.
No what I said was that I don't like JPM's off track behaviour.. but that is just who he is.. so who are we to tell him how to act. Your free to have your veiw.

As for all this "Kimi is gay" bs that you people are talking about.. FYI he is getting married in a week. I'm not going to have another conversation about this sort of shit. End of story.

Last edited:

eLmo

Stalker.
HSC
RUB!X said:
10/11 schuey really killing it now ... atleast the new mclaren is showing its a quik car, raikonnen got on the podium *yay*
welcome back rubix :D :p

vanbasten said:
As for DC, I don't think he will retire. Speculation has it that once Trulli is ousted from Renault, he will go to Toyota for a lot of money and DC will replace Webber and Jag. However, I wouldnt be surprised to see DC in Toyota. DC will not retire this season but he will soon.
Trulli and Alonso work well together.. I don't want to see them spilt up for 2005 - even if Trulli made that horrid mistake of falling asleep at the last corner :rolleyes: .. I don't think DC has any offers yet - he's sort of milling around.. imo I think he's had his fair share of chances..

Orange Juice

so worthless i am
HSC
hahahha i luv it when elmo gets all fired up....
i still wanna pull her strings but im not sure if shes actually angry or jokingly angry

V

vanbasten

Elmo is female?
Now I know why this elmo character loves Kimi. For some reason, many other women do also but mainly for his looks not for his skills.

A female who follows F1, thats my type of woman.

I promise to never trash Kimi again, unless he goes absolutely shit this weekend, and I will ultimately be obliged to take the piss.

eLmo

Stalker.
HSC
Yes I'm female... I'll clear one thing up - I was a huge Mika fan - so naturally now I'm a Kimi fan- after all he drives for my favourite team ;)...Its his on-track performance that I'm interested in, his looks are just a bonus :p

You are free to criticise him if he goes poorly at Hockenheim vanbasten.. though I have a feeling he'll do well. *crosses fingers*

Last edited:

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
I have heard ppl say that montoya is rude to his fans as well ... i heard that when they are testing and someone wants his autograph ... he walks straight passed and completely ignores them.

But still ... it must be heard being an f1 driver ... so many ppl wanting ur autograph and flying across the world how many times a year.

Anyway, Michael and ferrari are gonna win at Germany.

Did anyone see the new shanghai track on channel 10 the other night??? It looks really good. Can't wait til they race there ... it won't be on so late at night :p

eLmo

Stalker.
HSC
We'll see miss ferrari..

I saw it on the news.. -only good things were said about it (the track and the facilities)..

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
But that was mark skaife talking ... wasn't it??? He knows nothing ... he is a bad driver like Montoya.

eLmo

Stalker.
HSC
I don't who was talking .. I thought he was a good driver? I don't know..
..and JPM is not a bad driver.. (yes so he's been involved in some 'collisions')

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
Skaife isn't good ... cause hes a holden driver ... theres something i don't like about montoya ... he always seemed to crash right into ralf :(

eLmo

Stalker.
HSC
ah ok then Skaife isn't good..

how could I forget poor baby Schumi :p ..He'll be at hockenheim you know..giving 'advice' and 'moral support' (obviously not to JPM) :rolleyes:

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
I was so happy when i read that ralf was going hockenheim ... did u read the quote in the newspaper a couple of weeks ago about montoya and what he thought of ralf ... i was so pissed off at montoya :mad:

eLmo

Stalker.
HSC
is that the "I don't have his phone number so I can't say get well" article? ..well they don't get along..Juancho isn't very nice to Ralf :rolleyes:..

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
Yeah thats the article ... i really don't see what montoya's problem is ... he can't hack being in f1 ... he can't cope loosing.

V

vanbasten

Cape, you read f1 racing as well then?

I think F1 can't hack Montoya. Even though i really hate the bastard, he is an excitement factor the sport needs - temparement and overtaking. I mean, who wasn't entertained by the fight he had with Jacques Villenueve in 2001....brilliant. And if we're speaking "collisions" take Ralf as 'Exhibit A'.

Shanghai track looks awesome. I've been following the progress of its development and it is amazing how much they have done int he past year or so. The track is way better than Sakhir, Bahrain.

Friday prac 1.2 is on.............i completely forgot..............

V

vanbasten

Friday Prac 1.1:

1 35 Anthony Davidson BAR-Honda 1:15.756

2 1 Michael Schumacher Ferrari 1:15.864

3 6 Kimi Räikkönen McLaren-Mercedes 1:16.318

4 38 Ricardo Zonta Toyota 1:16.340

5 11 Giancarlo Fisichella Sauber-Petronas 1:16.451

6 17 Olivier Panis Toyota 1:16.484

7 2 Rubens Barrichello Ferrari 1:16.493

8 9 Jenson Button BAR-Honda 1:16.544

9 3 Juan Pablo Montoya Williams-BMW 1:16.795

10 4 Antonio Pizzonia Williams-BMW 1:16.845

FISI MY MAN!!!!!

eLmo

Stalker.
HSC
Well that was utterly thrilling :rolleyes: .. stupid Coulthard trying to show off

Kimi 2nd *woohoo* Juancho 3rd ... and Pizzonia (5th) is doing much better than Gene ever did :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)