The F1 Thread (1 Viewer)

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
re: The Official F1 Thread

No! The dodgem car driver is back. No car is going to finish in one piece :(

Wheres Argo gone? I thought he would have had a go at mclaren being red, and I'll get confused!

Orange Juice

so worthless i am
HSC

what about the other driver? do you reckon he'll outshine schumacher? i think so!

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC

Who the fuck is the other driver? Idel, Idol, Idal ... I dunno, hes Japanese, thats all I know and thats all I care, he'll be a moving chicane anyway. Damn Davidson should have got that drive!

Orange Juice

so worthless i am
HSC

ide i think is his name... davidson? nah they dont give shit people good seats. ie davidson is shit

Grizzly

euphoric
HSC

Cape said:
Oh, I was missed! Sorry, something happened and I'm now down in Melbourne. Stupid parents, but I won't go into that. So whats been happening in F1 world? That colour of the new mclaren is yucky! Too many red cars, I'm going to get so confused. Anyways, I'm off to Albert Park for a walk, damn too early, maybe I'll sleep in the garages :p
what the hell
wrong time to be in albert park
try 2nd april !

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC

Dah, I know its the wrong time to be here! I can't help it. I got shitty at parents and they send me to Melbourne. There could have been worse places to send me, like some random place out in the country.

And Oj - Davidson is not shit, he deserves a race drive, like Wurz does.

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC

Anyone got any predictions for the 2006 championship?

Mine? Schumacher and Ferrari to win a close championship, between him, Kimi, Ralf and Fisi. Then he retires. Nando will finally crack under the pressure and realise that you can't win driving with your pit lane speed limiter on. And Baz will kick buttons ass back to england, race wins for both toyotas though. Massa will surprise a few.

Orange Juice

so worthless i am
HSC

HOLY SHIT the all asian team was 10 secs behind kimi today... woah mamma

thats ok though cuz sato wasnt driving it was the b grade asian

bizadfar

HSC

Damn tire rules

They just finding limits on the car, mainly reliability.
Bahrain is the first real test.

IMO Aguri rushed it again, but got accepted. This is a mistake. They should take this year to develop more. Far out they using the arrows chasis.

"Theyre getting ready for vodafone to jump onboard next year"

Mercedes will give them a nice "fuck off" gesture.

Cape is quite right about the Fw28 = r25+mp4/20. Notice the rear and front wings.

Last edited:

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC

eh ... where the hell is everyone gone? Hmm ... last time I checked F1 was more important than uni. Remind me that when I have to wake up at 6am on monday mornings, grumpy and tired.

I agree with bizadfar, oj, your beloved asian team rushed it, they will be the laughing stock of formula one, more so than what minardi was.

Not long until Bahrain now :D

Orange Juice

so worthless i am
HSC

tell you what... all asian team will beat whoever is next above them once they get their cars

webber thinks alonso has an easy year this year... RIGHT!

HSC

Cape, Grizzly and OJ are such big F1 fanatics, nice to see this thread still alive and kicking! :D

I am really excited about this season - Webber will finally win afew races, Michael will be more competitive but it sucks Melbourne not being the opening race of the season.

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC

Oj - your asian team is going no where, maybe back to the garages because the drivers will knock each other out. They better not be based in Italy either!

Williams are looking good so far, I'd like to see Nico give Webber a run for his money. Be funny if Nico had more points than webber!

Melbourne might not be the opening race, but atleast we will have 4 weeks of consective motorsport and the cars should be some where reliable by Melbourne. Plus, Bahrainains don't even know anything about motorsport.

Orange Juice

so worthless i am
HSC

arent they based in uk?

monty will give kimi a fight this year...

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC

Yes, they are in the UK.
Address
Super Aguri F1 Team, Leafield Technical Centre, Langley, Witney, Oxfordshire OX29 9EF, England

Thats fine, they can go and destroy renault and mclaren :bomb:

The only thing monty will be giving a run, is on a tredmill if he doesn't loose some weight.

HSC

hey guys,

its been a while since i last posted but i read a few pages and can see nothing has changed.

anyway i was just wondering if we were going to do the tipping comp again this year?

i want another crack at beating you all.. :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)