The F1 Thread (6 Viewers)

Orange Juice

so worthless i am
HSC
ok ladies im back now...
eLmo, if kimi were to switch teams would you still like mclaren?
and speaking about the mclaren car... i hope they release the new one for the australian gp, otherwise their car will most likely break down and theyll be behind again... cuz usually cars dont get released till 2 or 3 races in...

eLmo

Stalker.
HSC
Cape said:
Plus i read the other day that brawn said that kimi was a better driver than montoya and he could be a follow on from schumacher. :confused:
Yeh I read that too... he said he'd pick Kimi over Juan ..and that Kimi would be Schumi's heir or something along those lines.. it was very nice of him :)
..I also read some bs that ferrari want to sign Kimi after Schumi retires.. I hope not!!

@ OJ .. yes I would still support the mclaren team if Kimi left..though if he went to ferrari (which I pray will never happen) ..I would still support Kimi but just not ferrari if that makes sense?

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
R they changing any of the rules for the cars next yr. Cause during the summer testing ban, ferrari were testing some sort of downforce thingy for the fia.

Why do they want to change the rules? I like f1 the way it is, except for qualifying :mad:

Ferrari wanted to sign kimi for the 2003 season, but he didn't want to be the number 2 driver :rolleyes:

Orange Juice

so worthless i am
HSC
i bet if ferrari were to offer kimi a spot now hed take it... he cant be happy about his car and his performance this season

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
Orange Juice said:
i bet if ferrari were to offer kimi a spot now hed take it... he cant be happy about his car and his performance this season
Bet u kimi would go to minardi cause they have better reliability than mclaren this yr, except when cars come spearing into them, lol.

eLmo

Stalker.
HSC
Of course he would not like to be "no 2" .. Ruby handles it very well.. and Fissi said he wouldn't mind.. but I'm sure other drivers would have a problem with it... I don't think they've published all the rule changes yet.. but there are a few...don't think qualifying will change though

ferrari aren't offering now.. and won't for some time.. its not even nice to think about a switch

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
really ... anything is better than at mclaren at the moment!

Orange Juice

so worthless i am
HSC
if kimi had the exact replica of schueys car, minus the ass mould seating i reckon hed stand a great chance with schuey

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
I'd like to see fis in a ferrari ... an italian driver in an italian car ... the italians would be estatic :D

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
Orange Juice said:
if kimi had the exact replica of schueys car, minus the ass mould seating i reckon hed stand a great chance with schuey
But do u think kimi could do what michael did on sunday, i don't think so.

eLmo

Stalker.
HSC
Cape said:
I'd like to see fis in a ferrari ... an italian driver in an italian car ... the italians would be estatic :D
yeh I'd like to see fissi drive for ferrari too.. he's always wanted to..

Cape said:
But do u think kimi could do what michael did on sunday, i don't think so.
Probably not :( ..

eLmo

Stalker.
HSC
ah that was hard to admit.. I will only ever say it once..
but he's not driving a ferrari to be fair.. and michael has alot more experience than him..

eLmo

Stalker.
HSC
Jacques is back!! :D ..he'll be driving for Sauber next season..yay!!!..if we can't have Mika back...this is the next best thing..

reno2004

Retired Member - 1/12/04
HSC
N/A
Well apparently Jacques is going to be competing in the last three races for Renault. After Trulli and Renault agreed to part ways earlier then expected. Im pretty sure that is what i read on the F1 website.

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
I just read that too. Man, hes too old to drive ... he will be fighting with the mindari's all the time, lol. :uhhuh:

eLmo

Stalker.
HSC
Yeh JV's testing the renault at silverstone now.. I feel sorry for Jarno though.. fucking Flavio!! I hate him.. :mad:

JV's not that old ..dunno how he'll go after a year off ..it'll be good for Sauber though to have a WC ..just how BAR used him :rolleyes: clearly to Jense's benifit
.. but it would be better if Mika had come back instead :(

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
I can't stand either of them!!! Once retired ... they should stay retired, lol. After having a year off ... it will take ages for him to get used to an f1 car again, lol.

eLmo

Stalker.
HSC
Youre just scared that if Mika came back he might take away from Schumi :p ..like in this months f1racing.. it said something about Mika being the only man Michael has ever feared :D ..so he should come back! ..I don't think anyone is scared of JV though.. I'm sure he still remembers how to drive the thing lol ...but still he'll be good Sauber..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)