The F1 Thread (9 Viewers)

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
How could michael be scared of two old and rusted ppl who drive so slow like as if they are driving a volvo???

Its not like sauber are ever going to challenge ferrari, considering sauber is a "blue ferrari".

eLmo

Stalker.
HSC
They're not that old.. Mika is only a year older than Michael and JV is younger and they don't drive like Volvo drivers :p
.. he's doing pretty well with the Renault so far, it'll be good to see him racing at Shanghi :D

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
Still ... mika is OLDER than michael and obviously less talented. We will just have to wait to see how jv goes ... maybe he might cause ralf to crash like he did a couple of yrs ago at melbourne.

eLmo

Stalker.
HSC
I still like Mika more than Michael :p .....you'll see next weekend at shanghi.. I'm sure JV will get renault some much needed points..

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
I doubt jv will get points.

YAY!!! Ralfie is gonna be back ;) about time ... i missed him when he wasn't racing.

reno2004

Retired Member - 1/12/04
HSC
N/A
So Jaguar no longer in F1 from next year. Apparently they are not ready to invest the money that is needed to make them a top team. It stuffs up Jordan and Minardi who are using the Ford Cosworth engine, cause Ford is also going to abandon Cosworth.
Its going to be interesting to see if anyone decides to enter F1 as a new team.

RUB!X

Bergkamp 10
HSC
lets see ...
who else is der
GM??, Porsche, Audi, VW, Peugeot, Citroen, Aston Martin, Some arabs or russians ??? maybe suburu, hyundai, mitsubishi ???

reno2004

Retired Member - 1/12/04
HSC
N/A
Of the teams you mentioned I could only see Audi entering F1 because of their recent success in the Le Mans races.

eLmo

Stalker.
HSC
Didn't some Arab guy buy Jordan? ..it was towards the begining of the season..argh I can't evn remember now..

I've heard rumours that Minardi might look to getting the Mercedes engine.. just like Saubers "Petronas" (Ferrari) engine it won't carry the Mercedes branding..

Orange Juice

so worthless i am
HSC
ahhahah why would minardi want that? ^^^^
their engine doesnt blow up as often... thats already better :p.... (can someone give me reps plz)

anyways back to the point... i hope merc really do some shit to their engine its pissing me off....

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
Merc will never be able to build a good engine again, lol :uhhuh:

eLmo

Stalker.
HSC
hey don't tear me to shreads.. I was just telling you guys about "rumours" ...but apparently Cosworth still have a contract with Minardi..so it should be a cosworth something engine...just not a cosworth-ford one :rolleyes: ..if they decide to honour their contract..
Mercedes have a long way to go.. I think it was the Honda? engine that was best for McLaren..

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
I heard something about minardi and jordon today ... but i can't remember what it was, lol.

V

vanbasten

Shit happens. Good to see JV in Sauber. I never liked him but now I hope he can scores some points for us. As for teams entering - don't expect it too soon. There is something like a $50 million dollar "bond" which should be paid before entry into the F1 Championship. This, coupled by the whole GPWC debacle is a big hinderance - so do not expect manufacturers such as Audi or VW entering in the near future despite the rumours being circulated ( I even once read that Skoda were entering F1). However, the planned cost cutting mechanisms may lower this "bond", allowing an easier path for these manufacturers and even richer F3000 (now F3) teams such as Arden to enter F1, and hopefully new manufacturers. Now, with Jag out of the picture, I sure hope Bernie does something to entice new teams and essentially, keep the remaining teams which look like going under (i.e. Jordan and Minardi)

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
Williams and ferrari might leave.

Williams cause they want to reduce engines from a v10 to a v8.

I'm not sure about ferrari ... BUT THEY CAN'T LEAVE!!!

eLmo

Stalker.
HSC
what article?

I doubt ferrari and williams are going anywhere any time soon at least.. + I don't want them to leave ..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)