The F1 Thread (6 Viewers)

eLmo

Stalker.
HSC
Argonaut said:
Damn, if it were me, I'd drive for free ...
Thats what DC told Williams, he'll drive for free if they give him that seat..

Why should Juan "retire"? He's just started, Ralf isn't going anywhere either... Ruby possibly and Michael can go after Kimi beats him.

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
DC should just go back to his crappy little hotel in monaco and run that ... he can't drive.

As for kimi beating ruby, that can be achieved easily but not michael. it ain't gonna happen.

Orange Juice

so worthless i am
HSC
80mil? wtf? actually 50mil in pounds is like over 100mil... i think thats only salary as well... not sponsorship with adidas...

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
everyone knows that marlaboro pays for most od schumachers salary / sponsorship.

It won't happen next season ... the president of ferrari is always saying that its gonna be another what u ppl term "boring" season.

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
I think montoya has one twice, brazil this yr and monza 2001. Bet ya that montoya will have trouble keeping up with raikkonen - montoya can never get on top of his team mates, i dunno how raikkonen is gonna go ... have 2 wait and see.

Ruby is definately a crap driver, as u said exactly the same car as michael and he still can't beat him ... baz should go to a middle team - then maybe he'll actually perform, lol, and let fisi be in the second ferrari.

BTW, schumacher hasn't broken the record for the number of poles - hes still 2 behind senna, he would have done it this yr, but he had a crappy last few races, except really for japan. If u actually read anything about michael, he is not interested in the records, he just loves racing and he will stay in f1 until he doesn't enjoy it anymore.

I'll be watching every single race again ... its too long til the aussie gp ... 123 days is so long away!

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
he does ... he would have done so much better, but williams was disqualified in canada and he was out for half the season (How many times do i have to say this 2day!!!).

Boom Selecta

HSC
Orange Juice said:
yeh argonaut... those 4 gotta leave... they got enough money to live off anyways... specially cuz monty is a druggie...

btw, drivers dont get paid as much as soccer players...

Schu's hat alone would be worth 20+ Million in sponsership

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
u couldn't drive any better, u'd probably drive worse if u had a crap car with crap tyres. And Ralf was "supposed" to win in canada - if i write this one more time, i'm gonna scream . but williams screwed him over. it would have been very difficult to win a race with ferrari being so dominant!!!

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
The two drivers inplace of ralf do not count thats like counting jv in renault for the whole season.

Every driver deserves that much money, they are out there every weekend, not only testing but racing, and they could easily kill themselves.

The worst driver award should definately go to DC. atleast ralf made it on the podium!

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
Bloody hell, toyota have more money than they know what 2 do with.

Maybe u have a problem with ralf cause his last name is schumacher!!! thats what it is!!!

well, kimi had a bad year as well, actually everyone had a bad year except for michael!!

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
I know that michael is always gonna be the better brother ... what ralf is doing what he enjoys doing.

I'm not that blind, and just cause u have the last name of a world champion does not make u the best. ralf is like every other driver, has bad days and has good days.

eLmo

Stalker.
HSC
Argonaut said:
So you would pay a bad driver $14 million (up from say $7 or 8 million) dollars when you could easily invest the money in developing a new car so that next year the driver actually stands a chance?!
No he's actually getting $14m currently with Williams.. that will rise to close to $20m with Toyota.

And for the record Juan has actually won 4 GP's -
Monza '01, Monte Carlo '03, Hockenheim '03 and Brazil '04

Last edited:

RUB!X

Bergkamp 10
HSC
hi guys im back finally and about 50 pages behind ... man this thread moves like a ferrari ... :p

good season ... cant wait till we all see webber in a competitive car ... wow der are alot of ppl that have jumped on the kimi bandwagon ... must be eLmo influence ... :p

eLmo

Stalker.
HSC
wb Rubix .. Yeh my influential Kimi powers have been at work ;)
You've missed out on much Juan and Ralf bashing..

RUB!X

Bergkamp 10
HSC
ty eLmo
lol juan won for once YAY atleast sum1 non-ferrari won ... lol
cmon kimi win nxt yr ...
lol @ donkey photos omg LOL

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)