The F1 Thread (13 Viewers)

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
We all know that michael is the best ... he might even be 10 times world champ by the time he retires, lol. And i am pretty sure that there are vidoes of him playing soccer on his website ... but i can't read german :mad:

RUB!X

Bergkamp 10
HSC
lol @ schuey playing soccer, the opposing team is proly under instructions not to touch the man or the german/italian mafia will be after them ...

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
Nah, they wouldn't, lol. He plays all the time for a club in switzerland and i have seen him be tripped over b4 :cool:

reno2004

Retired Member - 1/12/04
HSC
N/A
I reckon for a challenge, Schumacher should go and race in the MotoGP, like next year or something. They should do a driver swap with Valentino Rossi. I think that would be mad. The two best drivers of cars and bikes, swapping over and trying to win the championship.

Grizzly

euphoric
HSC
Anyone watch SPA ?
Excellent race - one of the best for a while!

WD Kimi ;)

eLmo

Stalker.
HSC
Didn't valentino say that he wasn't watching this season of f1 because it was too predictable? I remember he said it like after the first 3 races or something.. but the swap would be interesting

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
NO!!!! He can't go and ride bikes ... he might injure himself ... i'm so glad that the press conference today wasn't saying that he was gonna retire :)

eLmo

Stalker.
HSC
yeh there was so much media hype about him retiring :rolleyes: it was just a scheme to get everyone there ..I'm glad hes not retiring too :uhhuh:

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
Nah, i read somewhere, that he called the press conference then because he didn't want to take kimi's place. He wanted kimi to have the attention cause he won. :rolleyes:

eLmo

Stalker.
HSC
oh yeh great how nice of him :p .. and is that why he didn't look over the moon after spa because of Kimi?

eLmo

Stalker.
HSC
he might not be mean but he still annoys me :p

anyway.. Panis will be a 3rd driver next season ..leaving an empty seat for Jarno to take :D

RUB!X

Bergkamp 10
HSC
hope he gets it, he hasnt done much wrong this season ...

redslert

yes, my actual brain
HSC
i've said it before, i'll say it again
benz has the build quality of hyundai excels!!!!

RUB!X

Bergkamp 10
HSC
damn ferraris
fn mclarens, unreliable...
Why does every1 crash into baumgartner? so slaq ... dey proly used sticky tape to fix his car ... lol
great race though ... one of the best of the season ...
i cant wait for shanghai ... :)

reno2004

Retired Member - 1/12/04
HSC
N/A
lol. baumgartner got snapped yet again, and it wasnt even his fault YET AGAIN. I feel sorry for Minardi, they were saying that they have had 3mill of damage in the last two races and they have no spares left.
As for Ferrari, damn them. Their car is just far too superior. And reliable. Everyone goes well up until they blow up or have failures and then they slow right down. So sad.

Shaghai is gonna be a great race. Hopefully we get a non-ferrari victory. oh that would be so great.

eLmo

Stalker.
HSC
Argh!!!...I can't believe that reliabilty is an issue with the new car :mad: :mad: ..this sucks!!!

..However the race was good.. and finally Ruby got a win yay! :uhhuh: ..and Schuey did an excellent job of coming back through the field.. what happend to Juan??..I missed the part where he somehow got back to 5th..and Taku got infront of him??

I feel sorry for the minardis too ..lol..they've just been in the wrong place

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)