The greatest mistakes in ~history~ (1 Viewer)

Lentern

HSC
twitter is terrible admit it
How can you not, some of my favourites(as per decided by a quick scan of the stuff I've retweeted)
-Sometimes I go shopping at general pants co just so a cool person will talk to me.
-You don't have to be miserable to enjoy the Smiths, but it helps
-"A baby bear is called a cub, and a baby horse is called a foal" "And a baby house is called a window". #shitmydaughtersays
-As a gay man I assume going down on a girl has something to do with shoes. Am I close?
-I put a stamp on myself and waited hours for someone to find me in a box. It's hard being a post impressionist.
-One hipster 6-year-old to another "what Brunswick are you?".
-Who is your favourite character from Friends? If you answered, you are wrong.
-I am 2 weeks away from developing a language that consists only of Simpsons references and shrugging.
-Aahh sheik sheik sheik ... sheik sheik sheik ... Sheik Hilaly/Sheik Hilaly.
-Penn Badgley as Jeff Buckley is perfect. A boring, overrated actor for a boring, overrated singer.
-Oh, so that's why they call it the Entertainment Quarter - it's only a fraction entertaining.
-No lion and eagle, you cannot marry! Because your kids would be griffins and neither side will want them.
-#SBSEurovision and The Prisoners of Azerbaijan.
-I get it now, it's like the Iron Chef of singing #eurovision
-I'm off to Glebe Market to look at shells and stuff - who's with me?
-ACA opened with the Logies. On the day Osama bin Laden was shot and killed ACA opened with the Logies. Let's remember that for awhile.
-Hey Katy Perry. Selling a shitload of albums still isn't an excuse to look like a stupid cunt. #Logies

That's just a sampler.

LonelyWolf

HSC
How can you not, some of my favourites(as per decided by a quick scan of the stuff I've retweeted)
-Sometimes I go shopping at general pants co just so a cool person will talk to me.
-You don't have to be miserable to enjoy the Smiths, but it helps
-"A baby bear is called a cub, and a baby horse is called a foal" "And a baby house is called a window". #shitmydaughtersays
-As a gay man I assume going down on a girl has something to do with shoes. Am I close?
-I put a stamp on myself and waited hours for someone to find me in a box. It's hard being a post impressionist.
-One hipster 6-year-old to another "what Brunswick are you?".
-Who is your favourite character from Friends? If you answered, you are wrong.
-I am 2 weeks away from developing a language that consists only of Simpsons references and shrugging.
-Aahh sheik sheik sheik ... sheik sheik sheik ... Sheik Hilaly/Sheik Hilaly.
-Penn Badgley as Jeff Buckley is perfect. A boring, overrated actor for a boring, overrated singer.
-Oh, so that's why they call it the Entertainment Quarter - it's only a fraction entertaining.
-No lion and eagle, you cannot marry! Because your kids would be griffins and neither side will want them.
-#SBSEurovision and The Prisoners of Azerbaijan.
-I get it now, it's like the Iron Chef of singing #eurovision
-I'm off to Glebe Market to look at shells and stuff - who's with me?
-ACA opened with the Logies. On the day Osama bin Laden was shot and killed ACA opened with the Logies. Let's remember that for awhile.
-Hey Katy Perry. Selling a shitload of albums still isn't an excuse to look like a stupid cunt. #Logies

That's just a sampler.
hahahahaha, link to more?

Blastus

Liberty Matrix
HSC
N/A
lol

only b/c yuor trash gets on qanda and its amazing

human surplus over budget surplus
dumbest shit those cunts eat it up

also I got one on screen this week praising marxism haaishgas89df0a9sdhfasdf

cosmo kramer

Banned
HSC
the qanda people are retards so its no surpirse they dont get when people are trying to troll them

HSC
Uni Grad
The quality of twitter is pretty much determined by the quality of the people you follow.
If you follow terrible cunts then you get terrible cunt shit all up in your newsfeed, if you dont you get...well a bit less terrible shit

Crux

HSC
Lol, attack on pearl harbour. TBH the Japanese were in the zone, can't take that away from em nationalistic foos!
In the zone my arse. They were able to beat a whole lot of un-prepared asian countries. the only reason they got so far was because the vast majority of the armies of the countries they invaded were fighting for their European colonisers. I mean, as soon as they got down to PNG, they were stopped in their tracks, and that was with our reserves Australian and New Zealand reserves. All our actual soldiers were in France and they still couldn't beat us. Even if the US didn't come into the war, and the war in Europe had ended in our Victory, as soon as we got our soldiers back, we would have absolutely smashed the Japanese. And, if you believe that the A Bomb is what conquered the Japs, then don't say that the Americans won the war. The bombs used on Japan were created by British and German scientists.

cosmo kramer

Banned
HSC
have you guys ever watched fatherland

it's ok

some of the alternate historical events and occurences are too implausible though

and the budget is too low for it to be truly convincing and immersive

welthauptsadt germania full of brutalist civic architecture yeah right

otherwise it's a good effort

Last edited:

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC
germany should never have declared war on france and attacked belgium

this may have lead to germany conquering russia

that would have been so good, no more communism and the germanification of the russian population

things would have been so much better

funkshen

dvds didnt exist in 1991
HSC
N/A
germany was never going to conquer russia

their katyushas would block out the sun.

cosmo kramer

Banned
HSC
germany was never going to conquer russia

their katyushas would block out the sun.
he's talking about WW1

there were no bm-13 katyushas at that time

germany was kicking russia's arse in ww1 contrary to the "u cant ever invade russia" cliche (lie)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)