the OC (1 Viewer)

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG

OMG THEY GOT BACK TOGETHER....OMG i am sooooooo happy right now...u have no idea...this has srsly made my day...kah!....sooooooooooo happy...i knew they wud...the show is nttn with out them....yayyy...i luv josh shwartz...he is the best in the world...woot woot...

oh if u dont know im tlkn abot Summer and Seth...duh!...who else wud i get this excited about :)

n e wyz...marissa has finally dumped volchok...summer won prom queeen and went with some hot korean model/singer dude...who is taylor's new bfs cuzins...and ryan went with theresa...and seth went with anna...but summer and seth are back together

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
MuffinMan said:
haha summer and seth are unbreakable! they'll never break up!! <3
ummm...dude...
summer and seth did break up...remember those long and painful eps in the last few weeks...and they have broken up once b4...member end of season 1...that was horrible too...and both times it was coz of seth...bum head...meh...im just happy their together again :)

i rkn there shud be a thread to OC in american and OC in australia...then we can stop using spoilers :p...like they have to prison break and lost and those other shows

payafee

HSC
"i thought you liked meh"... argh Kaitlin's accent grates on my nerves

vern

HSC
Hoorah, I managed to order Season 1 and 2 boxset from ebay for $40 including postage (you can buy them $38 each at Big W) and I'm capturing season 3 courtesy of my digital tv tuner card ;)

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
omg OC is $38 at Big W...thats cheap as...well i do have a big W near my uni...and its giving me purchasing ideas...hmmm...woot woot...luv the oC

poor summer...mr seth is fully lying to her...bummer...

nickyroony

BigBlogger
HSC
payafee said:
"i thought you liked meh"... argh Kaitlin's accent grates on my nerves
I agree o_O My brother walked into the room when it was on, and he was like "what's with her accent?"

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
MuffinMan said:
damn, my season 2 dvd stuffed up, how much is it at bigw?
a very very very low $38...the ones i find are like $80...even at JB-hi fi...and i thought that place was cheap...and the OC is $86..kah!

Last edited:

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG...this show is really making me depressed

Seth was taking in by the police becuase they think he torched the Newport Group down...kah!...and summer thinks seth is lying to him coz sandy sed smtg...and now im lost...kah!...this show bugs me :(

payafee

HSC
i heard that mischa will not be returning as a series regular on the oc after season 3. :D :D :D can anyone confirm this?

dark_wolv

The Member
HSC
payafee said:
i heard that mischa will not be returning as a series regular on the oc after season 3. :D :D :D can anyone confirm this?

woohoo....finally some positive new about OC. Hope your source is true

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
payafee said:
yeh i heard that too...mischa thinks shes too good for the OC now...and she justs wants to focus on her movie career...wat a loser...whod wanna leave the oc..meh...i dont really like marissa n e wyz...or maybe josh can find a mischa look-a-like to play marissa :p...i rkn season 4 wil be the last season n e wyz

payafee

HSC
this season appears to be never ending. at first i thought the prom episode was the season finale with ryan thinking he killed volchock as the season's big cliffhanger, but to my surprise there was another episode after that with seth being arrested and apparently now there's a 25th episode? oh wait a minute.. season 1 had 27 episodes. now that takes the cake.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)