The Official 2006 FIFA World Cup thread. (1 Viewer)

Jimmy_B

HSC
the ref decides the outcome of another match. this world cup is a farce. italian football and the brown paper bag come together yet again.

fuck me, first holland now this :(

sam_account

HSC
I still can't believe aust. lost, in the last 10seconds...damn!! heart -breaker is an understatement

seremify007

HSC
Uni Grad
Yeh Aussies so had this game in the bag. Sigh. I'm gonna be so buggered tomorrow.. or today... whenever I wake up.

LMF^^

(m==)m
HSC
N/A
matt#1 said:
I really feel for Lucas Neill right now. He has been simply awesome at this World Cup...so it is kind of ironic that a challenge by him would lead to the penalty that takes Australia out of the World Cup. It was hardly a challenge though...more like a clumsy fall from Neill.

Anyway..as much as I am cursing about what could have been...I just want to say that I am so proud of the boys and what they have achieved. They have exceeded all expectations and earnt worldwide respect. Thankyou so much Guus Hiddink for everything that you have done to raise the profile of football in this country. You will be missed.
Pretty much how I feel atm too. I'm not too disappointed, but rather I'm very proud of the Socceroos.

seremify007

HSC
Uni Grad
Yep I'm bloody proud of the Socceroos effort.

I hope people don't all blame Neill... I can only imagine how he must be feeling inside. Poor guy- and he didn't even do anything wrong IMO.

HSC
AND AUSTRALIA WAS LIKE WTF MATE?!

I AM LE TIRED

WELL HAVE A NAP

THEN FIRE ZE FUCKING REFEREE

i am soooooo fucking livid right now

matt#1

HSC
N/A
Jimmy_B said:
fuck me, first holland now this :(
Don't get me started on the Portugal v Holland game, Jimmy. Holland deserved to lose. Boulahrouz should have been given a straight red for his horrific challenge on Ronaldo. They were dirty, cheating, diving cunts all game.

HSC
i'm crying right now

a free kick? maybe.
a penalty? GET FUCKED.

i'm just so fucking mad that we honestly could have won and it came down to a bullshit call by a ref. FUCKING HELL FUCK FUCK FUCK TOURETTES.

Collin

HSC
N/A
WHAT THE FLYING FUCK WAS THAT? That fucking referee should be SHOT.

FARK.

seremify007

HSC
Uni Grad
Blah.. yes let's blame the ****ing referee.

At first I thought he was alright- one of the first refs to not be biased against Australia.... but in the end, he's the one who sent us packing :(

seremify007

HSC
Uni Grad
katietheskatie said:
i'm crying right now

a free kick? maybe.
a penalty? GET FUCKED.

i'm just so fucking mad that we honestly could have won and it came down to a bullshit call by a ref. FUCKING HELL FUCK FUCK FUCK TOURETTES.
I can feel the anger running in my blood right now.

Jimmy_B

HSC
matt#1 said:
Don't get me started on the Portugal v Holland game, Jimmy. Holland deserved to lose. Boulahrouz should have been given a straight red for his horrific challenge on Ronaldo. They were dirty, cheating, diving cunts all game.
i'm talking about both my countries being eliminated in successive days, and having both games ruined by refereeing.

poor lucas neill

MUCH LOVE TO THE SOCCEROOS!!!! WE"LL BE BACK IN SETH AFRIKA!!!!!!

LMF^^

(m==)m
HSC
N/A
Well Italy suffered the same kind of shit refereein at the same stage of the last World Cup, so there won't be any sympathy from the Italians. They might well argue that luck finally swung back in their favour. Remember the sendin off of Materazzi was dubious too.

Jimmy_B

HSC
katietheskatie said:
i'm crying right now

a free kick? maybe.
a penalty? GET FUCKED.

couldn't have been a free kick, the "foul" was in the box. if anything that cunt should have gotten his second yellow for the dive.

probably best not to watch too much european footie katie, so many games are deciding by bs refs.

Sarah168

London Calling
HSC
I am officially pissed off :mad:

Fucking stupid ref and his stupid decision. I was so shocked that I almost missed seeing the penalty kick itself. Thinking back, wish I didn't see it.

Still proud of the Socceroos though!!!!!!!!!

Collin

HSC
N/A
I'm feeling so bad for Neill right now. He's one of our greatest, and for him to be 'at fault' for a penalty which shouldn't have been is FUCKING !$@$#!@##@. Seriously, I hope that ref watches the replay and then realises what a COCK MUNCHINGLY poor judgement that was.

@#$%#^% GAY.

fuckfuckfuckfuckfuck.

<3 socceroos.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)