The Official Football Thread 2005/2006 (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
Go to the main part of the sport forum, and click the new thread button just above the threads list.

Jimmy_B

HSC
rubix and waf should be hoping vieira starts. he's got dodgy knees and is a big game bottler. i reckon if arse played cesc-gilberto-diaby in the midfield they'd probably win midifeld comfortably.

LMF^^

(m==)m
HSC
N/A
Vieira to score the decider to win the tie fo Juve. :D

Too far ahead to think about predictionz atm, but I hope Chelsea slip again against Spurz. Come on Jimmy Boy, kick some fuckin blue assez.

LMF^^

(m==)m
HSC
N/A
Dude, you let me down. Gallas scored a screamer in the last min to win it. Lookz like Carrick will come our way now since you didn't listen to me. :p

Constip8edSkunk

Joga Bonito
HSC
unlucky spurs... but apparently they've made a £7m bid for ruud... wtf. nice work arsenal mid week against real, but still locked in a tight race for those uefa spots rofl.

milan ftw tonight.

bJ_Bhoy 87

HSC
Who the fuck would have picked Gallas of all players to score that screamer? As much as I was wanting Spurs to win, it was a great reward for staying up to see that goal in injury time. It was made really painful tho when you were forced to watch that arrogant cunt of a manager jumping up n down like a fucking whore. Surely with all their innovations, Fox can provide a Mourinho-Free option button on the remote so we dont have to see that fucknut.

And last night just proved bad news up north. Rangers sign Le Guen as manager for next season, and narrow the gap to six points between Hearts. Come on Hearts, keep on holding on!

LMF^^

(m==)m
HSC
N/A
Why Mourinho bothered wit payin 24mil fo Drogba iz beyond me when he had Gallas all thiz time. Chuck him up at front and that will solve their forward problemz.

^___^
HSC
ahahahhaha

man, wasn't the initial price ~7million and marsille jacked it up? lol
even though they have kenyon now, their transfer skills is ever decreasing

bazookajoe

Shy Guy
HSC
Boooooooooooooooooolton :D 4-1 over the Hammer, comments copious?
I dunno what Pardew was thinking putting Ferdinand in the midfield, they played too deep the whole match and couldn't handle the long balls.
Nice to see Okocha in a bit of form as well, had a great match. We're unstoppable at home, haven't lost there since August, Wednesday's match should be great.

LMF^^

(m==)m
HSC
N/A
Gary Speedz goal waz pretty cool.

Anyway some big gamez on tonight, Man U vs Newcastle, Arse vs Pool and then therez the top of the table clash in Italy. Hope Arse and Pool draw so they can both suffer.

Jimmy_B

HSC
riise and possibly hyypia out tonight. fucks sake, these scouse cunts better not roll over like they've done recently at highbury.

bloody gallas :( . and bolton and blackeye won too :( . it's really gonna be squeaky bum time for 4th now.

LMF^^ said:
Dude, you let me down. Gallas scored a screamer in the last min to win it. Lookz like Carrick will come our way now since you didn't listen to me.
we deserved at least a point there, in the second half davids and carrick were spraying it around beautifully. full marks to gallas though, that was a great goal.

oh and finally C"MON LIVERPOOL!!!!!!!!! :) :)

LMF^^

(m==)m
HSC
N/A
Why...? Rooney scored 2 inside 15 minz and then we couldn't capitalise on further chancez. Should've been like 7-0. And I don't know why Ruud iz still on the bench.

bazookajoe

Shy Guy
HSC
Number of good goals this week was a joke. Beattie, McFadden, Gallas, Mendes, Henrik Pedersen, Kamara, Viduka. I'm sure there was more, but it was incredible

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
bazookajoe said:
Number of good goals this week was a joke. Beattie, McFadden, Gallas, Mendes, Henrik Pedersen, Kamara, Viduka. I'm sure there was more, but it was incredible
so many

surprised at pompeys goals, both good...amongst the rest, it must've been 'score-screamers-from-outside-the-box' week

LMF^^

(m==)m
HSC
N/A
I really don't like the prospect of seein Ballack in a blue fag shirt, that'll make em have the most complete midfield in Europe, if not the world. So far the Cuntskiz are the only club to be involved in talkz wit him and I'm surprised that Fergie ain't doin anythin about it atm. We right now are only short of a big name in midfield, otherwise we would have a squad really capable of challengin the blue fagz in the league. Should Ballack become a Red Devil, dare I say, we'll have a better squad than that of Chelseaz.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)