The Official NRL Thread (1 Viewer)

b00m

HSC
Uni Grad
At least roosters were premiers in 2002 lol, but you said you only started supporting them since 04 so i guess you haven't seen many good roosters years lol
yer lol, i never really witnessed the better years of the last decade. It's been all crash and burn for me. lol

:bomb:

twistedrebel

HSC
tonights tigers vs dogs game was pretty good for 65mins then the tigers all just gave up

mamoz

HSC
all i can say is that - GOO THE MIGHTYY DRAGONSSSSSSSS :D

mamoz

HSC
Ok i will, but only because you're female and i have an unfair advantage in interwebbing confrontations being male and all.
lol its all good. but still dragons`10 premiers :D lol

which team u go for?

GUSSSSSSSSSSSSS

HSC
ahahahahahahahahaa no, there not guna choke this year! so shoosh :D
suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuure, dragons have nothing special. nothing extra, nothing amazing. theyr just solid and FUCKEN BOOOORING

GUSSSSSSSSSSSSS

HSC
wud have rather west tigers win brah, west tigers so much more exciting, well unless doggies capture their form from last year, that was really awesome

Flying_Mangina

HSC
wud have rather west tigers win brah, west tigers so much more exciting, well unless doggies capture their form from last year, that was really awesome
Yeah i agree, something happened to them, not as exciting and strong as last year :(. Still, they beat an inform tigers team, and they have exciting players when inform are extremely good players, idris, ennis, goodwin, morris, stagg, barba, kimorely, and hannant, they should get better later on.

b00m

HSC
Uni Grad
Roosters =D

Now to knock off those fargin drongos called the Dragqueens

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)