The thing that confuses/shits me about chiks (1 Viewer)

shady_03

Sue me....
HSC
Well, thanx for everyones input into the topic, keep it comin

stamos

sellout
HSC
loser guys pretend that being a total sycophant is the same thing as being a nice guy

it isn't, get a spine

HSC
the "popular" group are the people who got a complement once and it has gone to their head. that is why some of the hot ones are "popular" (i hate that word, most people dont like them anyway. they dont even like each other). look at the other peole around you!! most of the hot people at my school arnt in that group.

shady_03

Sue me....
HSC
hiphophorray123 said:
ok he doesn't understand handsome, you don't understand humour

everyone has their faults

HAHAHAHAHA ROFL

i bet ur really handsome.... u "gronk"

tamster1

HSC
Don't know bout anyone else but at my school the 'popular girls' (and guys for that matter) were the ones that EVERYONE liked. They were nice and that was that. In school or out. And 'they' ranged in looks so looks didn't matter.

max

That which u feel becomes
HSC
tamster1 said:
Don't know bout anyone else but at my school the 'popular girls' (and guys for that matter) were the ones that EVERYONE liked. They were nice and that was that. In school or out. And 'they' ranged in looks so looks didn't matter.

Similarly true for mine as well - looks were only part of the deal.

shady_03

Sue me....
HSC
Hiphop it was 2 gronkboyslim, coz he THINKS hes handsome.

I wouldnt diss u lol

Not-That-Bright

Andrew Quah
HSC
pinkblinkbarbie said:
if you guys sit around bitching about such generalised views, its no wonder you dont have girlfriends.
i know that a lot of girls are just paranoid, they dont want their life to be like the OC, on the OC, boyfriends cheat, lie, manipulate etc. which makes girls paranoid, like "what if this is what all guys are like".
but not only that, i think that the fact that SOME guys have cheated, makes girls believe all guys can cheat. but, this would also go for the guys.
no we dont thrive about bitching about our boyfriends, we bitch about who is the latest bitch, duh.
The only reason i have a girlfriend, is cuz i understand her and she understands me, and I understand that she like most girls needs excitement & drama, u kno.. like having flowers sent to her just out of the blue, or surprising her in some way, or u kno.... shit i'm not gunna describe shit.. the truth is that some girls honestly are the way that we described.
Almost all girls love excitement and drama, now if you don't feed this with 'romance', the truth is i've found they'll go off and find out ways to excite themselves (no pun intended).

You're wrong if you think there are girls out there that don't want their life to be like a soap opera, either that or you just don't think about what some girls you meet say..
Alot of girls like to go out with wogs, I honestly think so that they can talk to their friends about how 'tough' their lebanese boyfriend is. I know a few girls that are like this, they get a lebanese boyfriend and just can't shutup about him and like how he gets into heaps of fights n shit... Then the truth is when u meet them, they're just average normal nice blokes.

Last edited:

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
jumb said:
Its because those guys are the only ones ballsy enough to make a move on them. Everyone else just sits on the side and bitches about how they go for those guys.
Also important to remember is that many guys who are single will think that the hot girls always go out with assholes because they peceive these guys to be assholes due to the fact that they are going out with the hot chicks that they can't have. Wow, I think I just confused myself there:p

Not-That-Bright

Andrew Quah
HSC
Yea there's some guys that are just weak, but there are also alot of assholes out there..
but the truth is, they dun always get the girls...

Some friends we were hanging out with tonight, 2 cheerleaders for the local football team (penriff?), there were some wog guys trying to get with them, they were complete assholes & very confident.
It didn't work, they got rejected.

HSC
shady_03 said:
Not that all chix are like this, but in my school especially, the hott chiks tended to like only the "popular" guys, even if these guys treated them like complete dirt and just used them 2 get off/ satisfy themselves without caring about them or nething (i dont think they even know how 2 care for something)

But for some reason, even tho they know they get used, they still like these guys and every opportunity they get, they'll try 2 get with them or do "something" with them.

So, why do these girls keep goin back??? God forbid they would actually talk to or get to know someone outside of their "popular" group and give more "normal" guys a chance rather then judging them, and thinking they are above everyone.
Because those girls want to be seen with people from their 'social class' and be proud of them for that. They stick to their own I guess until they have a major realization

lallypop

HSC
i think u need 2 go 2 that gurl and tell her wat a fuckin clown she is fo not chekin out ur sexy ass

bootylicious

HSC
shady_03 said:
Not that all chix are like this, but in my school especially, the hott chiks tended to like only the "popular" guys, even if these guys treated them like complete dirt and just used them 2 get off/ satisfy themselves without caring about them or nething (i dont think they even know how 2 care for something)

But for some reason, even tho they know they get used, they still like these guys and every opportunity they get, they'll try 2 get with them or do "something" with them.

So, why do these girls keep goin back??? God forbid they would actually talk to or get to know someone outside of their "popular" group and give more "normal" guys a chance rather then judging them, and thinking they are above everyone.
amen brotha!! inn my skool this 'popular'chick is still going out wit this guy even thoough he treats her like crap!! once she came to skool wit a bruise on her arm. we all know that he hits her but she keeps denying it, and is still going out wit that hoebag!!! i so hate his guts!! :vcross:

HSC
bootylicious said:
amen brotha!! inn my skool this 'popular'chick is still going out wit this guy even thoough he treats her like crap!! once she came to skool wit a bruise on her arm. we all know that he hits her but she keeps denying it, and is still going out wit that hoebag!!! i so hate his guts!! :vcross:
:eek: THAT'S AWFUL!!!!! LEMME ATTIM SO I CAN KICK THE SHHT OUTTA HIM!!!!!

bootylicious

HSC
Argonaut said:
You're stereotyping. Sounds like some lame American teen movie where the girl gets treated like hell by her quarterback boyfriend and the quiet id no-one notices manages to get through to her and they fall in love, she gets the strength to tell her boyfriend what for and they all live happily ever after.

Seriously, grow up.
r u talking bout my post??!?!? if u r, no its not an american teen movie. its actually real. shes too scared to break up wit him bcoz she cant. she likes him too much and "doesn't want to loose him". and no he's not a quaterback, heck he doesn't even play grid iron!!

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
HSC_sUcKsSsS said:
the thread starter is suprisingly similiar to braad! :eek: might be him!
jokes brad
far out, you dont paint a pretty picture of me.

anyway. grid iron sucks, as do quaterbacks...and guys hitting their gf's or girls in general, they should be shot :) (unless there a REALLY good reason)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)