• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

The Woolworths Thread (4 Viewers)

wixxy2348

goldmambo #5.
HSC
Dude, there's a slim fit variety? Wot?

I thought it was like... fashion spot shirt vs easy fit.
And that was all.
It is a spot shirt.??

Last edited:

wixxy2348

goldmambo #5.
HSC
Working in groceries pwns working in bakery.
Did 8-5 in groceries today (did capping, cages & overs).
Decided I hate bakery and want to work in groceries forever haha.

HSC
yeah it looked that with the sizing charts and all.

when i order one i think i'll order a 10, i wear a 12 in spotless so that should be okay. but i'm not ordering one until i know whether i need a management shirt or a normal shirt.

groovygirl

HSC
thanks i just ordered a new shirt. the current one im wearing the green one is getting old and tearing around the under arm area and is like 4 sizes smaller than my normal shirt size.

im just wondering that how long does it take for the shirt to arrive at store?

I placed a money order weeks ago, which the letter got sent to some company in melbourne. Then days later some lady left me a voice mail message saying that they were out of that size but i didnt get a chance to get back to her and i lost her voicemail message.

but i registered for the total image company to place an order for a womans shirt in size 20 will they use the money order that i sent to the other company or do i have to make another money order for total image groups?

wixxy2348

goldmambo #5.
HSC
yeah it looked that with the sizing charts and all.

when i order one i think i'll order a 10, i wear a 12 in spotless so that should be okay. but i'm not ordering one until i know whether i need a management shirt or a normal shirt.
yeah, don't get a 12, you looked to be a bit smaller than me, and I've come to the conclusion that a 10 in these shirts would have fit me better.

wixxy2348

goldmambo #5.
HSC
groovygirl: they're different companies so payment will have to be separate. That said, I thought totalimage only took credit card/debit card, I didn't think they accepted money orders. if they do, my bad heh.

Black Heart

HSC
I think the spotted shirts actually look better than the normal green with the apple.

Got my induction at Big W in 45 minutes :)

HSC
we're having a massive luncheon for three of our staff members who have been there 20 years. fuck, thats longer than i've been alive.

so yeah, starts at 12.30, i start at 2, free food hehe.

also think i got the most massivest pay i've ever had from last week, will be interesting to see how they broke it down in terms of overtime/supervisor rates/normal rates.

gypo101

HSC
When performing repetitive tasks it is easy to become bored and overlook important details. Please outline in 100 words or less, what would you do in this situation to ensure the job gets done properly?

so for this question
i wrote i would do my utmost to concentrate on the job and that i would try to do one section then complete it, then switch to a different section to ensure that boredom wouldn't ensue...

but that is all i wrote and i need more and i can't think of any could someone plz help and also check if what i wrote is good? thanks

Harry778

HSC
I love the christmas woolies song..

'Its christmas time for fresh food people' hahaha heard it a couple times today =D

Wish it was on youtube!

lordtopcat

Woolworths Bitch
HSC
I don't mind hearing the Christmas songs but when we only have about 6 and I hear them about 10 times each a day.....THAT is annoying.

jgibson0011

HSC
N/A
think i got the most massivest pay i've ever had from last week, will be interesting to see how they broke it down in terms of overtime/supervisor rates/normal rates.
really? supervisors have different rates?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)