• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

The Woolworths Thread (7 Viewers)

HSC
We talkin' bout drinks? Something I loovee talking about :D

We don't get passionpop or Goon here so I can't comment on them...But usually when I go out my poison is Woodstocks or Voddy Cruisers, or if there's just beer then just either Tui or Export Gold.
Speaking of cruisers, on NYE our liquor dept had run out of cruisers at 4.30. I was utterly utterly appalled and devastated.
Seriously guys, not good enough.

Otacon2009

HSC
Goon is horrible, even when drunk. Goon is nothing like wine, as goon is almost rotten grapes, whereas wine takes time to ferment. While the wine is fermenting in places in Australia and around the world, a Woolworths employee in Queensland is having difficulty with his transfer. He has however, got the number to ring the Area Office directly. Should he approach the nominated stores before going to HR or just bugger it and ring the Area Office?

Damn, not one of my best segues. Better get back on the Bundy Rum n Cola.

PyroTek

HSC
Get a job at my store, NOW! I need a better meat assistant!

Also, bearing in mind when the real meat manager is there, his sales are hundreds of $ under plan.. People were congratulating me when I was only $20 short yesterday.

BSammy

HSC
Ugh. EBA information session, not the 1 hour ones but a 5 hour cash office one. boring but full of information.
I better not get back to work tomorrow and have shitloads to do, and there's no way i'm staying late in thursday again.

Eddykungfu

HSC
I've been looking for a job at retail for like the last month, and no replies, so I think i'll try hit woolies now :).

Anyone know an effective way to apply for a job? the website didn't help too much regarding service/cashier (store) positions..

cheers.

Harry778

HSC
I used to be in loooovvee with passion pop! Guess I'm back on the fruity lexia! =D
he he he.

Harry778

HSC
Aww!! Fruity Lexia is the bessssttt. You should quit smoking!
I know its so good! Ahh, I know..its the my 2IC's fault..one day during an evacuation EVERYONE started smoking..so I was like..alright.

PyroTek

HSC
I was straight on the Bacardi 151. :D (Probably cheaper to get you drunk than Goon even, 3 shots would be enough I guess. Barely tolerable though)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)