• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

The Woolworths Thread (3 Viewers)

PyroTek

HSC
I did the telco check on the registers twice today. GOD DAMN it's slow!

lordtopcat

Woolworths Bitch
HSC
ur one of those weird and stupid victims of woolies marketing ploys to make people think that theyre not out to rob peoples bank accounts.

and i bet ur also one of those people who refuses to call woolworthes 'woolies'.
I had trouble understanding that due to the poor spelling and grammar, but you're peeing on the other side of the street. I refer to Woolworths as Woolies all the time.

yoddle

is cool
HSC
did they end up making you go ppt? i got given a contract with an essay attached from our sso, but i'm VERY reluctant to sign it.
Well actually I was thinking perhaps I should ring the CSM tomoz cos if i'm going on it next week, then I'll need to sign it before thursday? But will they shit on you if you don't sign it? What was the essay about?

I did the telco check on the registers twice today. GOD DAMN it's slow!
Pretty sure you're not allowed to do that any more. Just sayin'.

HSC
Well actually I was thinking perhaps I should ring the CSM tomoz cos if i'm going on it next week, then I'll need to sign it before thursday? But will they shit on you if you don't sign it? What was the essay about?
I'm going in to see my SSO or SSM and quiz them today about it. There's just a few issues I want sorted first. Also I need to beg my CSM for a shift on the public holiday next week :haha:

They won't hold it against me if I don't sign it, and that was clear from the essay, but I need to be on the best side possible with my SSO at the moment and through the next few months (but she doesn't know why, and it needs to be kept a bit hush hush). Therefore, I think its in my best interests to sign this/do her shitkicker SSA shifts/anything else.

lordtopcat

Woolworths Bitch
HSC
Woot...just found out we're closed Easter Friday + Sunday this year :) Last year we were only closed Easter Friday.

I haven't had a Sunday off for 6 months...it's going to be heaven!

quick90

HSC
We didn't get our produce load today. Something to do with a fire, at the warehouse. Produce, Deli, & perishables all had to make do with sundays left overs!

We had nothing to do so I did 5-9, then I go back and do 14-19 :sleep:

PyroTek

HSC
We didn't get our produce load today. Something to do with a fire, at the warehouse. Produce, Deli, & perishables all had to make do with sundays left overs!

We had nothing to do so I did 5-9, then I go back and do 14-19 :sleep:
We had the same, there was a fire at the DC at about 9pm last night, therefore all/most fresh food loads were late, Ours got to work at about 2pm.. I'm the lucky one, My main meat load comes from a different supplier!
I got my chicken pallet and filled it in literally 10 mins. haha.

Harry778

HSC
Sunday was pretty awesome. Did 7.30-16.30 as CSM..he he he. NEVER drinking again! Went out saturday night..realized I had to start work at 7.30 the next day (somehow I forgot) Worst head ache in the world, and I had to go and vomit a few times and to top it off I had a newbie back up supervisor, who just started supervising. Apparently I'm the best one to train her..:headbang: She was pretty good though and turned out to be a pretty awesome day =D

3 weeks left of 3IC =(
Enjoying it so much.

Ughh, still feel a bit sick aahahaha..my love for passion pop is dead..its not the best coming up.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)