The Woolworths Thread (1 Viewer)

sam5

HSC
why are u guys so passionate about ur work company as to put the woolies logo as ur avatar?

jirwin

HSC
Working 5pm-9.15pm tonight. Pretty weird shift as I think it means they have to give me a tea break. Hopefully it goes fast. I'm already counting down the hours until I finish:(

PyroTek

HSC
I am gonna ask for supervisor numbers tomorrow I think. The STM made me supervise checkouts for an hour while the supervisor went to lunch. Not like I can claim it, cause then I'd be earning LESS for that hour, than before - due to being meat manager.
The supervisor (3i/c) told me I should ask for them, since I know most of the shiz.

yoddle

is cool
HSC
They probs will. One of our operators, who is older, really hard worker and has been here forevs has them, even though she never actually supervises at all.

Um so my roster next week:

THURS: 11-4 operator
SAT: 7-4 duty manager

stabbity rip stab stab

PyroTek

HSC
My roster next week:
Mon 0600-1600
Tues 0630-1530
Weds 0630-1530
Thur 0700-1200
Sun 0700-1600
Just got home from doing stocktake at work. Meat dept was in shambles when I got there, about 2 hours later it looked good.. respectable at least. SHITLOADS of dumps though :spzz:

STM and I might have a chat to the SM about it tomorrow.

Last edited:

wixxy2348

goldmambo #5.
HSC
I threw a scrunched up receipt paper at a work mate, he threw it back at me, I ducked and it hit a customer in the head. LOL. I stayed ducked. He looked scared.
Today a customer took off one of their thongs and threw it at me. It hurt. :(

Because Woolworths is my life and i'd live at work if the facilities were available.
I would, because lately 14 hours shifts at work, by the time I get home it's like, 8 hours before I have to be back at work! :uhoh:

wixxy2348

goldmambo #5.
HSC
No I gave the guy a mad dirty, he scurried over picked up his shoe and scurried away like a rodent.

lordtopcat

Woolworths Bitch
HSC
why are u guys so passionate about ur work company as to put the woolies logo as ur avatar?
Because Woolworths is my life and i'd live at work if the facilities were available.
Hah well in our staff room there is a long comfortable seat which often becomes a bed. Sometimes if people are tired they'll just go for a quick nap.

SM and SSM are completely fine with it.

sam5

HSC
Pretty much because my soul is property of Woolworths.
ur one of those weird and stupid victims of woolies marketing ploys to make people think that theyre not out to rob peoples bank accounts.

and i bet ur also one of those people who refuses to call woolworthes 'woolies'.

greekgun

HSC
ur one of those weird and stupid victims of woolies marketing ploys to make people think that theyre not out to rob peoples bank accounts.

and i bet ur also one of those people who refuses to call woolworthes 'woolies'.
I bet ur one of those guys that cant take a joke?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)