• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

The Woolworths Thread (29 Viewers)

HSC
nevertheless though, i am so broke at the moment that i am sure i will be drinking passionpop this weekend. with a 9-7 sunday :(

aw, just warning you a hangover at work after drinking plenty of passion pop is :spzz: lethal, once did a 8 hour shift with a hangover from passion pop, I was ready to break my register the ringing of bells and the "beeep beeep" and then that playing up really played my head up, so glad my department manager let me do easy tasks and only serve for like 4 hours and then do stock, cleaning for the rest

HSC
Yea, better start watching the pennies now that your a part timer. ;)
Only losing $76 this week :mad::mad::mad:

aw, just warning you a hangover at work after drinking plenty of passion pop is :spzz: lethal, once did a 8 hour shift with a hangover from passion pop, I was ready to break my register the ringing of bells and the "beeep beeep" and then that playing up really played my head up, so glad my department manager let me do easy tasks and only serve for like 4 hours and then do stock, cleaning for the rest
Seeing as this is all I do anyway, I'm set ;)

HSC
Haha naw :(
When I went from CAS to PPT I dropped down to $5.50/hr if that's ANY consolation! :eek:
Yeah thats pretty bad. It wasn't all that long ago that I was on 12.xx as a casual anyway, so its not that horrible.

I'm just bitter that my SSO managed to convince me into signing a 10 hour contract! I pretty much had my SSM onboard with everything I was asking for, and then she walked in and my negotiation skills went out the window.

26.5 hours this week though, hopefully they aren't going to cut hours TOO drasticastically in the coming weeks.

wixxy2348

goldmambo #5.
HSC
Um i think you mean, passion pop = life. Oh my god I remember almost fainting so many times on express due to hungoverness.
No, passionpop really is terrible.
Was my drink of choice when I was about 16,17... 2 or 3 bottles of passionpop + me + party + work the next day. :(

yoddle

is cool
HSC
Mmm yum. Sounds like me and goon. But nut 2 or 3 bags *SHOCKED FACE*

I'm applying for a job with Contiki in Europe lulz.

wixxy2348

goldmambo #5.
HSC
Mmm yum. Sounds like me and goon. But nut 2 or 3 bags *SHOCKED FACE*

I'm applying for a job with Contiki in Europe lulz.
lol 2 or 3 goon bags IS a little excessive.
I don't drink goon though. Fuck.
And I don't drink passionpop anymore.

yoddle

is cool
HSC
I AM HORRIFIED. Goon is the elixir of life. I have been known to breastfeed a bag on occasion.

wixxy2348

goldmambo #5.
HSC
Verdi is better than goon and passionpop, and isn't that much more expensive.
Also UDLs are more expensive but if on special, or multibuy, are very affordable.
Also beer,

Not goon, never goon.

lordtopcat

Woolworths Bitch
HSC
We talkin' bout drinks? Something I loovee talking about :D

We don't get passionpop or Goon here so I can't comment on them...But usually when I go out my poison is Woodstocks or Voddy Cruisers, or if there's just beer then just either Tui or Export Gold.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 29)