The Woolworths Thread (2 Viewers)

MissMadiD

HSC
I just got a job =)
What kind of pay should I expect as a cashier?
Im 18 in 3 weeks, if that makes much of a difference.

townie

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
wooh, going to put in for a months holiday 2morrow, will be nice to get away. and hurray, working in office on monday, i <3 office on monday.

mitch179

HSC
After 4 months. You have appraisal dates in which you may be taken off training/probation wage if you have a good understanding of your job and can do it properly..

Cheers,
Mat
I remember when I worked at woolworths, I never had any of my appraisal dates, but I was taken off probation wage anyway.

townie

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
[youtube]Ofxic8RHFe0[/youtube]
[youtube]bum00xgWaDY[/youtube]
[youtube]LDgFASs0Tfo[/youtube]

and my favourite Woolies ad ever for some reason
[youtube]g9ZaTJuyGSM[/youtube]

yoddle

is cool
HSC
Do you actually tell them that's the reason.

If you didn't live in NSW i could swear you work at my old store. Understaffed/country town/new manager.

I used to encourage customers when they complained about declining service to make a complaint to the manager or AO. Although our store had/has a rep for having shit service for as long as I lived there, so it wasn't very surprising for anyone when it got even worse.

Harry778

HSC
Leaving for Sydney Air port in 2 HOURS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Omg so excited =D
Lol, my last shift was on friday I started counting down from when the first door opened (did 6-3 s/shop) It was soooo long! I seriously ran out of the store I wanted to get out of there so bad lol. I just yelled 'see you in three week' hahaha, could so tell they were jealous!

Well, have fun everyone. Dont know if I'll be able to get on the net in Bali? Hope so.

Byeeeeeeeeeeee!!1

HSC
Leaving for Sydney Air port in 2 HOURS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Omg so excited =D
Lol, my last shift was on friday I started counting down from when the first door opened (did 6-3 s/shop) It was soooo long! I seriously ran out of the store I wanted to get out of there so bad lol. I just yelled 'see you in three week' hahaha, could so tell they were jealous!

Well, have fun everyone. Dont know if I'll be able to get on the net in Bali? Hope so.

Byeeeeeeeeeeee!!1
You should be able to, everyone else does. Fuck, I've lived in Perth my whole life, and have never been to Bali. Its practically close enough for a weekend away.

ekul444

HSC
N/A
i think im gonna take a big risk and order a short sleeved 'spot' shirt... i currently only have long sleeved ones... and hope i don't regret choosing 'spot' over plain, i hope its not too spotty.... :p
u reckon i should be different and go for spot, or play it safe and get plain??

ekul444

HSC
N/A
It doesnt look too spotty, but I dunno, I'm hesitant to order one until someone else does in my store, just so I can see what they look like/sizing etc.
yeah i know.. i wanted to wait too, but i really need a new shirt by start of december for when i start back at work after exams, and seeing as my spotless order failed, i dont have much choice...

HSC
actually, i've changed my mind. get the spotted one, the plain is far too well, plain. idk, i just dont like the colour.

its gonna look gross on me, i can tell. not that i dont ever look gross at work :S

ekul444

HSC
N/A
actually, i've changed my mind. get the spotted one, the plain is far too well, plain. idk, i just dont like the colour.

its gonna look gross on me, i can tell. not that i dont ever look gross at work :S
yeah, its hard to tell in the photos though, the only thing you can see is plain looks darker, like pretty much exactly what we have now... meh ill go for a change and get spot i think.

Black Heart

HSC
It was the 29 Aug 2009 when I got my Transfer form - I handed it in that weekend and now it is November 1 and I haven't heard anything back?

Should I go and ask someone in my store to see if they know anything about my transfer? or should I ask someone at the store I want to transfer to? Oh and who specifically to talk to.

Thanking you.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)