• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

The Woolworths Thread (2 Viewers)

bdude

HSC
5. I answered the phone and thought it was an internal call, so i was just like 'HELLO?" very irritably and then suddenly realised it was the hold on line 1, so i was like 'um, i mean, good afternoon woolworths x this is yoddle speaking" luckily the person on the other end had a sense of humour.
Once, I went to make an outgoing call on the frontend phone and I didn't notice it had started to ring so I picked it up and then realised.

gypo101

HSC
guyz wen woolworths rejects u, how do u know
is it through silence or do they call u or send u email telling u?
coz at least 3 weeks have passed since i applied and no response, so im anxious

iMatthew

Woolworthian
HSC
Lol... That's not a long shift at all.
Most I've ever done is a double shift (11AM to 10PM), because i "can't work 12 hours or more" in one day apparently.

Kiim2507

HSC
I'm so glad to have tomorrow off!
On Saturday I worked 6:30-15:30 self serve
Sunday 15-24 self serve
and Monday(today) 10-18:30 on big registers all day!! (Haven't done that for a while, "I'm the SS-champ not the Reg-Champ" haha)

On Sunday night I stupidly gave a refund to someone on the hot list!! only realised after I had done it and she was gone. oh well!

it was 2 morro oils which she must of purchased at half price. she changed them for 2 carbonnel oils but she still ended up better off.
Whats the hot list?

thomas_logitech

HSC
I was wondering if anyone can help me. I currently work at woolworths town hall in sydney. If you live in Sydney you would know their are plans to knock down the woolworths building as well as the whole block and turn it into a big park.

Their are rumors going around that their will be a new woolworths store at Martin place and/or at the new Cetrepoint westfield's which is being built. The workers are worried about our future but the store manager won't tell us anything. People have asked him but he always says the information will come when you need to know. Would anyone know what is happening. Will we be asked if we want to transfer to the new store or can we choose any store which is in our area. No one knows anything for sure. Any information will be interesting and useful. Thanks guys

bensneddon

HSC
I was wondering if anyone can help me. I currently work at woolworths town hall in sydney. If you live in Sydney you would know their are plans to knock down the woolworths building as well as the whole block and turn it into a big park.

Their are rumors going around that their will be a new woolworths store at Martin place and/or at the new Cetrepoint westfield's which is being built. The workers are worried about our future but the store manager won't tell us anything. People have asked him but he always says the information will come when you need to know. Would anyone know what is happening. Will we be asked if we want to transfer to the new store or can we choose any store which is in our area. No one knows anything for sure. Any information will be interesting and useful. Thanks guys
There will be a section in your relevant EBA about Introduction of Change. That will explain everything you need to know.

groovygirl

HSC
well not that long but still i was supposed to do 3 hours yesterday so compared to my rostered 3 hour shift it was a long shift for me.

wixxy2348

goldmambo #5.
HSC
whoo same name! :)
:)

I actually don't mind the shirts aye.
Cept they fit nicely on my boobs and are too big around the waist/hips. Might alter them a bit.

EDIT: actually, S/S shirt fits nicely on my boobs, 3/4 shirt is just too big allover, though it's a 12 like the S/S

ekul444

HSC
N/A
Wixxy - very nice! :)
the spot shirt is starting to worry me less now- saw a guy wearing one at another store today as iwas standing in express line. I couldn't tell if it was spot or not, so after I'd paid I went back into the store to stalk him and get a closer look HAHA. Actually looked alright so I'm not so worried I'm gonna look like an idiot on Saturday ;) Cept I'll most likely be the only one with one :(

wixxy2348

goldmambo #5.
HSC
Wixxy - very nice! :)
the spot shirt is starting to worry me less now- saw a guy wearing one at another store today as iwas standing in express line. I couldn't tell if it was spot or not, so after I'd paid I went back into the store to stalk him and get a closer look HAHA. Actually looked alright so I'm not so worried I'm gonna look like an idiot on Saturday ;) Cept I'll most likely be the only one with one :(
I'll be wearing mine tomorrow! :)

Still not a fan of the spots but I'm sure I'll get used to it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)