The World of Pick-Up Line (1 Viewer)

psycho^biatch

HSC
Okay. i only just worked out how to use this site and im not on here very often, so i think i might provide a bit of advice to a few people i think i might know. Davriel, this is just crap! Do any of these lines actually work? Very poor effort. Brendan442, you aren't as scary as you think. What's done is done, you can't change the past, so GET OVER IT!!!! Phoenixs legacy, all i can say to you is try to be a little more assertive, and stop letting people walk all over you. Life sucks, guys, but it gets better. That goes for anyone else reading this, too. :)

maccaman

Banana's in your mama's.
HSC
psycho^biatch said:
Okay. i only just worked out how to use this site and im not on here very often, so i think i might provide a bit of advice to a few people i think i might know. Davriel, this is just crap! Do any of these lines actually work? Very poor effort. Brendan442, you aren't as scary as you think. What's done is done, you can't change the past, so GET OVER IT!!!! Phoenixs legacy, all i can say to you is try to be a little more assertive, and stop letting people walk all over you. Life sucks, guys, but it gets better. That goes for anyone else reading this, too. :)
haha. she owned us all man.

Bobness

English / Law
HSC
N/A
not really?

was that your pick up line? i'm sure it'd work when you're at lan AIDSLOL

stazi

Nightman
HSC
joesmith12345 said:
i lost my number, can i have urs?
try calling your service provider. after you give them your details they'll provide you with your number. alternatively, just look it up on a past bill or your contract agreement. or even easier, just ask one of your friends.

sam04u

Comrades, Comrades!
HSC
stazi said:
try calling your service provider. after you give them your details they'll provide you with your number. alternatively, just look it up on a past bill or your contract agreement. or even easier, just ask one of your friends.
lol owned

Davriel

HSC
N/A
psycho^biatch said:
I think I could name you right here and now, thus embarrassing us both. However, I don't have much of a conscience, so I wouldn't be embarrassed. By the way, I personally find pick-up lines useless, unless I use them as a joke to break the ice. By the way some pick-up lines do work, regardless of what you think. So tell me, what pick-up line would have your feet in the air?

Collin

HSC
N/A
Mike Ockisard said:
'my penis sure would like to thrust in and out of your vagina'
Mike Ockisard said:
"would you like to try anal"
Mike Ockisard said:
"i used to have crabs; but its ok cause i dont anymore"
Mike Ockisard said:
"this may be a little politically incorrect given we're related and all; but i really really want to fuck you"
LOL

7houy

HSC
Heyya this has probably already been said but what the hey

Worst: Were you in army? Cause you make my privates stand attention!

Nae79

HSC
These ones hav probaley bn said.. soo yeh anyways

Screw me if I am wrong, but haven't we met before?

I've just moved you to the top of my 'to do' list.

Please help the homeless. Take me home with you...

Will you be my Xmas cracker? I'd really like to pull you.

Is it that cold out or are you just smuggling tic-tac's.

If I could rearrange the alphabet, I'd put you between F and CK

babydoll_

wat
HSC
N/A
Do you own a chicken farm? because you sure know how to raise cocks

Davriel

HSC
N/A
Forgive me, I went to a cousin's party and I learned some new pick-up lines. No, I won't ever be using them.

* Ya know, that shirt is very becoming on you...then again, if I were on you, I'd be cumming too.

* What do you say we head back to my place, get naked, and see what happens?

* I'm a bird watcher and I'm looking for a Big Breasted Bed Thrasher, have you seen one?

goosiegoo

HSC
Haha..

"A bum once told me i looked like Tom Cruise... wanna go out?"

"If i had to choose between winning the lottery and spending a night with you... I'd choose the lottery. But it'd be close.. real close."

goosiegoo

HSC
Oh.. oh.. and...

'If you were sine squared theta.. i'd be cosine squared theta.. because together... they make one.'

Ahaha.. that'd work on me.

Bobness

English / Law
HSC
N/A
goosiegoo said:
Oh.. oh.. and...

'If you were sine squared theta.. i'd be cosine squared theta.. because together... they make one.'

Ahaha.. that'd work on me.
Don't you do general maths?

You reminded me of a delta song.

Amy Lou

Academic
HSC
Can I have your picture so I can show santa what I want for christmas?

Amy Lou

Academic
HSC
That shirt looks nice on you, but it'd look better on my floor.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)