them Sydney Trains moments (2 Viewers)

jeka1103

HSC
Re: them cityrail moments

I have quite a few.

- One day I was catching the train from Burwood and there was this really weird looking bogan lady on the platform. She was really skinny and was wearing this dirty white shirt that was tucked into her pants, but baggy. Next thing her shirt starts moving and a rat crawls up onto her shoulder. She starts patting it and it crawls around for a while and then goes back in. A few seconds later two rats crawl out and crawl around her shoulders. Her shirt was still moving underneath.

- A few months ago on my way to school, the train was about 200m from Strathfield station and the door on my carriage just opened. I was standing near it and this guy pulled me away.

- My ex once told me he liked to talk to randoms on the train and randomly offer people food like lollies he was eating. He said one day he was seated next to this girl and started talking to her cause apprently she smiled like me and proceeded to show her my photo and tell her how much he loved me. I feel sorry for that chick. And needless to say, he is my ex for a reason.

- Not really CityRail, but theres this awesome tram driver in Melbourne who likes to sing over the speakers between stops and then announce each stop in song as well.

Last edited:

w8t4hope

HSC

i havnt had much but i had one incident when i was walking around the platform waiting for my train and suddenly i tripped over my dick :)

dux&src

just a star-crossed lover
HSC

I have quite a few.

- One day I was catching the train from Burwood and there was this really weird looking bogan lady on the platform. She was really skinny and was wearing this dirty white shirt that was tucked into her pants, but baggy. Next thing her shirt starts moving and a rat crawls up onto her shoulder. She starts patting it and it crawls around for a while and then goes back in. A few seconds later two rats crawl out and crawl around her shoulders. Her shirt was still moving underneath.

- A few months ago on my way to school, the train was about 200m from Strathfield station and the door on my carriage just opened. I was standing near it and this guy pulled me away.

- My ex once told me he liked to talk to randoms on the train and randomly offer people food like lollies he was eating. He said one day he was seated next to this girl and started talking to her cause apprently she smiled like me and proceeded to show her my photo and tell her how much he loved me. I feel sorry for that chick. And needless to say, he is my ex for a reason.

- Not really CityRail, but theres this awesome tram driver in Melbourne who likes to sing over the speakers between stops and then announce each stop in song as well.
Not impressed.
Though that has never happened to me.
I have posted earlier stating i was on a train that derailed (first two carriages).

hamm0ud

HSC
N/A

Awesome thread. It's a crying shame that nothing this interesting ever happens to me while commuting.. and to be completely honest, I don't have all that many complaints with cityrail.

It's funny when I'm on a packed train in the morning and there's always someone that insists on informing the whole carriage (via a string of cuss words) that they are late for work. Then they'll look around just to make sure that everybody heard them.

Haha, and there's also those people who think they're having interesting conversations on the train (while on the phone, or talking with other people), so they raise their voices loud enough to ensure everybody hears exactly how interesting their life is. Lol.

audioxdoll

HSC

only ever had one partially interesting/threatening moment on cityrail.

coming back from the easter show last year with my friends, i was taking pictures of them with my slr when this massive drunk unstable fob guy sat in the row next to us (next to this tiny lady who looked really nervous by his presence.)
he started talking to us asking for me to take his picture while im just thinking "oh fuck he's going to steal my camera" so i took a few pictures of him before he began harrassing us, we made a few jokes about his boganess and although he was VERY angry he was also confused which was fun to take advantage of...

after a few death threats he got off the train and kicked the window next to us, from the platform, cracking the glass... he literally kicked it that hard it cracked the whole way through. When i looked at the pictures i took of him later i wondered if he broke his foot :)

HSC

Haha, and there's also those people who think they're having interesting conversations on the train (while on the phone, or talking with other people), so they raise their voices loud enough to ensure everybody hears exactly how interesting their life is. Lol.
I hate it when people speak loudly on the phone haha. I was on the train and one guy was talking to his friend, and he was like, 'Is she hot? You reckon you could organise her for me tonight? What, she has kids? Doesn't matter, just - yeah, just give her my number and I'll talk to her, she can come to my place'.
Sleezebag.

I'm always whispering because I'm worried I'll disrupt people.

HSC

Lmao, one of my fave segments, as well as ad road test.
Love the chaser <3

(8) "Cliveeee, the slightly too loud commuterrr."

dux&src

HSC

I hate it when people speak loudly on the phone haha. I was on the train and one guy was talking to his friend, and he was like, 'Is she hot? You reckon you could organise her for me tonight? What, she has kids? Doesn't matter, just - yeah, just give her my number and I'll talk to her, she can come to my place'.
Sleezebag.

I'm always whispering because I'm worried I'll disrupt people.
Was he fully sick habib?

dux&src

HSC

Define bogan.

ilikebeeef

HSC

The tracks were warped due to the heat and they had to put ice on them to cool them down.
Wtf. Ice put all the way?

i havnt had much but i had one incident when i was walking around the platform waiting for my train and suddenly i tripped over my dick :)
Nice.

hamm0ud

HSC
N/A

You know, I'm sure there's people out there who hold the phone up to their ears and start having fantasy conversations with themselves. My mate was telling how he saw this one guy on the train doing just that... then his phone rang.:rofl:

dux&src

HSC

lolll!
well i'm going out and using cityrail today.
sooo i'll keep an eye out for anything remotely interesting.

Gee i'm not looking forward to school tomorrow.

Aerath

Retired
HSC
N/A

You know, I'm sure there's people out there who hold the phone up to their ears and start having fantasy conversations with themselves. My mate was telling how he saw this one guy on the train doing just that... then his phone rang.:rofl:
I've always wanted to know how people try to fix up those sort of situations. :D

SSRabbitohs2009

28:06:42:12
HSC

I've always wanted to know how people try to fix up those sort of situations. :D
Maybe their first words could be something like 'Dude, my phone just likes to hang up on people randomly" but then the other person on the other end shall be "Wtf...?"

emiliieee

Batman.
HSC

sigh.

got to wynyard station the usual time like 5.20 or something to go home then looked up on the board and says 14minutes till the next bankstown (wtf)

then the announcer was like 'bankstown line has been held up due to an incident at beverly hills' and something happened at central as well. so im waiting then the announcer comes back on and was like the next train to come is the Macarthur train, wtf!

it was suppose to be bankstown! and they had an a/c train :(
then my train finally came and everyone was fully pushing in and running to get a seat. the train stunk. really bad. of BO then of mushrooms - wtf? :S there was so many people, at least get a better train..

anyways. the only good thing that came out of it was that i finished the Sudoku that was in the mX papers :D:D

hamm0ud

HSC
N/A

anyways. the only good thing that came out of it was that i finished the Sudoku that was in the mX papers :D:D
Thank goodness for mX. Could you imagine cityrail without it? The thought brings a chill down my spine... so cold... :cold:

emiliieee

Batman.
HSC

Thank goodness for mX. Could you imagine cityrail without it? The thought brings a chill down my spine... so cold... :cold:
i reckon! well there use to be none lol but yeah im glad they have it.
and its pretty much the only paper ive seen with English football news in it! so that makes me happy

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)