them Sydney Trains moments (1 Viewer)

Sarebs

HSC
Re: them cityrail moments

Haha I'm remembering some funny ones now.

The other day I got on at Kings Cross, and was sitting at the bit near the doors where you're just across from people. I started getting muscle twitches so this little kid started looking at me, so I started staring back. Hahaha he was scared after that and didn't look at me again.

Once I was going to Epping with a bunch of country kids who hadn't been to the city much before. This one random guy in my class just started up this massive convo about skateboarding with some seedy looking guy. It was all I could do to not crack up laughing.

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC

had a pretty crazy experience today on the train

some guy got on my carriage at windsor, he was being chased by cops and one hit him on the head with a baton, and he was bleeding... anyway he started punching all the glass in the carriage and breakin it, started throwing shit everywhere, had a go at this masssssssive black guy in my carriage (bein racist n shit).. then my dad called me and just as i hung up and went to lock the keypad, the guy walked past, grabbed it right outta my hand and kept walkin... the massive black guy got up and goes "give that back to him" ... he was pretty huge so the guy gave my phone back... when i got off at my station, cops were searchin the train and i was like "his in that carriage over there, he tried to steal my phone" n yeah

interesting day, nevertheless :uhoh:
windsor is hands down the most bogan train station there is on the western line, no contest.

people watching when the train is stopped there is the best fun ever (but don't look them in the eye lol)

Sayangliss

HSC

A (possible) schizephrenic on the northern line usually wearing a pair of headphones but starts screaming "shut up" or loud cries and then whimpering inbetween stations.

postnatal

Banned
HSC
N/A

does anyone who is not a tourist take the monorail? so useless

sinophile

HSC
N/A

I was coming back from work, when at Kings Cross some guy came up and sat directly opposite me. His face was twitching like a schizophrenic's, something which concerned me greatly, as I was sure he might launch into an epileptic fit at any moment. While I was contemplating the probably that he was on ice, he suddenly shot me a stare like a threatening owl. Needless to say, for the rest of the trip I was too intimidated to move my eyes away from the corner of the window.

pman

Banned
HSC

I was coming back from work, when at Kings Cross some guy came up and sat directly opposite me. His face was twitching like a schizophrenic's, something which concerned me greatly, as I was sure he might launch into an epileptic fit at any moment. While I was contemplating the probably that he was on ice, he suddenly shot me a stare like a threatening owl. Needless to say, for the rest of the trip I was too intimidated to move my eyes away from the corner of the window.
that guy posted about the same experience earlier in the thread

harrisony

goodbye cruel world
HSC
N/A

I was on a train home from cronulla (hate that place) and there were like 2/3 guys and they must of been druggies. The one guy kept going on about how everyone thinks he's the laughing stock of kogarah and how they were trying to convince him that no one cares. it was quite amusing as it went on for my entire journey back to central

emiliieee

Batman.
HSC

decided to catch the 7.10 train, its a new train and its got a/c :)
missed that.
so waited for the 7.20 or whatever the one that comes next, that was cancelled at the last minute (sigh!)
so had to wait till 7.40 or something for the next one to come. and it sucked coz there were tonnes of people and yeah. just sucked.

spazamataz

HSC

CountryLink is a major fail.
My brother was getting a train from Cootamundra i think to here, its like a three hour trip or something. The train got delayed by three hours, so we ended up driving out there to pick him up.
CountryLink is useless, I would actually rather catch the CityRail services to Sydney because they suck so much!

HSC

Shittyrail needs more seats. I hate tripping over everyone when standing up.

pman

Banned
HSC

they've added 8 peak hour carriages, this sounds good till you realise its a single train!

pman

Banned
HSC

absolutely nothing, it was just a random letter so I wasn't called "man"

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)