Trials! (1 Viewer)

Scinery

HSC
OK so our school has about 60 days left until trials start - spread over 2 weeks and i heard some schools start earlier

i always thought everyone starts at the same time but when are other schools having theirs?

and how is everyone going to go about preparing?

fml I need to start making notes/memorising >< and finishing essays/stories ><

last chance at good ranks!

Fortify

♪웨딩드레스
HSC
August 17 is when mine starts. Plenty of time :)

annabackwards

<3 Prophet 9
HSC
I'm not counting down the days, but my trials are in Term 3, week 3.

I'm not cramming just yet... i've still a few assignments left ><"

Scinery

HSC
i...havent started notemaking for notemaking subjects.

i THINK that is bad.

i go start now xD

youngminii

Banned
HSC
Term 3 week 5/6, but a set of assessments in week 2/3 as well..

johony

HSC
i have a modern history trial next week. yay!

yummy-cookies

HSC
week 2 and 3 - so 40 days (if my maths is correct)

no, i am no where near finishing notes and i haven't started any form of study either - been too busy with assessments. It really feels like i've been doing assessments non-stop, sigh

cem

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
OK so our school has about 60 days left until trials start - spread over 2 weeks and i heard some schools start earlier

i always thought everyone starts at the same time but when are other schools having theirs?

and how is everyone going to go about preparing?

fml I need to start making notes/memorising >< and finishing essays/stories ><

last chance at good ranks!

Schools are totally free to run trials when, and even if, they want to.

There is nothing in the HSC instructions to schools that say that schools have to actually run Trials at all, although I don't know of any school that doesn't.

Catholic schools run their exams during Weeks 3, 4 and 5 (if necessary) and many schools buy there exam papers and so sign an agreement to use their papers on the specified day and time. This is so that other schools don't use it earlier and thus compromise the integrity of the exams. If schools want to use them later they do so knowing that other schools will have used the exam and that therefore the paper maybe in general circulation.

Other schools will run them later, although I have heard of schools that do them this term as well - some next week in fact.

Tully B.

Green = procrastinating
HSC
My trials are in week 3 and 4; so 46 days from now. I haven't done much in the way of notes for Physics... am going to buy an excel text book to help me refine/write them during the holidays. Hopefully I'll have time for practice paper Qs as well.

HSC
Schools are totally free to run trials when, and even if, they want to.

There is nothing in the HSC instructions to schools that say that schools have to actually run Trials at all, although I don't know of any school that doesn't.

Catholic schools run their exams during Weeks 3, 4 and 5 (if necessary) and many schools buy there exam papers and so sign an agreement to use their papers on the specified day and time. This is so that other schools don't use it earlier and thus compromise the integrity of the exams. If schools want to use them later they do so knowing that other schools will have used the exam and that therefore the paper maybe in general circulation.

Other schools will run them later, although I have heard of schools that do them this term as well - some next week in fact.
lol

dv3

HSC
My trials starts tomorrow and i havent even studied for any of my subjects yet.

Tomorrow i have english so i think i better get off BOS and start typing and studying my essay and creative writing stuff.

Uncle

Banned
HSC
I never made notes.
Everything I learnt was relevant.
Win.

My trials are in week 3 and 4; so 46 days from now. I haven't done much in the way of notes for Physics... am going to buy an excel text book to help me refine/write them during the holidays. Hopefully I'll have time for practice paper Qs as well.
You mean Excel Study Guides?
I also found them a very good resource.

emma12

HSC
Ours are in 45 days. Beginning of week 3 Term 3.
I haven't started doing notes (but I have some for all subjects from the Half-Yearlies) because I have so many other assessments right now.

kara42

HSC
Mine start 10th August.
Should probably start studying hey.
FML.

shady145

Banned
HSC
mine are weeks 3 and 4 trm 3. havnt started making notes yet, i ll start during hols i hope

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)