UAC is now open (1 Viewer)

Omnipotence

Kendrick Lamar
HSC
Uni Grad
You are going to UNSW with HSCplus - gg. So I doubt you need to change preferences.

HSC
Uni Grad
hmm I might add more MQ courses since it's closer to home...

You are going to UNSW with HSCplus - gg. So I doubt you need to change preferences.
idk man by looking at my other subjects atm, they're gonna drag my ATAR down, so might as well
although tbh I might be applicable for elite athletes and performers, so I could possibly get 7-8 points in total

i think atm I'm probs gonna get low 90s, due to music II that's gonna drag me down :( stupid musicology and composition T_T

erob

HSC
Uni Grad
hmm I might add more MQ courses since it's closer to home...

idk man by looking at my other subjects atm, they're gonna drag my ATAR down, so might as well
although tbh I might be applicable for elite athletes and performers, so I could possibly get 7-8 points in total

i think atm I'm probs gonna get low 90s, due to music II that's gonna drag me down :( stupid musicology and composition T_T
Honestly, I would be really happy with low 90s. Music 2 scales better than music 1. I shouldn't have done music at all because I'm starting to really hate singing. Everyone else in my class apart from my drummer friend and me play piano/violin and I'm way out of my element.

krnofdrg

Mq Law Student :)
HSC
Uni Grad
I'd probably do it some time next week once my marks and ranks are all finalised and yeah still got some internals to go (assesments).

1. Macq law/commerce combined

2. Macq law/ arts psychology

3. UNSW economics

4. UNSW commerce

5. USYD economics

6 7 8 9? im not sure

khfreakau

HSC
Spent most of the day going through uac guide on usyd/unsw and just crossing out what i DON'T want to do, since i don't have any sense of direction. I've got about 20-30 degrees which are still options, but i really want to cut them down more.

annarh-saur

HSC
Uni Grad
Thinking of doing the following:

1) B Commerce/Law UNSW
2) B Commerce/Law USYD (if possible)
3) B Applied Finance/Law MAQ
4) B Commerce/Law MAQ
5) B Commerce - Professional Accounting/B Law MAQ
6) B Business/Law UTS
7) B Applied Science (Speech Pathology) USYD
8) - undecided-
9) - undecided-

HSC
Uni Grad
I still believe you will be 95+.
yeah at this rate I'm hoping so. I do have a plan of what I'm gonna do, I just HAVE to actually do it this time for good.

Honestly, I would be really happy with low 90s. Music 2 scales better than music 1. I shouldn't have done music at all because I'm starting to really hate singing. Everyone else in my class apart from my drummer friend and me play piano/violin and I'm way out of my element.
Hmm looking at it right now I reckon I shouldn't have picked music. Shouldve done economics or another subject instead...

Spent most of the day going through uac guide on usyd/unsw and just crossing out what i DON'T want to do, since i don't have any sense of direction. I've got about 20-30 degrees which are still options, but i really want to cut them down more.
just make sure UNSW is in your preferences :p

btw are you thinking of doing maths in uni? your maths marks are great imo

Omnipotence

Kendrick Lamar
HSC
Uni Grad
USyd Med

khfreakau

HSC
lololololol that'll probs be on my preferences, yeah, since i didn't do umat, it's the only med option available to me. probs with comm, i think.

just make sure UNSW is in your preferences :p

btw are you thinking of doing maths in uni? your maths marks are great imo
If i do maths I'll probs do comm/sciadvmaths at unsw. that's what i've got left for maths degrees, i think. and atm, it's 50/50 unsw/usyd

HSC
not sure about majority, but i'm thinking first will be eng mechanical/com and second will be eng (civil with architect)

erob

HSC
Uni Grad
Wouldn't mind macq, but yeah, i've been really digging the idea of moving out and experiencing campus life even if its at the 'most boring city on earth'
I'm going to Canberra too hahaha. Science/Law at ANU.

_deloso

HSC
Better place your preferences before the 30th of September. Done mine just then.
1. Chemical Engineering- UNSW
2. Materials Engineering/Chemical Engineering- UNSW
3. Mechanical Engineering- UNSW
4. Mechanical Engineering- UTS
5. Mechanical and Mechatronic Engineering- UTS
6. Materials Science Engineering- UNSW
7. Mechanical Engineering- USYD
8. Chemical and Biomolecular Engineering- USYD
9. B of Science- UNSW

LOL you get the point.

Aquawhite

Retiring
HSC
Uni Grad
what is usyd med?
Undergraduate entry to USyd medicine requires an ATAR of 99.95 which is combined with another degree (e.g. science, arts). Although there is a Music/Medicine which requires 99.60 but also an audition to get into the course as well.

SonOfAGun

Banned
HSC
B Commerce(Actuarial)/B Adv Maths - UNSW
B Commerce(Actuarial)/B Economics - UNSW
Bachelor of Commerce(Actuarial) - UNSW
Bachelor of Actuarial Studies/B Commerce - ANU
B Commerce (International) - UNSW
B Actuarial Studies/B Finance - MQ

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)