UMAT anyone? (no prep courses) (1 Viewer)

Dr_Fresh

U MAD??
HSC
N/A
Did u go to medentry? If you did, did you find their practice tests to be of close resemblance to the actual UMAT?
i borrowed my friends notes, read them and made my own. and then i just spent like 35 bucks and bought the 2 booklets off the ACER website and did those (they were very easy though, but it was more to show u what to expect).

Zeroes

HSC
If they report you then they're basically proving your point lol

Dr_Fresh

U MAD??
HSC
N/A
hahaha
sit in a dark room all day

how depressing
its very true lol. but pathologists often have to do autopsies though so probably not a great idea. radiology is pretty awesome though, good money and good hours, dont need to see any patients (if thats what u like)

Dr_Fresh

U MAD??
HSC
N/A
If they report you then they're basically proving your point lol
i know but its looked as unprofessional behaviour and u gotta have meetings with ur clinical site director and even the dean if its really bad.

HSC
N/A
its very true lol. but pathologists often have to do autopsies though so probably not a great idea. radiology is pretty awesome though, good money and good hours, dont need to see any patients (if thats what u like)
There was a time in my life when I wanted to make medicine to make people better.
Would I be doing medicine for creating medicine?

or is that more research?

AND SEND ME YOUR NOATSSSZZZZZ!!!!!!

HSC
N/A
actually the lowest is 0-20 (see sig)
huh.
<20th percentile 4 sure then!!!!!111

nah, if i'm going to sit the umat, I at least want decent results tbh.
Med seems interesting, but i'm not going to get depressed and kill myself if I don't get it. I've had my eyes on psychology and auditing for a while now. sitting umat is me just keeping my options open :p

Dr_Fresh

U MAD??
HSC
N/A
There was a time in my life when I wanted to make medicine to make people better.
Would I be doing medicine for creating medicine?

or is that more research?

AND SEND ME YOUR NOATSSSZZZZZ!!!!!!
chill out brah. they're on one of my 4 portable hard drives since i made them way back in 2005.

HSC
N/A
chill out brah. they're on one of my 4 portable hard drives since i made them way back in 2005.
does producing medicine require you to actually do medicine? or could you do a bachelor of science/medical science/medicinal chemistry?

nazfiz

HSC
does producing medicine require you to actually do medicine? or could you do a bachelor of science/medical science/medicinal chemistry?
I'm pretty sure you dont have to be a doctor. Isn't pharmacy the field that involves producing medicines?

maths lover

HSC
sanical and spiralflex are you getting these umat question from online or from books. if it is online do you mind sending me the links to where you are getting them from. thank you.

nazfiz

HSC
I thought pharmacy was just selling medicine, but producing it or creating it?
I'm pretty sure there are branches of pharmacy, like industrial pharmacy and community pharmacy. Industrial involves the developing and making of medicines.

mike12345678

HSC
ME too pleasee :)

can i have anybodies notes and/or any websites that provide free questions on the UMAT?

thank you

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)