UMAT anyone? (no prep courses) (1 Viewer)

Alkanes

HSC
Haha good pick up spi. I would've never picked that up.

Sanical

SpiderAnderson
HSC
For yours, spiralflex, I said B (although not sure if dot answer is what's it supposed to be)
- Obv. each shape/colour is in each column/row thus it's B/D
- If you look at each shape from black->grey->white, the dot moves anti clockwise. Thus B would be right.

I've done so many hard maths sequences.. Like, you could stare at them for 2 hours and not solve them.

SpiralFlex

HSC
N/A
For yours, spiralflex, I said B (although not sure if dot answer is what's it supposed to be)
- Obv. each shape/colour is in each column/row thus it's B/D
- If you look at each shape from black->grey->white, the dot moves anti clockwise. Thus B would be right.

I've done so many hard maths sequences.. Like, you could stare at them for 2 hours and not solve them.
Very well constructed. Although I don't have the worked answers with me. I would say that too. The pattern that follows is also irrespective of the diagonals.

hayabusaboston

HSC
Tbh, didn't really like it. I knew about it a few years ago. I don't think it's even been updated.
Oh it;s been updated man, you could do UMAT whenever you wanted 2 yrs ago, now it says on the site ONLY year 12's. It's fully updated bro dont you worry/

Sanical

SpiderAnderson
HSC
Mother: I need you to catch the bus tomorrow
Daughter: I need to get to work by 9am. You have to drive me.
Mother: I'm sorry, I have a doctor's appointment at that time so you are going to have to catch the bus
Daughter: But... to go to work on time I will need to wake up at like 6.30am
Mother: Well, that's your only option unless you want me to drive you and you get there at 8.30
Daughter: Did you think to ask me about what time I started?
Mother: Excuse me?
Daughter: I hate catching the bus
Mother: Sorry... but your life doesn't revolve around me... Your options are to get up early or get to work early. I have a doctor's appointment to go to.
Daughter: Whatever (bangs the door)
Mother: Fine...Be like that. You can catch the bus then. My life doesn't and shouldn't have to revolve around you anyway.

The daughter in this scenario:
a) Is ignorant to her mother's situation
b) Is unperturbed by her mother's situation
c) Is frustrated by her mother's situation
d) Is uncertain of her mother's situation

Last edited:

Dr_Fresh

U MAD??
HSC
N/A
lol medstart. i like how someone who got into JCU is talking about how good their umat prep was when he probably didnt do well in it and thats why hes going to JCU. looks dodgy. go medentry if anything.

Dr_Fresh

U MAD??
HSC
N/A
no?

cmon dr_fresh
how many crazy eccentric doctors do you know? :confused:
answer that :p
doctors arent quiet. they arent always calm (many including myself are quite impatient at times). also, theres a lot more females going into medicine so the whole staying unemotional thing just goes out the window. yes its sexist but very true.
i know girls who cry when they dont get the placement they want or when they get shit marks on exams. like srsly wtf are they going to do when they become doctors and a patient is in their face yelling and screaming at them.

HSC
N/A
doctors arent quiet. they arent always calm (many including myself are quite impatient at times). also, theres a lot more females going into medicine so the whole staying unemotional thing just goes out the window. yes its sexist but very true.
i know girls who cry when they dont get the placement they want or when they get shit marks on exams. like srsly wtf are they going to do when they become doctors and a patient is in their face yelling and screaming at them.
haha :p
So my theory= disproven?

Zeroes

HSC
Anyway I think I might just get the acer booklets and the free paper on the medentry website. Try and score as many free/cheap papers as I can. :)

Dr_Fresh

U MAD??
HSC
N/A
Tell them to harden the fuck up?
i would but id probably get reported for harassment.

haha :p
So my theory= disproven?
pretty much. anyone can be a doctor these days. just get past the hurdles.
if u dont want gore, do psych or some other internal medicine branch.
if u dont like people, do pathology/radiology and sit in a dark room looking at shit on a computer screen all day.

HSC
N/A
i would but id probably get reported for harassment.

pretty much. anyone can be a doctor these days. just get past the hurdles.
if u dont want gore, do psych or some other internal medicine branch.
if u dont like people, do pathology/radiology and sit in a dark room looking at shit on a computer screen all day.
hahaha
sit in a dark room all day

how depressing

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)